GliderCENTRAL

Published Results - Sugar Glider Diet Study, Phase I

Posted By: GliderNursery

Published Results - Sugar Glider Diet Study, Phase I - 02/22/17 02:14 AM

I’m extremely excited to officially announce the Sugar Glider Foundation! This is the new name of the organization working on all of the nutrition studies I have been heading up since 2014. In addition to the nutrition research, the organization will provide educational information and other research efforts in the future.

Even MORE exciting for me to announce is that, as promised, the fiber fermentation pilot study from Phase I has officially been published! dance dance dance

Thank you to each and every one of you that have supported us in these efforts, be it by written support or financial support. It all means so much to know that you all truly care about your sugar gliders.

You can find the published paper here:
Effects of Dietary Soluble Fiber on Gut Microbiota in the Sugar Glider
Posted By: Feather

Re: Published Results - Sugar Glider Diet Study, Phase I - 02/22/17 02:11 PM

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Published Results - Sugar Glider Diet Study, Phase I - 02/22/17 06:04 PM

Wonderful, Shelly. Thank you for posting.
Posted By: Hutch

Re: Published Results - Sugar Glider Diet Study, Phase I - 02/23/17 12:05 AM

:yes: :thumb2:
Posted By: GliderNursery

Re: Published Results - Sugar Glider Diet Study, Phase I - 02/26/17 08:31 PM

You're welcome KarenE. I'm so excited. It has taken quite some time from start to publication, but it's there!

I was just realizing the other day how big of a deal this really is. Now don't get me wrong, it's just the first one of what I hope to be many. But nutritionists and vets all over will be able to rely on this information for future projects and/or testing. smile
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL