GliderCENTRAL

Legalize Gliders in PA, and Facebook page

Posted By: Marla

Legalize Gliders in PA, and Facebook page - 12/30/13 01:51 PM

Facebook Legalize Sugar Gliders in PA

Please go to my page and Like . There is also a link for a petition ...
Thanks all.. The more the merrier...
Posted By: Lunas_mom

Re: Legalize Gliders in PA, and Facebook page - 12/30/13 05:31 PM

I liked your page and signed the petition. I also sent many requests to friends and family. My family lives in Pa. and it would be great to have the option of moving back there one day, or at least taking my fur-kids with me to visit. Good luck with your quest smile
Posted By: GliderNursery

Re: Legalize Gliders in PA, and Facebook page - 12/31/13 12:41 AM

Have you read up on what has taken place in PA to see where things currently stand? There was legislation on the books to legalize them.

http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/...A_D#Post1180683
Posted By: Hitch

Re: Legalize Gliders in PA, and Facebook page - 03/26/14 05:18 PM

Hey guys. Not to drudge up an old thread or topic but just wanted to say hi as I'm an old member of the board from a few years ago. I did have suggies in PA however due to working 2 jobs and only being able to be home to sleep 3-4 hours a day I made the hard decision to give them to a home that could better support them and love them. I'm in a much better position now but just wanted to say I'm contacting the house to find out what needs to be done to get the bill mentioned above moving through the ranks again. Hopefully PA gets their stuff together!
Posted By: GliderNursery

Re: Legalize Gliders in PA, and Facebook page - 03/26/14 11:24 PM

Good luck!
Posted By: Hitch

Re: Legalize Gliders in PA, and Facebook page - 03/27/14 08:04 PM

UPDATE: I used Twitter to get the attention of the communications coordinator for PA's House of reps. He provided me this updated information and the link. @Andy_Briggs_Sr: @popnlocknhitch It was reintroduced last year as HB 575 and referred to Game and Fisheries Comm. Here's the link: HB 575

It basically states that as of 01/01/2015 they want to remove the permit law in PA as only approx 36 ppl have those permits. Those who do, be allowed to keep those animals. And no exotic animals such as bears, tiger, etc be allowed in PA HOWEVER to also allow a list of approved pets including sugar gliders and hedgehogs which they threw in are a favorite of animal enthusiasts! I've asked when it will be moved to be voted. I'll be keeping you guys posted.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL