GliderCENTRAL

USDA lis.

Posted By: rdobbie23

USDA lis. - 06/17/08 09:52 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a list somewhere that I can look and see if someone really is a USDA approved breeder in the state of VA?
Posted By: Laurens_Babies

Re: USDA lis. - 06/17/08 10:09 PM

http://www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_welfare/efoia/downloads/reports/A_cert_holders.txt

Re: USDA lis. - 06/18/08 12:12 AM

THANKS A MILLION! thanks
Posted By: Laurens_Babies

Re: USDA lis. - 06/18/08 12:14 AM

Keep in mind anyone who just got their licensed may not be on that list. If you can't find them you can simply call the USDA office and ask. wink
Posted By: glidergrl1513

Re: USDA lis. - 06/18/08 12:44 AM

And also keep in mind that not everyone with a license is a good person to buy from! thumb

Re: USDA lis. - 06/18/08 09:57 AM

Yea no joke. I got my little girl on the 6th. I was the third party. This girl put a deposit down on her and then in the mean time decided that suggies just were not the animal for her. So I purchased her. The breeder will not respond to my emails and i am worried about her. I think she left too early. She is tiny. Much smaller than my male when I got him 8 weeks OOP. I just had some questions for her, and well she's a giant pain and I can't find her supposed USDA number anywhere. (She told Heather she was a USDA breeder) I just wanted to look her up and try and spread the word that she is a difficult person to deal with. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM HER AGAIN. (not that I really know who she is either lol)
Posted By: Sue1

Re: USDA lis. - 06/22/08 01:54 AM

If the breeder won't answer your calls, forget her. And if your little girl is still rather small, try giving her a little PediaSure for a couple of weeks. I've done that in the past, and my babies were just fine. At least, with the sweet taste, you know they're getting their vitamins and nutrition -- at least until she gets a little larger and eats really well. I just use the lid from a small bottle of baby food apple juice and they love it.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL