GliderCENTRAL

PENNSYLVANIA RESIDENTS - NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT

Posted By: Anonymous

PENNSYLVANIA RESIDENTS - NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT - 06/18/09 11:48 PM

Calling all residents of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Now is the time to act to get your cute little Sugar Gliders legalized.

A good friend of mine who works at the Pennsylvania Game Commission recently told me that the PGC is undergoing a restructuring effort, which includes changing laws and how they regulate everything.

Someone at my work office was telling me he was reading on-line that the PGC was going to be legalizing some animals that are currently illegal (no specifics on what).

Now is the time to write to your state senator and urge them to petition the PGC to legalize the cute little critters. You can send the article about the GA senator that introduced the bill into the house to legalize them.

Re: PENNSYLVANIA RESIDENTS - NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT - 06/30/09 02:31 AM

**bump**
Posted By: LSardou

Re: PENNSYLVANIA RESIDENTS - NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT - 06/30/09 10:32 PM

wave Matt, Thank you for the update! I did write to the PGC a few months ago. I'm from there originally and still have family that lives there. I sure would be thrilled to see sugar gliders legalized in PA so I can bring my two little ones home with me when I go to see my Dad!
Thanks for all that your doing to help!

Re: PENNSYLVANIA RESIDENTS - NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT - 06/30/09 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: LSardou
wave Matt, Thank you for the update! I did write to the PGC a few months ago. I'm from there originally and still have family that lives there. I sure would be thrilled to see sugar gliders legalized in PA so I can bring my two little ones home with me when I go to see my Dad!
Thanks for all that your doing to help!

The PGC by itself I don't think will do anything, but this is an exciting time for PA owners because the PGC is restructuring (I don't know all what, just that my friend told me that now was a very good time to petition and write as they were making alot of internal structural changes).

If I recall, by August or October (I can't remember which) things should be settled down at the PGC.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL