Posted By: sugarlope

MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 12/27/08 03:35 AM

Read Part 1
Posted By: sweetheart26

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 12/27/08 04:18 AM

wow..its nice to see more people from michigan on here smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 12/27/08 06:28 PM

Although I don't live in MI now, I'm originally from Battle Creek and most of my family still live there, so we go to visit at least once a year.

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 02/13/09 11:45 PM

Im originally from West Branch (Ogemaw County) but now im in Dorr which is about 10 minutes south of Grand Rapids. Anyone active from Michigan Message me, i would love to get togeather so i can learn some more about these little suggies.
Posted By: gliderma

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 05/23/09 12:53 PM

I currently have 12 gliders and will be attending the SGGA in July. I will be driving and cannot, obviously, take the whole dozen! I need somehow here in Michigan that is experienced with gliders to care for them for that 5-6 days. I have cages & feed HPW, which I will provide. Please let me know if you are interested in helping out with the Mid Michigan Glider Group! Thank you! thumb

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 08/07/09 02:16 PM

Hi! I am just checking in from Commerce Township. I'm interested in knowing other glider slaves here in Michigan.

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 08/07/09 03:23 PM

Hi Wendi! I am in Mt. Pleasant, the middle of the mitten! There is a glider gathering planned for Sept. 5th in Lansing and then some in Ohio this fall. I just realized I posted above you a few mos. ago and now have 20 gliders! I'm a gliderholic and proud of it!

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 08/07/09 03:32 PM

Oh! That sounds like fun! Please send me some information about those, if I can join you. My e-mail address is mollysfriends@mollsplayhouse.com. Nice to meet ya!

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/08/10 03:58 AM

Hi,
I'm a new mom and i just love my baby well she is about 2 but still a baby to me. I would to meet some others from michigan. Not many people in my area have ever heard of a suger glider. I did not know what diet they were feeding. The bag that I got with her had baby ceral and jar baby food. From what I have been reading it looks like they were using the BML diet. Mine was part of a family and they were seprated.So I'm looking for a mate for her.Any help will be deeply appricated.I can't beleive how fast I fell for her.
My email is rthkellett@yahoo.com

Ruth
Posted By: LSardou

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/08/10 11:19 PM

wave Ruth, If you would like to start a thread in our Diet & Nutrition forum about specific diets, you will receive better replies through there.

Also, you can make a post in the Glider Ads forum about another glider. You will also find several ads that have gliders for sale.

Good Luck, and hope to see you on the board.
Posted By: SSSteven

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/09/10 12:21 AM

hello from hamtramck/ taylor... as i live in taylor with 5 gliders and my boyfriend lives in hamtramck with 2 gliders. hopefully we will be attending we went last year.. it was fun. money is really tight this year so we'll have to wait till it gets closer to see if we're going again.. i hope im really excited. i've had my babies for 2 years and im sooo proud of how far they've came and are still getting better by the day hopefully i can bring a few of them with us like we did last year..
Posted By: hwh4ev

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 04/13/10 06:20 PM

hi all you michiganders,
i am nancy glazar and live in detroit. i now have 4 gliders, sugar and rocky. leah (2 in pouch) and lakota.
glad to see more suggie lovers in mi.

regards,
nancy in detroit

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 10/07/10 12:57 PM

Hi everyone!

I live in Royal Oak, MI. I love my suggies!!
Posted By: VanessaNichole

SE Michigan/NW Ohio - 10/13/10 05:20 AM

Does anyone live in or around this area? I'm curious how many people with sugars live near me. I think we need a glider get-together! lol. I really want to see other colored sugars up close smile

I'm from Monroe MI. 30 mins from Toledo..
Posted By: Heathr6913

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 10/13/10 03:35 PM

I'm 2 hours or a little less away from Toledo...

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 10/13/10 03:48 PM

I am in the middle of the mitten but have family in the Detroit area. There will be a gathering here in May but the OGG & Gliders Christmas are coming up in Nov. & Dec. I plan on attending both of these so maybe we could car pool or room share if you are interested?

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 10/13/10 06:57 PM

I live in royal oak, MI. Just north of detroit.

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 10/13/10 07:23 PM

I recently moved from Albion Michigan, which is near Jackson, to Ludington up north here. You should consider the OGG, it should be a blast!
Posted By: GliderNursery

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 10/13/10 11:02 PM

I live about 2 1/2 hours from Detroit.

You should try to come to the OGG . (click on the link for the info) It's a great event, and lots of people there to meet. I know there will be some beautiful color gliders there too!
Posted By: Guerita135

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 10/14/10 12:42 AM

I'm in NW Ohio. I'm less then 2 hours from you. I got up to Canton. MI sometimes as well, to do neuters.

If you're ever in Defiance, OH, lemme know! I work there and they let me bring gliders to work with me so I could bring some colorful suggies with me if you wanted to see them. wink I know lots of people come down from Toledo to go shopping in Defiance, so maybe you'll be in the area some time. grin

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/13/11 04:32 PM

Hello everyone!

I live in here in Kalamazoo Michigan. I have 4gliders, 3 dogs one child and have a house with my boyfriend in the comstock area. Most of my family live in Portage Michigan area but I also have family in Indiana. I have friends all over the place as well. It's be great to know who is close to me.

Jennifer

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/13/11 06:03 PM

Hi Jenn! I am here in the middle of the mitten. I'd love to get everyone together this spring for a day of glider lovin!

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 06/16/11 12:24 AM

I live in Monroe, MI (SE Michigan).. About 25 mins from Toledo, OH.
Posted By: Phyrephly

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 07/02/11 12:36 PM

I live roughly 15 minutes away from Lansing laugh

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 07/22/11 05:00 AM

We, Michiganders need to have a get-together!! Get to know one another!

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 07/22/11 05:12 AM

I'm from Capac. smile one of the joyous little towns in MI.

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 07/22/11 05:27 PM

welcome, my cousin lives in capac.

i live in detroit, mi

always glad to see more michigandars.

regards,
nancy in detroit
Posted By: bjve

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 07/25/11 03:34 AM

I live in Albion, which is south central Michigan - in the middle between Ann Arbor and Kalamazoo. I have 4 gliders, 2 cages of two. They are SO sweet! It would be fun to have a Michigan get-together!
Posted By: NelandLexsMom

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 08/22/11 03:14 PM

I am from Michigan (Southgate).

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 08/22/11 05:17 PM

Where is Southgate?

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 08/22/11 11:16 PM

By Taylor.
Posted By: NelandLexsMom

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 08/28/11 02:35 AM

About 20 minutes south of Detroit.

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 08/28/11 03:45 AM

Hey everyone! I never realized this post was in here. I'm near Flint. dance
Posted By: GidgetsMom

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 09/30/11 01:36 PM

I'm in Livonia, MI. smile

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 10/06/11 04:08 PM

Im from Brighton, MI
Posted By: Ashleigh22

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/19/12 03:42 PM

I just realized I never posted in here. I am located in Waterford MI.

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 06/11/12 12:31 AM

I am from Muskegon Michigan.
Posted By: BlairWatkins

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 06/11/12 02:44 AM

Moving to Bellaire Mich, in July. My Dad lives in Howell, Grams Ann Arbor, Uncle in Brighton smile
Posted By: Penelopesmom

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 06/27/12 01:57 PM

Nice to know there are suggie lovers near by. I am in Pontiac right next door to Ashleigh in Waterford.

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 10/08/12 03:32 AM

detroit, mi here.
hi, all you michigandars.

regards,
nancy in detroit
Posted By: Sweet As Suggies

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 10/10/12 05:05 AM

I live in MI in the greater Detroit area, and have two little ones (Naaya & Halo)! I've only been a glider mommy for 4 months =)
Posted By: bookwormxo

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 10/11/12 12:10 AM

I'm from Port Huron, MI, about an hour north of Detroit. smile
Had my two a little over a year now, and getting my third baby on the 16th. smile
Posted By: Oplok

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 12/10/12 03:18 AM

Im from Farmington, few minutes from The Glider Initiative in Redford. I go to my brothers house in Macomb 2-3 times a week. Lately, have been busy getting ready for my 3 Suggies coming home with me on Tuesday.
Posted By: Tiffcrystal

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 12/13/12 10:00 AM

I'm from kaleva, very small village but in Michigan!
Posted By: Mozart

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/10/13 05:43 AM

Hi there! smile Saginaw suggie mom!
Posted By: allycat

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/30/13 04:38 AM

I'm from MI too! Between Detroit and Toledo, OH.
Posted By: Stephyy24

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 03/08/13 09:21 PM

I'm from the Taylor area. I'm really surprised to see so many suggie slaves in this area, Most people I've talked to just look at me funny when I mention Bella. grin
Posted By: KaliKatka

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 05/02/13 05:23 AM

Hi, I'm in the Ann Arbor area, but will probably be moving soon. I just finished a biology masters degree at Eastern Michigan University
Posted By: Penelopesmom

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 05/02/13 04:00 PM

Congratulations Kalikatka!
What ever happened to us Michiganders getting together? I would love to meet up with other suggie slaves.

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 05/03/13 01:01 PM

Hi Kaylee! I am in Albion :-)
Posted By: QueenSue

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 06/17/13 04:25 AM

I'm in the muskegon area smile
Posted By: Kris

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 07/07/13 12:20 AM

Hi I live in Clarkston, and the parent of bugsey, mocha, marley and bailey. Still working on joining the two neutered boys with the two lovely girls. I'm amazed at how many people have sugar gliders in michigan. I love to learn more about gliders, and o
Love my curious kids
Kris

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/14/14 05:56 AM

Hi smile I'm in Monroe, MI!
Posted By: Ittermat

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/03/15 03:53 PM

Sorry to revive an old thread! but I wanted to join in!
I live in Sparta mi currently with my Two gliders Yuki and Kino! My Guinea pig Luv-Bug and my boyfriend Jonathan.

(its near grand rapids)

I've been a michigander all my life XD
From Flint (swartz creek) to Gaylord, to holland- to sparta.

haha nice to see more people from michigan on here!
Posted By: KarenE

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/03/15 05:19 PM

Glad you posted. Exactly what these threads are for wave
Posted By: scarryzoo

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 05/17/15 03:54 AM

Looks like there hasn't been any activity on this site in MI in a long time. I line in Onondaga, MI. Halfway between lansing & Jackson. I started with a trio years ago, made every mistake you can imangine. Found GC and did a lot of reading & learning, but not much posting as I felt so stupid. Then I started going to events and learning & meeting others that knew much more than me. I'm still learning & have made tons of progress, I still have a lot to learn. I'm now up to about 15 adults, 4 teenagers & 8 joeys. I have reached the point of getting USDA licenced. I have a awesome vet she charges $50. or so for a neuter, she said she'd only charge me $45. for my licencing house call as I live only about 15 min. from her office. I will be attending the convention in KY in July, 2015. I can't wait the events are a blast. Thank you GC for all your volenteers time & knowledge, Sandy Carey
Posted By: Victoria_H

Re: MICHIGAN - Part 2 - 01/29/16 08:55 PM

Hello (: I'm up in North in central area. Nice to meet everyone.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL