GliderCENTRAL

Help with diet

Posted By: MomoShiva

Help with diet - 12/17/18 12:17 PM

Hello, I'm having trouble finding a diet that I could use for my gliders. I used to use the critterlove diet but can't get it anymore and im looking for another diet.
I have been researching but many of the diets contain items that, living outside the US or Australia, aren't available to me. (I live in Spain)
I don't really know what to do so that's why im asking for help if anyone knows which diet could suit my situation.
Thank you.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Help with diet - 12/17/18 12:55 PM

Have you considered the BML diet?

I'm not sure what the repcal vitamin equivalents are, but I can tell you 1 can of each lasts a very long time.

The yogurt juice can be supplemented with half apple juice and half yogurt(full fat).
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Help with diet - 12/17/18 02:52 PM

Do you know for sure that Peggy/Critterlove does not ship to Spain? I know she ships Internationally.
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Help with diet - 12/17/18 03:17 PM

We can still ship to Spain. I just had an order go out. My distributor there can no longer receive it as they were not able to get their permits for import.

Re: Help with diet - 12/17/18 04:11 PM

Thank you! I didn't know that, so the yogurt juice can be replaced by half apple half yogurt? I'll look If I can find all of the ingredients in the BML.

Yes I know they can't get the permits but as soon as they do I will order some, just needed something to feed my gliders in the meantime.

Thanks a lot
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Help with diet - 12/17/18 04:47 PM

Hoping you can get the Critterlove again soon.

Here is the link to the BML recipe. Please also note, this feeding plan is the most restrictive on what veggies and fruits you can feed.

Others are not, but this one is in order to keep the ratios intended.

Re: Help with diet - 12/17/18 11:20 PM

Yeah I hope so too. Thank you I think I will give it a try and see how they like it.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL