GliderCENTRAL

Help! Need bonding pouch asap

Posted By: Mrs_S4man

Help! Need bonding pouch asap - 10/13/14 02:03 PM

I am in kansas city KS and I need to find a bonding pouch! Does anyone know where I can buy one locally? I don't want to order online as I want it asap help! Any suggestions?
Posted By: yiyo

Re: Help! Need bonding pouch asap - 10/13/14 02:22 PM

If you look in the Classified Section you may be able to find someone that's close to you that you could meet up with.
Posted By: JillMarie

Re: Help! Need bonding pouch asap - 10/13/14 02:30 PM

I have a couple ready to ship, look at the bottom of the page here:
http://www.bosombuddycreations.com/bonding_pouch

I ship priority, so it takes only a couple to few days for shipping. If you order a PRE-MADE I can get it in the mail tomorrow. Today is columbus day, so no sure if post is running.

A pouch that is not pre-made may take an extra day or two for me to get ready to ship, depending on your requests.

Does that help?
Posted By: strawberryhrt5

Re: Help! Need bonding pouch asap - 10/13/14 04:44 PM

http://www.sugargliderhelp.com/links/pages/Sugar_Glider_Vendor_Database/index.html

here is a ink from Sugar glider help. The site list vendors and im sure you could find someone who is close to you! Hope this helps!
Posted By: Mrs_S4man

Re: Help! Need bonding pouch asap - 10/13/14 06:19 PM

Jill I'm looking at your premades now and I have a question about 2 the watermelon one and the pink zebra. I only have my 1 Lil guy right now abd he isn't very big bit I'm going to be adding a new baby soon which di you suggest mine currently doesn't like the light while sleeping
Posted By: Terry

Re: Help! Need bonding pouch asap - 10/14/14 01:57 AM

I just looked at the two of them, I'm really familiar with JillMarie's work and you won't be disappointed, she's fabulous! I recommend going with the normal size one, especially if you will eventually be getting a friend for you little one. They can curl up and cuddle fine, but have a little wiggle room. In the mean time, stuff little fleece square blankies in there with your baby. If you're worried about light, wear the pouch with the screen side toward your body, she'll still get some air, but really with fleece blankies in there, she'll be cuddled under most likely.
Posted By: JillMarie

Re: Help! Need bonding pouch asap - 10/14/14 05:03 AM

Thanks Terry smile
That was my recommendation as well.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL