GliderCENTRAL

My Quincity has a hole in it :(

Posted By: ScootersPet

My Quincity has a hole in it :( - 11/09/14 06:54 PM

My Scooter has had and loved his Quincity for 7ish years, but now it has a hole in it, so it is no longer safe for him frown. The quality of this thing was AMAZING and I would love to find another one, with a matching cage set, for him. The website is no longer active.

Any ideas where I can get a new one, or is it a lost cause?
Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Feather

Re: My Quincity has a hole in it :( - 11/09/14 07:39 PM

What is a Quincity? Do you remember what vendor you got it from?

Re: My Quincity has a hole in it :( - 11/09/14 08:10 PM

Got it from Sugar and Spice Gliders.com

It is hanging from the blue/green chain top left. Its a bed that has 4 side openings and one at the top. He chose this over a pouch every time.

Re: My Quincity has a hole in it :( - 11/09/14 08:24 PM

I wonder if he would like a three tiered hammock, I believe Krys Kritters has some available in her ferret section. She has a classified add in the Glider Classifieds.

I don't know what else to tell you, I had to use the internet way back machine to go to the Sugar and Spice web site as some pages are archived.

Re: My Quincity has a hole in it :( - 11/09/14 08:45 PM

I've tried 2 tier hammocks, he will sit on them but that's about it.

I'm wondering if any current vendors would feel comfortable with me sending them mine and replicating it for me with a matching cage/ toy set. It wouldn't be this big of a deal except that he is getting older and picky, things he loves are important.

Re: My Quincity has a hole in it :( - 11/09/14 10:34 PM

You could contact some of the vendors about it, seeing as I only saw stuff from 2008 when checking her website history on the way back internet machine, I would say she is out of business.

Good Luck,

Re: My Quincity has a hole in it :( - 11/10/14 12:49 AM

Thanks for your help. Do you have any suggestions on vendors? Someone who makes sets with toys? Its been quite a while since I've been on here, who makes your favorite things.
Posted By: Terry

Re: My Quincity has a hole in it :( - 11/10/14 01:47 AM

You can try the classified section and look through those or use the link below to the vendors who make pouches and cage accessories.

Vendor Database
Posted By: mechnut450

Re: My Quincity has a hole in it :( - 11/10/14 12:16 PM

you can possibly contact my wife and she may be able to clone it, to make new one. She has an etsy store and made some custom pouches and other stuff off pictures and drawings.
She has a instagram pouch she did off the app logo that been a hit .(as well as an old fashion looking sugar sack design.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL