GliderCENTRAL

Toy parts, where to purchase

Posted By: Yami305

Toy parts, where to purchase - 01/11/15 04:09 PM

A while ago, some of you gave me ideas of where to purchase all kinds of toy parts online. I make all my toys and trinkets myself but since I change the cage items often I need to find more affordable toy parts. I couldn't find the thread that listed a few online sources. Can you tell me where your purchase them? Thanks
Posted By: Terry

Re: Toy parts, where to purchase - 01/11/15 04:38 PM

Several items can be purchased at local dollar stores and craft stores, also, look in craft sections of large department stores.

On-line items such as bird toy making supplies also provide several items safe for suggies.

Here are some vendors that sell toy making supplies:

The Sugar Glider Store

Spoonful of Sugar

There are other vendors that may sell toy making parts,
sorry if I missed anyone, I went from the vendors list in Glider help under toy supplies. There are several listed that either no longer exist as a store. The two above links I have not ordered from personally, but the first one I see advertised on here periodically, so I know is still open. I will most likely order from there when I'm in the market for supplies again.

Warning:
One website that is listed under same category (I didn't link it here above) will still allow you to order, but there will be no contact or order fulfillment, once purchased through PayPal, you will need to file a dispute to get refunded. I believe someone else was able to get a refund, I never followed through. I've have recently tried to contact this vendor, as I had ordered from her in the past with no problem, I'm hoping all is well with her and to hear from her eventually.
Posted By: SarahSuggies

Re: Toy parts, where to purchase - 01/13/15 04:13 PM

Both Catherine AKA Sugar Glider Store and Celeste at Spoonful of Sugars are my top two toy part ladies. There service and selection is wonderful. I know Celeste just moved so I think her store maybe closed still but I just got my order from Catherine yesterday smile
Posted By: CritterHill

Re: Toy parts, where to purchase - 01/13/15 10:42 PM

Thanks Terry and Sarah.

If you need any help Yami let me know. :D

thumb
Posted By: Yami305

Re: Toy parts, where to purchase - 01/14/15 02:44 AM

Thanks ladies. I am going shopping online real soon.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL