GliderCENTRAL

Calling anyone who makes custom glider acc

Posted By: Tawnhub2012

Calling anyone who makes custom glider acc - 09/08/15 09:23 PM

So first off I have searched the glider help through the site and a lot of the links are broken and or don't really do custom just generic stuff. Also I do not have Facebook sorry I know I'm old. I do have a Instagram and found a couple people on there one that makes toys and then one that does sets however she has a big order she's working on right now so it'll be a bit before she will take custom orders. So what I'm looking for is someone who can make me a custom cage set and a couple toys and a few bonding bags. I would like to get these in john Deere and breast cancer or if not possible For those two I'd settle for mossy oak camo. So if anyone could refer me where to go please do or if you yourself can please contact me. Even if you only can do sets and bags that's okay the toy lady I found on Instagram has two I can get so that will give them something new for a bit until I find more. Thanks in advance guys.
Posted By: Terry

Re: Calling anyone who makes custom glider acc - 09/09/15 12:47 AM

Several vendors will make custom sets for you, if you message them (email, pm, whatever). They will price out the set including the pieces you ask for.

There are many on Etsy too. One of the vendors I really like that has made custom sets is JillMarie from Bosombuddiescreations. I think her Etsy store is under that name, it's been a while. Another I know from Etsy that makes custom is Suburban Sugar (Crystal).

There are many great vendors out there, and most are accommodating if you work out a special order, I've found.
Posted By: Tawnhub2012

Re: Calling anyone who makes custom glider acc - 09/09/15 05:26 AM

Thank you yes suburban was actually who I found on Instagram okay I will check bosom buddies thanks again
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL