GliderCENTRAL

Suncoast Cage and Stealth wheel

Posted By: flower09

Suncoast Cage and Stealth wheel - 08/11/11 09:15 PM

I am thinking about buying a Suncoast Cage but does anyone know if a stealth wheel with stand will fit through the door? The doors just look really small and I don't want to get a cage that the wheel won't fit in (or be a real hassle to put in and take out.)
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Suncoast Cage and Stealth whell - 08/11/11 09:29 PM

I have the the sturdy cages from there and have a large 12" fast track wheel and it fits fine on the stand. But I have problems putting the wheel in the cage w/the side mount on it. So I just put it together in the cage. I also have a wodent wheel and it fits fine and a stealth jr wheel and it fits fine too. Hope that hopes you some.
Posted By: saturngirl

Re: Suncoast Cage and Stealth whell - 08/11/11 11:06 PM

A stealth wheel fits thru the sturdy cage just fine.

Which cage are you looking at getting from Suncoast?
Posted By: JazzNZoeysMom

Re: Suncoast Cage and Stealth whell - 08/11/11 11:10 PM

Not sure, but I have the Hexagon cage from Suncoast & the whole bottom comes out so u could always put it thru the bottom if the door is too small & the cage u r considering has that feature.
Posted By: saturngirl

Re: Suncoast Cage and Stealth whell - 08/11/11 11:24 PM

I had a friend that had the deluxe rectangular cage and the doors on it are too small for any wheel. They had to take the top off the cage to get a wheel in it.
Posted By: nancy1202

Re: Suncoast Cage and Stealth whell - 08/12/11 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: flower09
I am thinking about buying a Suncoast Cage but does anyone know if a stealth wheel with stand will fit through the door?
The doors on the Suncoast Sturdy Cage are 10" x 13". A stealth is 12" in diameter, and the wheel itself is 5-1/4" wide without the stand (all of mine are side-mounted). So, it should fit fine as long as the total depth, including stand, doesn't exceed 10". My fast-track wheels are 8" deep including the stand.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Suncoast Cage and Stealth whell - 08/12/11 01:03 AM

I have two of those cages and the Stealth Wheels fit thru the doors just fine.

Re: Suncoast Cage and Stealth whell - 08/12/11 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: saturngirl
I had a friend that had the deluxe rectangular cage and the doors on it are too small for any wheel. They had to take the top off the cage to get a wheel in it.
That's a shame! It's a huge cage, with only 9" doors. frown
Posted By: flower09

Re: Suncoast Cage and Stealth whell - 08/12/11 02:36 PM

Thank you! I am shopping around for a new cage and just wanted to make sure that all the cages that I am looking at have big enough doors.

Originally Posted By: saturngirl
A stealth wheel fits thru the sturdy cage just fine.

Which cage are you looking at getting from Suncoast?

I was looking at the Sturdy Cage. Can you take the wheel out easily for cleaning or do you have to fight to get it out?

Re: Suncoast Cage and Stealth whell - 08/12/11 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: flower09
I was looking at the Sturdy Cage. Can you take the wheel out easily for cleaning or do you have to fight to get it out?
If it goes in easily, it should come out the same way! grin
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL