GliderCENTRAL

Detergeant ??

Posted By: Anonymous

Detergeant ?? - 04/23/06 09:59 PM

I'm known to think about the smallest things. But I'm sure most of you have experienced, its the smallest things that can make a difference. I know I'm supposed to wash out the bonding pouches and cage accessories. If I were to put them in the washer which detergeant would I use ? ANY ? I rather be safe and ask than make a little mistake and be sorry -=/ Also, if I want to take out a stain is SHOUT ok to use ? (using it the proper way of course; spray a little on stain, let soak, then put in washer.)

Re: Detergeant ?? - 04/23/06 10:47 PM

When I wash my pouches, I use a scent-free hypoallergenic liquid detergent- seems to be working fine, the gliders go right back in the pouch and they haven't seemed to be bothered by it.
Posted By: SweetestShampoo

Re: Detergeant ?? - 04/24/06 12:56 AM

I use the same stuff I use for my clothing. I think Ringo may like that better because it smells more like "me."

Re: Detergeant ?? - 04/24/06 01:04 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
I use the same stuff I use for my clothing. I think Ringo may like that better because it smells more like "me."

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">I also wash with the same so they know the smell is me and feel safe. I hav not noticed them sneeze or anything out of the ordinary.

Re: Detergeant ?? - 04/24/06 05:51 AM

I use Dreft and normally hand wash my pouches. This gives me time to inspect them really well. However, I started doing this because the apartment we are currently in doesn't have laundry at the location. I'm not too sure about using Shout in part because I don't think the stain will bother the suggies too much. I guess the key with anything though is to rinse really well. Whether it is cage cleaning or pouch cleaning, if you rinse well enough you seem to get rid of most of the causes for concern.

Re: Detergeant ?? - 04/24/06 05:56 AM

I wash the pouches and blankets along with the rest of the laundry. l. I use Tide detergent. No problems at all.

Jen
Posted By: aconrad

Re: Detergeant ?? - 04/25/06 02:35 AM

We use Tide... and we wash them by selfs...

Re: Detergeant ?? - 04/26/06 11:30 PM

I use woolite, and I hand wash them. I just started it recently, but I can't see if it has any affect...
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL