GliderCENTRAL

Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures?

Posted By: SuggieGirl16

Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures? - 08/23/15 08:03 PM

Hi everyone! So my little girl will have had a joey in her pouch for four weeks exactly on Tuesday and I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of their gliders with joey(s) IP at around 4 weeks? I was hoping to do a little comparison size wise. I tried to take a picture myself to post as well but I just couldn't manage to get one. She is totally comfortable with me looking at and touching her pouch but she just won't sit still long enough for me to snap a pic. Also, her pouch opening is a little more yellowy. I was wondering if that is normal? Thanks everyone!
Posted By: Feather

Re: Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures? - 08/24/15 03:24 AM

I am sorry no one has answered you yet. I don't have any pictures of my pregnant mommas.

Re: Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures? - 08/24/15 03:45 PM

Oh that's okay, I knew it was a long shot anyway! I'm going to give it another try today and see if I can get a pic to post. Thanks for replying! smile

Re: Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures? - 08/24/15 07:21 PM

PICTURE!

I managed to get a picture! She's a squirmy little bug but I bribed her with a yogurt drop smile

She is one day away from having had a joey in pouch for 4 weeks.

Just wondering how she looks size wise, does it look like the joey is about the size he/she should be at 4 weeks IP?

Attached picture lucyprego22.jpg
Posted By: Feather

Re: Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures? - 08/25/15 04:29 PM

Looks good!

Re: Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures? - 08/25/15 05:56 PM

Oh I'm glad! I'm just so new to this whole thing and I just want to make sure that I am doing everything right smile Thank you so much for your help!
Posted By: Kris_N_Zoe

Re: Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures? - 08/27/15 05:59 PM

That's a good looking lump! You should see body parts sticking out in about 3 weeks. grin
Posted By: spiceglider

Re: Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures? - 09/16/15 05:00 PM

I'll post a 4 week pic tonight if I can figure out how to get. My iPad to cooperate with file sharing. My girls about that far along. The pouch isn't to distorted yet but you can usually start to tell at this stage

Re: Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures? - 09/17/15 01:26 PM

This is six weeks, but I'll find a 4 week

Attached picture image.jpg

Re: Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures? - 09/18/15 03:29 PM

Aww smile My girl is at about seven weeks (I attached a recent pic) so that picture is perfect for me to compare to now!

Attached picture GliderBelly4.jpg

Re: Any 4 Weeks IP Pictures? - 09/20/15 02:14 PM

Here is a 4 week ip picture I got at the vets office yesterday. I caught her and her man in the act at the the very beginning of August.

Attached picture image.jpg
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL