GliderCENTRAL

Yogurt Snack Time

Posted By: Temulin

Yogurt Snack Time - 03/04/16 02:00 AM

Accidentally got coconut yogurt. I hate coconut, but Fevy and Hari were really happy to get rid of it for me. Such good little helpers. <3

Posted By: Philwojo

Re: Yogurt Snack Time - 03/04/16 03:46 PM

Such a cute picture!
Posted By: Takaia

Re: Yogurt Snack Time - 03/04/16 05:05 PM

dawwwwww

Re: Yogurt Snack Time - 03/06/16 01:52 AM

They are pretty cute fluffballs. Snacks are their favorite hobby aside from naps. tounge Fevy threw a tiny suggie tantrum because he couldn't eat the sandwich I was eating. When I got home, I gave him a tiny piece of potato bread. He was so happy he didn't even come out of his zipper pouch to eat it. Hari had a small panic attack when I told her she could not steal his potato bread nugget.

I take way too many pet pictures, but I just love the look of teary-eyed happiness on Fev's face.
Posted By: Carlena

Re: Yogurt Snack Time - 03/07/16 02:23 AM

That is just Adorable!! How did you get those 2 to be Friends??
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Yogurt Snack Time - 03/07/16 03:08 AM

LOVE these pics!! heart

It's all about KNOWING your animals.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Yogurt Snack Time - 03/07/16 01:58 PM

Fiona will grab for hubby's peanut butter sandwiches help herself to the crust. I was a Kodak moment I missed. She hopped on his hand, grabbed the crust with her mouth and front paws and tugged till she got her share loose then jumped to his shoulder to eat it. Dot doesn't like bread or yogurt. Strange how they are different like that.

Re: Yogurt Snack Time - 03/08/16 01:33 AM

Thanks guys. They are pretty cute fluffy siblings.

Haha that's so cute, Lady. Fevy LOVES bread. I have no clue why, but he it's his favorite thing ever. They seem to have an amazing sense of smell. Fevy and the kitty are food monsters... they love yogurt and I usually let them lick the carton when I'm done. They start freaking out whenever I am eating yogurt.

Peggy is correct - it really depends on the animals and knowing your pets very well. I got Hari when she was a tiny kitten, but I was very nervous about introducing them. Fevy had another kitty friend that he was really attached to before Hari, so Hari was the first "new" cat I'd owned in years. I spent a lot of time training her and working with them when Hari was a baby because my biggest fear was that Hari would try and attack Fevy when I was gone or that Fevy would escape and get eaten. I wanted her to be around Fev so she wouldn't think he was something new and exciting. So I used a lot of positive reinforcement to praise Hari for being calm around her "big brother." Food helped a lot too. My theory was that friends who eat together won't eat each other. tounge Hari is almost three and she turned out to be a very good kitty. She loves to rub her head on Fevy and give him nose kisses. Fevy has escaped several times (nearly gave me a heart attack) and Hari never tries to hurt him. Fevy sometimes likes to slap her nose for no reason. Honestly, Hari is a little bit afraid of him. Fev can get really protective of his food. It's funny because Fevy was really sweet to my old cat and while he does like Hari, he definitely knew right away that it was a different cat and kinda likes to bully her. I always watch them closely and don't allow them to be alone, cause you never know.

This is how she waits for Fevy to finish drinking if Fev grumbles at her. They like fruit juice a lot... it's weird and hilarious.

When she was a baby^
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL