GliderCENTRAL

How do you know that your gliders rule the house!!!

Posted By: Feather

How do you know that your gliders rule the house!!! - 02/27/21 04:25 AM

How do you know that your gliders rule the house? dunno

We started off this morning with Mary going to get a tooth pulled and I took to boys in to have them taken out of the gene pool. At that time we had two small upright freezers and one 7.0 CU Foot chest freezer. shakehead

Found a 5.0 CU chest freezer on Facebook Marketplace. Well $100 later we have freezer number 4, shakehead we are just waiting on help to get it into the apartment. It will be going in the bedroom in front of the window.

Right now about 10% of the food in the three freezers and in the freezer over the fridge is for us, tounge the rest is for those little fuzzy heathens. :rtmo:

This is going to be the Kale freezer. crazy
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: How do you know that your gliders rule the house!!! - 02/27/21 12:31 PM

:roflmao:
I need a kale freezer!!! Since the price of kale has gone up and the bunches are smaller, I'm considering growing my own... Now I gotta do my research on how to do it bug free the organic way...

Actually, I just need to clean the one I have out! Lol!

Wish we lived closer! Hope it's upright. Otherwise it'll have to sit and refrigerant has to settle...

So, you got it in your car?? OMG... shock
Posted By: Feather

Re: How do you know that your gliders rule the house!!! - 02/27/21 04:00 PM

We are thinking about switching to frozen Kale from Walmart. At $.84 a bag and needing about 2.5 bags for a batch of salad it's already washed, cut up and frozen and the fresh Kale at Woodman's has gone up to $1.19 a bunch and smaller it is the better buy.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL