GliderCENTRAL

Vlad SM New Picture

Posted By: Zeki

Vlad SM New Picture - 10/06/07 11:14 PM

Below is a New Picture of the Damaged Caused.

I have a few More on my Phone sending to e mail and resizing for here

the Neosporine looks like it helps Vlad greatly sitting on his bottom.

I put the collar on him this morning, Because he made another hole*
I an hubby both belive he's not making the holes but he is Licking the scraches open,
his Ball sack is increadbly smaller.
and when he goes to grab for it, I think it's causing the scartching an then he's licking cleaning the area and it enlargens.
But the collar went on.
He was a champ, Instead of just around his head, I looped One Nitch Bandage around his head and One leg
Kinda like an x
then One Bandge over his head only, and then the tape.
He didnt freak out, except this feeling of my god somethings on my back.
* Vlad ran on me and I tryed to comfort him an whisperd, see this is gonna be perminate if you continue,
I gave Vlad his Medicne.
He wouldnt eat with the collar on so I took it off for him to eat.
he ate wonderfully
in comparison to what he has been
Vlad ate worms
His corn.
his BML 3c
Yogert 3c
and Gliderade.
yay! Vlad
well the boys both woke up when the smelled the pankcakes I made
squirt seems to be going through teething issues.
But the pancakes made them both wake up and I busted Vlad out. looking over at squirt like he used to, making sure squirt wasnt comming in,
Im keeping the pain medicine in him Period, with out even waiting for him to feel pain,
it seems to help. tomorrow I will try an wing him from 3 times a day to only 2 times.
Please anyone use the pictures Iv taken of Vlad of SMling, I know they are not as dramatic as what SM really do but it's a start picture for anyone new to know this is NOT OK
an this is WHAT CAN happen.

Im sorry I am not positing so much I spend a great majoirity of my time with the two boys. siting in the room I play some Nature sound track CD for them.
Birds chirping all happy sounds,
they seem to waken and run about all gitty
Im about to go check on Vlad. Iv left him alone to * clena himself* I hear no screaming etc, so I figure he's learned his lesson. * I hope*
I think He learned Im the dominate one too!
Vlad accually Marked my neck yesterday and this morning* rubbing his chest on my shirt an neck* an pee too*
Im like gee* lols
I hope this is a Good thing!
Mor Pictures comming
mlove

Attached picture vlad SM 1 Picture copy.jpg
Attached picture Vlad SM 2 copy.jpg
Posted By: cinnamonstix

Re: Vlad SM New Picture - 10/06/07 11:21 PM

Marking you is a VERY good thing...he loves you dearly...that is so sweet...he is thanking you for making him feel better

As for cutting back pain meds...just be careful...watch him close and if you have any doubts at all...go back to the vet recommended dosage so he does not hurt himself.

Glad he is feeling better again...hopefully he satys feeling better this time!

Give him extra hugs and kisses!
Posted By: cinnamonstix

Re: Vlad SM New Picture - 10/06/07 11:23 PM

ALSO...I posted sleeping quarters info on your Outlook On Vlad is not good post...if you have not seen it, please go read it now...and probably best to leave him in that collar for now...with the exception of eating...so he does not hurt his little spot anymore.
Posted By: KattyM

Re: Vlad SM New Picture - 10/06/07 11:35 PM

It's great he's eating and taking his medicine!

It's best to leave him in the e-collar until he is completely healed. You can help groom him. It only takes a few seconds to do an incredible amount of damage. Especially if he's feeling pain, he'll go after the source and try to remove it, causing more damage. frown
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Vlad SM New Picture - 10/07/07 12:32 AM

Oh I'm glad he's eating and taking medicine!
Posted By: minkasmom

Re: Vlad SM New Picture - 10/07/07 12:48 AM

In my own humble opinion...take it or leave it...I'd keep him on the pain meds as long as he's on the antibiotics (which will be for another 7 days, right?) Back down the quantity after 3 more days but don't try to make him go for greater lengths of time without it.

It's VERY encouraging to hear that the swelling is going down in his surgical site...VERY VERY GOOD NEWS. The antibiotics have kicked in & he's starting to heal. Now you need to keep his teeth away from that area & you'll be on Easy Street. It also sounds like he's in the first stages of adopting you, too! That's some VERY VERY VERY GOOD stuff, him starting to return some of the love he gets back to you!

As always, I'm just a phone call away if you have questions or if you just need to vent.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Vlad SM New Picture - 10/07/07 12:56 AM

Glad to hear things are improving! I would defiantly keep him in the ecollar and on the meds as prescribed by your vet.
The marking and grooming is great news too!!
Posted By: GliderLove

Re: Vlad SM New Picture - 10/07/07 02:00 AM

Oh I am so glad Vlad is doing better!! WOOHOO Vlad dance

Eating, and marking you, and hydrating himself more right now is awesome, he has made a HUGE leap! I would also reccomend leaving the collar on him, and maybe not cutting back on those pain meds yet IMO. But it's best to follow the vets directions. I'll keep watching for updates! GLO VLAD GO!!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL