GliderCENTRAL

Prayer for Coras Spencer - Part 3

Posted By: Cora

Prayer for Coras Spencer - Part 3 - 10/18/10 12:34 AM

See Part 2 here

lol I hope he behaves himself at the current time he is not eating much, I am worried bout my boy!
Posted By: Gizmogirl

Re: Prayer for Coras Spencer - Part 3 - 10/18/10 06:33 AM

hug2 , hug2 and hug2

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way Cora. hug2
Posted By: the gliders angel

Re: Prayer for Coras Spencer - Part 3 - 10/18/10 07:14 AM

have u contacted anita she is in tulsa same with sheila to and fro gliders, may Gods healing hands come upon spencer and touch him with his mighty power. God is still in the business of creating miracles. All we need to do is ask him

Re: Prayer for Coras Spencer - Part 3 - 10/21/10 12:08 AM

no, no need to contact anyone. Dr. walsh has no answers and feels Spencer has had the correct course of treatment over the years. The best I can do is keep him comfortable and from getting to himself. As well as syringe feed if he wont eat. soooooooooooooooooo I still beleive the problem is right in front of our faces. Thank you Karen. My faith is strong, my flesh is weak. Sometimes I get in the "poor me" phase and cry all day, most times I dont. Some think I should put Spencer down, Would you put your child down? Then I dont want to hear it again.
Posted By: MizValorie

Re: Prayer for Coras Spencer - Part 3 - 10/21/10 12:32 AM

Is he eating better Cora?

Cora he is your baby and you do what you feel is right.
Posted By: the gliders angel

Re: Prayer for Coras Spencer - Part 3 - 10/21/10 12:56 AM

i agree with you cor a 100 percent i would not put him down never i still believe in praying without ceasing as the bible says. sometimes it takes a little time. sometimes God is testing our faith. But if we dont lose faith and dont stop praying your breakthrough will come and your prayers will be answered just dont give up

Re: Prayer for Coras Spencer - Part 3 - 10/21/10 01:19 AM

We will NEVER give up!!!!
Posted By: Gizmogirl

Re: Prayer for Coras Spencer - Part 3 - 10/21/10 05:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Cora
We will NEVER give up!!!!

Then we won't either. Thinking of you, especially when you are feeling a bit down Cora. hug2
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL