GliderCENTRAL

no fear

Posted By: Anonymous

no fear - 10/04/00 05:36 AM

please please watch u're gliders around other household pets.....introductions to fi fi the family dog are not a good idea. these little guys just have no fear of something ten times their size. we have an astralian sheppard and thought it would be a great idea to see what she thought of my new glider. well i never thought what would my new glider would think of the dog. he ran down my arm, tail high in the air. he did the cute litle cat ready to pouce thang, and next thang i know, he's jumped of my arm, started crabbing in midflight and tore into the dogs nose.... she ran for the doggie door shaking her head, and thankfully he came off before she made it outside. for those of u who want to know if they get along with other animals....... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO have u ever seen what a cat bite does? infected instantly.. ever seen a glider eat a ham0pster? (well me nither but i think i do remember reading about one eating a lovebird) and i do remember reading these little gliders have an adreniline gland larger than most animals their size, so they can ujust about poison themselves on adreniline.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: no fear - 10/04/00 11:25 AM

I heard about the gliders and the pigmy hamster... nothing left but the pelt. And my breeder lost two cockatiels when mama glider got out of her cage one night and got territorial. <BR> You never can tell what the family cat or dog will do ....and as for gliders... they aren't all THAT domesticated, after all. I always think they act a lot like cats - and no matter how well-fed or domesticated a cat is, there's still that instinct to hunt. <BR>Why take chances?
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL