GliderCENTRAL

Booboo, the main course!

Posted By: Anonymous

Booboo, the main course! - 06/06/01 04:34 AM

Booboo is no longer with us. He has now departed this cruel sphere, for what I know, is a better place. I was watching some JAG reruns, when I decided to fix a Hungry Man frozen dinner. I was letting him stay in his pouch on the sofa. I was only gone for five minutes...Only five minutes. When I came back with my piping hot meal, Booboo was gone!! I searched until my turkey meal was cold, and found not a scant hair off his furry little body. After I had eaten my cold meal, I decided to postpone the search until the next day. As I wearily trekked up the stairs, I noticed Booboo's little furry tail lying on the top step. For some reason, my cats had a satisfied look on their faces. The cats like to nap on my pillow and sometimes leave their toys there. But this night was different...The first thing that greeted me was Booboo's vacant stare. That was all that was left of my precious Booboo...HIS HEAD!!! <BR>

Re: Booboo, the main course! - 06/06/01 04:51 AM

Logan-I am so sorry about Booboo. He's out of danger now-no pain. And he'll be waiting for you. And by posting your story, you've helped other gliderfolk to remember the dangers of cats. Thank you for sharing the painful story.

Re: Booboo, the main course! - 06/13/01 02:50 AM

Thats soo sad I'm really sorry. Thanks for sharing your story.<P>------------------<BR>Gliders Rule!

Re: Booboo, the main course! - 06/18/01 12:32 AM

i am sooo sorry that happened.i'm like in tears thats horrible. but u have made others aware of the dangers of other pets. sorry []http://www.sugarglider.net/ubb/images/icons/frown.gif[/]
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL