So, been scratching my head over more new DIY reset toys
I'm trying to come up with more stuff I can make with what's lying around the house and not spend a lot of money.
This is what I have:
1. Honey dipped straws bent into a triangle and ends pushed together.
2. Milk / drink plastic lids strung on plastic relace to form cups with lids.
3. Toothbrush caps with treat inside.
4. Breath savors " puck" cleaned and label removed.
5. Tic tac containers
6. Easter eggs strung on fleece.
7. Easter eggs in their toy box
8. Coolwhip container with lid on and 2 big holes in to climb in.
9. Wiffle ball with straws bent and poked through. I'm adding fleece strips tonight.
Any more ideas I haven't listed?....