In order to get a packet to apply for a license, you call the numbers listed below where you state is included. They send them out, you do have to be at least 18 to be a USDA licensed breeder. If you are going to be selling joeys on a regular basis, you do need to be licensed. If you are selling your gliders, to a new home, and will no longer own them, you do NOT need to be licensed.
If you need to contact the USDA, then, find if you are in the Eastern or Western region and call that number, they can help you.
Ok here are the states included in the Eastern Region, following the states will be the info and how to contact.
Eastern Region
Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin,
920 Main Campus Dr. Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27606
[:"green"]919-716-5532 [/]
Fax: 919-716-5696

Western Region :
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.
2150 Centre Avenue, Building B
Fort Collins, CO 80526
[:"green"] 970-494-7478 [/]
Fax: 970-494-7460

Email: [:"red"] [/]

Edited by Chey (short for Cheyenne) (09/04/03 04:03 AM)