More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
FuzzyWonderland, Kitkatt1216
Featured Member
Last 10 Posts
Hi! I need some help
by Feather
1 second ago
Three weeks in, first timer, questions .
by Feather
Yesterday at 09:33 PM
2018 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw
Yesterday at 07:04 PM
Self Mutilating
by Ladymagyver
Yesterday at 05:53 PM
BML Help
by Ladymagyver
Yesterday at 10:21 AM
Injured Tail W/No Vet Instru/Help!
by Terry
12/14/17 09:31 PM
Another Prolapsed cloaca
by Terry
12/14/17 09:03 PM
Grieving sugar glider
by Firefly
12/14/17 08:36 PM
Recipe for glider yogi's please!
by Ladymagyver
12/14/17 01:58 PM
Hi new to forum.
by durga
12/14/17 10:36 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Topic Options
#917045 - 03/09/10 02:07 PM GliderCENTRAL News
gliderdad79 Offline
Owner

Loc: Long Island, NY
We have now changed rule 8 back to the way it was written prior to the cbb rule change. Any member who expressed they did not want to participate with the rule change will regain their classified privileges back shortly. This time I gave it longer before I set the option to agree to the rules. Originally I stated I would give 12 hours, but I gave it over 24 hours.

Again we thank you all for your patience, understanding, and opportunity to make changes. It will take time, but a post will be made to collect the communities input.

In the Tropics somewhere between the port of indecision and southeast of disorder!

"Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching!

#917070 - 03/09/10 03:21 PM Re: GliderCENTRAL News [Re: gliderdad79]
CandyOtte Offline
Serious Glideritis

Loc: Lutz Florida
Rule 8 would be clearer if the duplicate sections are deleted.

8. Classifieds ********* By advertising on GliderCENTRAL either through a post or the pm system, the owners and admin reserves the right to add your name to the buyers beware list and or the colony alert depending on offense.********* -Advertising is not allowed on the forums except in the Classified section of the board and must be glider related. Ads will stay for 30 days. Ads can be posted by the seller or buyer only. No third party ads. No xBay (links to outside auction and classified sites) allowed except in the links section, no promoting the sale of your items on xbay sites. No posting for the rehoming of rescues, please read here for more on our policy .You may have one ad in each subforum, you may only bump your ad once within a 7 day period. If you are removed from classified privileges, this also includes the links database, profile, signature, etc. If you double post, your newest ad will be deleted without notice. Ads will remain active for 30 days. Please read here for more clarification. Any person caught brokering gliders for others and proof is supplied that the brokering took place through GliderCENTRAL will face a lose of privileges in the classified section, and a suspension or a permanent ban. Illegal States -Any account found to be residing in an illegal state, will have privileges removed from the glider ads section of the classifieds, not the glider things section. If such account is found to be using the pm system to advertise the sale or purchase of a glider, that account will lose pm privileges permanently and serve a suspension from the board for a period of time to be determined at the time of the offense. -Any person who posts to an ad in the classified section who's only intent is to cause trouble and has no intention of purchasing the glider(s) or item for sale will be handed a suspension from GliderCENTRAL. -Advertising is not allowed on the forums except in the Classified section of the board and must be glider related. Ads will stay for 30 days. Ads can be posted by the seller or buyer only. No third party ads. No xBay (links to outside auction and classified sites) allowed except in the links section, no promoting the sale of your items on xbay sites. No posting for the rehoming of rescues, please read here for more on our policy. You may have one ad in each subforum, you may only bump your ad once within a 7 day period. If you are removed from classified privileges, this also includes the links database, profile, signature, etc. If you double post, your newest ad will be deleted without notice. Ads will remain active for 30 days. Please read here for more clarification.

-Any person who posts to an ad in the classified section who's only intent is to cause trouble and has no intention of purchasing the glider(s) or item for sale will be handed a suspension from GliderCENTRAL.

Illegal States/Areas -Any account found to be residing in an illegal state and or illegal areas, will have privileges removed from the glider ads section of the classifieds, not the glider things section. If such account is found to be using the pm system to advertise the sale or purchase of that account will loss pm privileges permanently and serve a suspension from the board for a period of time to be determined at the time of the offense.
Wacco, Yacco, & Dot
Mindy, Kanobles, Elmo, & Chipper

http://www.gliderkids-diet.com

CandyOtte@aol.com

#917084 - 03/09/10 03:37 PM Re: GliderCENTRAL News [Re: CandyOtte]
gliderdad79 Offline
Owner

Loc: Long Island, NY
Thank you Candy, I made a mistake wave

In the Tropics somewhere between the port of indecision and southeast of disorder!

"Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching!

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online
1 registered (Feather), 14 Guests and 28 Spiders online.
Key: Owner, Admin, Mod
Newest Members
Tara24, Sal305, Cherylr1995, SarasotaSugs, Lisa11
6451 Registered Users
Forum Stats
33 posts in the last 24hrs
6452 Members
134 Forums
8999 Topics
148775 Posts

Max Online: 478 @ 07/15/07 01:24 AM
Last 10 New Topics
Hi! I need some help
by RAWRnivore
Yesterday at 05:12 PM
BML Help
by Alan
12/14/17 04:59 PM
Grieving sugar glider
by Firefly
12/14/17 01:04 PM
Self Mutilating
by Anonymous
12/14/17 11:26 AM
Injured Tail W/No Vet Instru/Help!
by
12/13/17 03:57 AM
Recipe for glider yogi's please!
by Claralice
12/12/17 10:03 PM
My Caramel Gliders anything I need to know about neutering?
by Claralice
12/12/17 04:14 PM
Three weeks in, first timer, questions .
by Lisa11
12/12/17 04:42 AM
RIP Spencer
by Cora
12/11/17 04:58 PM
New odor issue??
by AlyCatz
12/08/17 05:37 PM
(Views)Popular Topics
I just found a lump on Timmy's chest--HELP! 20205081
Spencer needs your prayers/good thoughts 12468500
TEXAS 659008