Thank you very much Peggy/Srlb for posting this information.

****This is to be taken/given to your VET. Do NOT attempt to notify or send your glider yourself. This is for VETERINARIAN USE ONLY****

Originally Posted By: Srlb

Have your vet send the tissues (if your vet does the necropsy) here: Zoo Exotic Pathology

If your vet does not want to do the necropsy, he can also send the entire body in and Zoo Exotic will do the gross necropsy and the Histo. They are very skilled in sugar gliders.

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help