I need to rehome my two boys due to a medical issue. I have been fighting with an eye issue called Mactel type 2 for s few years. It can cause a slow loss of vision, distorted vision, trouyble reading and a spot or spots in the visual field in which vision is absent.

I use a magnifying headset to cut their nails but it is getting harder because of the small missing spots in
my vision. I cut their nails yesterday and of course it was difficult. I don't have any other family member that could do it for me or that would do it for me.

They are neutered brothers and they turned 6 on May 25th. They are standard grey. They have a tall flight cage, a mealworm farm, toys, pouches, etc. They are on a variation of the TPG diet.

One of them (Loki) will nip if he gets a chance so an experienced person would need to get adopt them. (Thor doesn't nip)

If someone may be interested and is within driving distance please email me @ vagraphix@yahoo.com

Attached Files

Debra
Two sons in the U.S. Army
Slaves to:
Mikki, Loki & Thor
dogs: Morgan & Isabella
Bunnies Bob & TMan
gangel RIP Wellington, Minnie & Dazzle bunny, Willow July 6 2013, Squirtle 7-24-09, Maggie May 12-14-10

Licensed wildlife rehabilitator - Cottontail Rabbits & Squirrels