Feather
Wisconsin
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/17/24 12:00 AM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420072
04/14/19 10:37 PM
04/14/19 10:37 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
My little (ahems) had still been bickering quite a bit lately... again! Since moving here, whenever I think they've gotten past whatever their issue is, it picks back up. I'm confident it is Arthur + whomever he's irritated at the moment, but they've become much better about stopping & looking innocent by the time I've made it to the cage.

It concerns me as I worry about it going beyond bickering & noise, but I'm not sure what to do about it. The last vet visit didn't find a problem with any of them. I've thought about separating Arthur for a longer period than just overnight, but they all act distressed when I take him out for more than a few hours.

Since Arthur still hisses when doing his business, the vet offered to try different antibiotics than we've used in the past for a little longer time period, even though the tests don't really show an infection. As he put it 'something is causing the hissing' and maybe that is making him such an, umm.... let's go with jerk.

I don't know at this point. I'd hate for both of us to go through the process of dosing him for two full weeks if it does nothing besides make both of us miserable.

- Hutch

:grey: Morgana (11/15)

:rbridge:
Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

The epic saga begins here!
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420075
04/15/19 09:06 AM
04/15/19 09:06 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Have you tried diluted cranapple juice yet?

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Ruby :grey:

Mom :grey:

Dad :grey:

Fiona, Dot and Stewie :rbridge: wish I could turn back time... Miss you

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420083
04/15/19 05:43 PM
04/15/19 05:43 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Ask your veterinarian about the Covenia injection. It is a long acting antibiotic. Then he will only be [censored] off for one day.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420142
04/21/19 10:12 PM
04/21/19 10:12 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Spoiler: Arthur has become food-aggressive.

It took me a while to figure that out. I've heard frequent bickering mid-evening, which is after they've been up & about for a while. Many of the other fuzzbutts have already been nibbling their way through dinner by the time it picked up. I've been so busy with homework +housework +yardword... lots of 'work' hehe... that I wasn't able to just drop what I was doing. So, by the time I did look, they were no longer bickering. There have also been several times when I've NOT put the dish down before they wake (for whatever reason that night) & they've all face-dived into the dish together without complaint.

This evening I was determined to find out what's been going on since late winter. They followed their normal routine of waking, messing, a little wheel, then seeing what has been served tonight. The last few steps get repeated quite a bit. Eventually, Arthur worked his way down, ate some while others still nibbled away, then stood back hissing & eyeballing everyone else. Then it happened: he started jumping at the any of the others that came near the bottom of the cage, chasing them away, & crabbing the whole time. Yelled at him & he retreated to a corner, grabbing a bite of food as he hopped by. With a sinking feeling, I sat back to watch again. About 15 minutes later, Arthur resumed his post, tail twitching & mouth a-hissin', eyeballing his cagemates again. Once one came near, he went after them AGAIN.

This time I removed him. He's in the spare cage, with their second wheel, a little more of the dinner, & a bottle of water. Of course, I'm also frustrated at this new behavior. I'm kinda hoping it's medical (I'm going to talk to the vet about a Covenia injection as you suggested Kimberley) since that would be an easier 'fix' than undoing whatever caused this behavioral change.

I'm also debating on how long to leave Arthur separated. I think tonight he'll remain all on his own & maybe return him to the others after EVERYONE has had a chance to eat. Him coming out out the pouch only when he feels like it makes it hard to try & feed him separately; well, short of pulling him from the pouch when I go to feed them, anyways.

As crazy as everything has been, I feel like I've been neglecting them (playtime wise). I can't help but wonder if this is a sign of that, maybe Arthur being frustrated & venting. Then again, it has been a long time since seemed into our playtime. I don't know. Like I said, frustrated with this latest development.

Thoughts, suggestions, opinions are always welcomed. Glider prozac would not be refused tounge

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420150
04/22/19 07:36 AM
04/22/19 07:36 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
This is my least favorite issue... Since I am dealing with this too...

I know time out from the colony helps. Just watch Arthur for stress. It has to be at least a couple of days... If I had a 3rd adequate cage and wheel, I'd do this for a week...

I would like to come up with a feeding station device where each glider has their own locked door and their own combination lock... Once they go in and eat in peace, they can exit and play with their mates... wouldn't that be awesome?!?!? Lol! Ok, back to the real world...

Dot must visit all the dishes and find the choice foods first. And we go through this at least two or three different times a night after their nap. This makes me want to pull my hair out! Lol!

If I'm watching them eat, all is good. It's when I walk away things go a bit haywire... It does help when Dot is separated. I haven't done it for longer than 3 days. She has Stewie trained to just get out of her way... When Fiona was part of the mix, she waits in the pouch till Dot goes back to bed and is asleep, and then she sneaks out to eat. She's been conditioned to do this for so long, she still does it now... So, I'm not much help... Sorry...

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420169
04/22/19 06:58 PM
04/22/19 06:58 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Hutch,

A simple fix for this would to give them at least three feeding stations located around the cage. He can't guard them all. Put them on different levels if you can.

Kimberley
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420171
04/22/19 11:32 PM
04/22/19 11:32 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
I left Arthur on his own all night. In the morning before heading to work, I took him back out of the travel cage & returned him to the main cage to sleep with the colony. He accepted me taking him out of the pouch with no fuss & very little resistance, so I'm guessing he was quite lonely. After a quick sniff all around, the colony went inside the pouch together to sleep away the day.

They had to wait for me to prepare their dinner. I was out in the garage until the sun was almost down (getting too dark to work). Had to move some packages in & do a quick wash-up. They were all up when I retrieved their dishes & Morgana leaped aboard for the ride. Sliced up an apple, placed in the cage, provided the tag-a-long with a treat before returning her, then laundry... all with an ear for the cage.

Nothing. More laundry, restocked refrigerator, & still nothing. A little homework... still peaceful.

Until just about 30 minutes ago. By the time I get to the cage, I can't see what was going on. Twice now & in spite of placing their dishes as far apart as I could. I'll listen a bit longer & if it occurs again, I'll separate him for another full night.

Dawn, I've been following your posts about Dot's food aggression. Part of what me concerned is that is hasn't been going on long; this is new behavior. Still, I saw an uncomfortable amount of similarities with your most recent problems & it has me wondering with there is an exterior reason versus yet another veterinary visit. Mind you, I still plan on getting Arthur seen (again), but I can't help but wonder frown

Kimberley, I'll look at adding a third. I'm frustrated since I've never needed this before. I frequently use two, but it isn't uncommon for me to use only one & I've never hard this issue. I'll have to break-out the side-hooks to hang them on different levels. Four levels, I guess, since the dry food is already on another level.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420174
04/23/19 06:35 AM
04/23/19 06:35 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
When I have a moment today for research, I'm digging into the archives. If you remember Terry, she had Lulu, Skadoosh and Ollie. They had food aggression issues too. She ended up concealing each dish (3) from view of the other dishes. I believe it was Ollie who had issues with the other two. He also had an issue with the floor of the cage. It and all the toys on it were his.

Then I think he mellowed out about the floor....

Since Fiona is out of the big cage picture, Dot and Stewie still struggle with food aggression, just in a different way. As long as I'm present, all it well. Stewie can sit right next to her and eat. Dot will move to another dish and Stewie will follow, but keep his distance. When she's had enough, and goes back to her dish, he'll start in on his dish. I leave the room, and the bickering starts. But it's quick. I have yet to purchase a camera to observe what happens when I'm out of the room.... I'm still not sure of the most reasonable priced version with night vision. But I will have to get one soon.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420184
04/23/19 11:56 PM
04/23/19 11:56 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Dawn, they make inexpensive baby monitors (night-cam-types) that should meet your needs. My sister has one that wasn't much (I forget, but low enough I was impressed) that provided a good enough picture you should be able to watch gliders... well, being gliders. Or being little !!!!s. Such as Arthur.

About 30min after I hear the wheel start to thump go (& go & go & go), I hear the loud crabbing. When I look, Gwyn is in the wheel (no longer spinning) looking very still, Merlin is in the top corner looking down, & Morgana is 3/4 up the wall also looking down. Arthur is on the bottom, centered between three dishes, & eyeballing the other three. Yup, out he came & into the travel cage. Pulled some food to leave in the cage with him, moved the spare water bottle back, & he'll spend the night alone again.

I still think I'll return in him the morning to keep the colony huddled together during the day. The way they all act, when I return him before heading to work, makes me -believe- they're all happier that way. I do keep the cages close enough they can see & hear each other. I don't know if that helps, hurts, or is indifferent :-/

Hindsight being what it is, I should've made more effort to figure out what was going on or to catch them at it when I was noticing all the extra bickering. Still, even knowing about it, I feel my options are limited. Still looking for my cage hooks for their dishes that I used in my older cages (pretty sure I kept them) & am looking at other ways to reorganize their cage. Maybe create more blind spots between the dishes like Dawn was talking about.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420186
04/24/19 08:56 AM
04/24/19 08:56 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
I did find one of the posts I was looking for:

http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1385290/Searchpage/2/Main/140888/Words/%2BFood+%2Baggression/Search/true/re-the-ollie-lulu-skadoosh-diaries#Post1385290

When you search food aggression, I came up with about 18 pages listing posts and replies.

This one has pics that may help.

I'm comming to the conclusion I may need a bigger (taller) cage. I've been holding out till Stewie turned a year old. But he can still cover the entire cage, run on both the wheel and the treadmill, in less than 7.5 seconds... Then he'll do it again...

I do plan on reading through more food aggression posts to see what other suggestions, issues have been covered...

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420188
04/25/19 02:10 AM
04/25/19 02:10 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Tonight Arthur was fine with the food dishes. Instead, he became protective of the pouch. Like, he wanted it all to himself. So, I let him have it... all to himself in his own cage. This is becoming so beyond frustrating, but it again leads me to believe it is internal, not a response to something external.

While I was moving him, each of the other three decided it would be a great time to go explore. Greedy Morgana was the easiest to gather since she went straight for where I store the treats. Gwyn was next, wishing to play follow the glider into the bedrooms before getting cornered. Once I offered my hand, she jumped up & went for my shoulder. I returned them to the cage before going after Merlin since I was confident as to how he would react.

I carefully placed a hand to each side of him where he'd stopped to watch me. Sure enough, after looking left then right, his anxiety seizures kicked in a couple of seconds later. A few violent twitches then he locked up. I scooped him up carefully (luckily he didn't have a death-grip on the carpet this time), put some treats under his head for once he recovered, then took Merlin to the bedroom with me. I sat there holding & petting him until he recovered. Then he ate the treats & I returned him.

It has been quieter since all that hurly-burly. I would like to put Arthur back in with them, but I'm trying to send a message. There is also a part of me that also feels I'm being unfair if he's sick or hurting (which is why I let him rejoin the colony in the morning), but I cannot/will not allow him to bully the other gliders.

--------------------------------------

I don't feel it is an emergency & have 'work/life' to deal with, so earliest appoint is early-mid-ish May. Any of you who have gone through this feel that is too long of a time? I may have to burn some leave time & juggle a buch of hot items to have him seem sooner (while appointments last...)

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420189
04/25/19 12:23 PM
04/25/19 12:23 PM
DFW, TX
X
Xeno Offline
Joey Member
Xeno  Offline
Joey Member
X

DFW, TX
Do they not have a spare pouch? I keep two or three in my cage. While 90% of the time the gliders all sleep together in one occasionally one goes off to be alone or they split up into two groups of two to sleep.

Dobby :grey: Elric :wfb: Arwen :plat: Eilonwy :leu:
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420194
04/25/19 06:32 PM
04/25/19 06:32 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
They always have two or three sleeping pouches. My spoiled furballs are never shorted when it comes to options. One occasionally does splinter off to be on their own, but it is rare. They really like to choose a favorite & use it until I take it away. They've become very bad about switching to clean ones when I put them in, the lazy squatting buggers. They just don't want to move their 'stash.'

So, between being the current 'favorite' & where Arthur was, Morgana & Merlin were trying to join him (& not getting the message he was inappropriately trying to deliver). He even crabbed when I talked at them while seeing what was going on. Especially when he heard his name. He was being even worse than Merlin without his evening coffee.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420202
04/28/19 12:50 AM
04/28/19 12:50 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
It has suddenly been quieter the last couple of nights; makes me very suspicious... Maybe the separations have helped, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420206
04/28/19 09:20 AM
04/28/19 09:20 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Yeah, I call it getting reaquainted. Figuring out where he fits in to the colony.

I did buy a wyse pancam (Amazon $36). I have it temporarily set up on a barstool in the bedroom. It's new to them and when it turns or I pan in on them it makes a noise a slight noise. It gets their attention. One morning I was having coffee and I heard Stewie barking. So I turned it on via an app on my phone and started talking to him. He quieted down, and went to bed with Dot. It may have creeped him out. Since setting up the camera, I haven't had any issues with them squabbling... I have yet to get an SD card so I can record... It's one of those things that is on my list, but don't read. shakehead. And, Walmarts photolab is in the front of the store and not near electronics, so in my rounds of shopping around, by the time I get to the front, I just head to a checkout line and want to get out of there... Next time, I'll pick it up on my way in! Lol!!! rofl

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420212
04/28/19 12:02 PM
04/28/19 12:02 PM
DFW, TX
X
Xeno Offline
Joey Member
Xeno  Offline
Joey Member
X

DFW, TX
Must be going around. Dobby has been crabbing a lot while in the pouch or house. Any time one of the other gliders crawls on the outside or makes noise he starts crabbing but is fine once they crawl in with him. Not sure what is up with him. He has been distant during playtime too. Not upset or angry, just aloof. Might just be a phase. He is still young.

Dobby :grey: Elric :wfb: Arwen :plat: Eilonwy :leu:
Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420216
04/28/19 07:59 PM
04/28/19 07:59 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
I believe Jupiter has been showing well in the sky the last month... maybe it has a negative affect on Sugar Gliders? Ha!

Just kidding... well, mostly o.0

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420496
05/29/19 04:22 AM
05/29/19 04:22 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
The squeaky fur-faces do seem to be doing a little better, but there are still some nights...

Two weeks ago, Arthur had several evenings in a row had I separated him for the night but rejoined the colony before heading out for the day & I gave them all more pouch-cuddle time. Maybe it made the difference, maybe not, all I know it there seems to be less bickering.

Not to sound too superstitious, but I've been a little afraid to post that things are looking up in case I jinx myself!!

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420501
05/29/19 11:57 PM
05/29/19 11:57 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Two questions...

I mailed an open environment pouch to your gang via Feather while you were enroute from Deutschland. It was Real tree print. Did you get it? It's a corner pouch that has a deep center.

How many dishes do you serve their food in, what type of dishes are they, and where are they all located in the cage?

Two questions, last one needing multiple answers. Lol!

Last edited by Ladymagyver; 05/29/19 11:58 PM.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1420503
05/30/19 02:45 AM
05/30/19 02:45 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted by Ladymagyver
Two questions...

I mailed an open environment pouch to your gang via Feather while you were en route from Deutschland. It was Real tree print. Did you get it? It's a corner pouch that has a deep center.

Yup. They don't really use it as a pouch, more like a hammock they can peak out of during active periods.

How many dishes do you serve their food in, what type of dishes are they, and where are they all located in the cage?

1. Fresh: 1-2; Dry: 1-2
2. Fresh: Various; Dry: Stainless hanging bowls
3a. Fresh: Floor, opposite corners if more than 1 bowl
3b. Dry: Hanging: Near water sources

Two questions, last one needing multiple answers. Lol!

Yup, you cheated tounge

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420504
05/30/19 02:52 AM
05/30/19 02:52 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Post-procedure recovery day. Tried cuddling with them for a bit, but they kept squirming about my fingers without settling down. Gwyn let me tickle her belly & behind her ear for a while before she claimed the finger & wouldn't let go. At least she thoroughly cleaned it before using it as a pillow for a short time. Merlin found a callus he was determined to 'fix' for me. Morgana seemed a little jealous as if the others were taking attention away from her. She kept sticking her head between my fingers & her colony mates. Arthur was just a grump with everyone moving about, so he came out of the pouch & peed on me.

Just another day in the 'Court.'

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420505
05/30/19 07:59 PM
05/30/19 07:59 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
:roflmao2:

Kimberley

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420512
05/31/19 09:55 PM
05/31/19 09:55 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Ok, sounds like food dishes are good!

I need a few more days to figure out the OE pouch....

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1420518
06/02/19 12:54 AM
06/02/19 12:54 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Ok, sounds like food dishes are good!
I need a few more days to figure out the OE pouch....

It could be Arthur is just a horse's patoot.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420689
06/25/19 07:05 PM
06/25/19 07:05 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Okay, I know it has been a long time again, & that news, stories, & photos are looong overdue. Yeah, still don't have any of that wink

The furballs have settled down from all the bickering they were doing... who knows why. They still adorable, still turds, & still act like yoggies are their version of crack. Haven't been eating nearly as much as normal for them, but it may be all the thunderstorms that have been rolling over us lately. They seem to stay in their pouches more when the weather gets REAL bad.

Otherwise, been very busy with a lot of projects going on. Shooting Nationals next month, so I've been spending a lot of time prep'ing for that. Of course, the gov't still expects me to report for duty each day. Kill joys.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420894
07/21/19 12:51 PM
07/21/19 12:51 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
I'm not sure which, but one of these yoggie-for-brains has really gotten into pulling seams apart on the inside liner for the pouch. I just found that they did it again, the third pouch in two months. Both Gywnevere & Merlin like to crawl inside between the layers, so guessing one of those two are putting in the effort. I'm down to one summer-weight, though I still have a number of dual-layers.

I don't suppose the 'Up Till Dawn' suggie store is still taking orders?

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420896
07/22/19 12:57 AM
07/22/19 12:57 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Sure she is! Lol! I haven't officially opened my store back up but I'm taking orders.....

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420991
08/08/19 10:20 PM
08/08/19 10:20 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline OP
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Dawn, I will probably email you a request in the early fall... after I figure out how broke I am following my attendance of a week-long family reunion. Thank you!!

-------------------------------------

I've been sitting by the cage & typing tonight to answer emails, facebook, & GC posts. I occasionally mutter my ramblings aloud, mostly so the fuzzies don't think I am ignoring them since 'who else would the furless slave be talking to?' right? They would rotate who jumped on the portion of the cage closest to me, chirp, wait for me to chirp back (or continue muttering like a madman), then go back to play. I would think, 'at least they're happy with my level of engagement tonight because I am barely here.'

A moment ago, as I hit 'Post' and was about to close my computer to go to bed, I was pinged on the side of my head with a bit of their dinner. Now understand, I am not -right- next to their cage, it took effort by one of them to reach me. So, here I am with a piece of peach sitting on my shoulder & a thin damp streak down my cheek starting where it hit... & totally unsure whether I should be proud, annoyed, or chastised. At a minimum, I have been educated on the now fact they are not buying into the 'yes, I'm paying attention to you & not the computer' game... & reminded they are brats. Cute, but brats.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420995
08/09/19 11:20 AM
08/09/19 11:20 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Originally Posted by Hutch
A moment ago, as I hit 'Post' and was about to close my computer to go to bed, I was pinged on the side of my head with a bit of their dinner. Now understand, I am not -right- next to their cage, it took effort by one of them to reach me. So, here I am with a piece of peach sitting on my shoulder & a thin damp streak down my cheek starting where it hit... & totally unsure whether I should be proud, annoyed, or chastised.

Well, someone has quite the arm, right :haha: Good thing it was food rofl

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: Gliders of the Round Table 9 [Re: Hutch] #1420999
08/09/19 08:58 PM
08/09/19 08:58 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
I would have giving anything to have witnessed that! Mahwahahahahahahahaha

Kimberley

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 150 guests, and 97 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,373
Posts159,151
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,404 TEXAS
678,936 OHIO
487,004 OKLAHOMA
431,993 UTAH
321,560 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024