Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
My Ivy is sick #441958
12/30/07 07:37 PM
12/30/07 07:37 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
She was sneezing a bit and one side of her face is swollen in her eye area.

I am not familar with glider colds...never had this before. Any ideas on what might be going on before we head out the door? Her cage mate looks perfect as did she two days ago. I was not home much yesterday...so yesterday can not tell me much.

Talked to the vet...he said it may be a tooth absess and if it is it is not an emergency and can come in tomorrow. She only sneezed right when I took her out of the cage... otherwise acted totally normal.

So now I have to decide on whether to go to ER tonight or wait for my appt tomorrow.

Anyone with exp with this sort of thing...I am open to listen. These were the best pics I could get...they are cell phone pics...my camera batterieds fro the digital are dead...as usual.

Attached Files
P_00062.JPG (170 downloads)
P_00064.JPG (133 downloads)
Last edited by cinnamonstix; 12/30/07 07:50 PM. Reason: added pics...undated info

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru
Tortoise: Vork
Cats: Scooby, Swiper, Zero, Dinah & Sykes
Suggies: Meeko, Willow & Nemo; Rei, Rafiki & Rajah; Opal, Lily & Link; Tael, Tatl & Navi; Kristoff Krabbs & Crabby Patty
:rbridge: Fern, Cjarsa, Syfka, Icarus, Ivy, Howie & Gracie

www.cinnamonstix-n-sugar.com
Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #441963
12/30/07 07:43 PM
12/30/07 07:43 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Oh Gwen I'm sorry to hear that Ivy is not doing well. It sounds to me like she might have a respiratory infection. Please keep us posted as to what the vet says. Sending lots of prayes to you and Ivy.... hug2

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: LSardou] #441967
12/30/07 07:46 PM
12/30/07 07:46 PM
Missouri
tammyangel Offline
Glider Slave
tammyangel  Offline
Glider Slave

Missouri
Sorry to hear your little one is down sending lots of prayers your way hope all turns out okay for your little snuggie.

Having Faith and Hope that some day soon.That all the world will come to see that all of gods babies deserve love and affection.

gangel My little three precious angels :rbridge:

http://suggieshack.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=login

Mom to some really spoiled little ones.

:rtmo:
:leu:
:grey:

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: tammyangel] #441972
12/30/07 07:52 PM
12/30/07 07:52 PM
Sycamore Illinois
Karin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Karin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Sycamore Illinois
I'm sorry Gwen, poor little one! My concern is the pressure may cause pain, and may burst...of course, this depends on what the situation actually is. A quick trip tonight, if possible, is what I suggest.

Karin

Miss Lily and Bud
Prada and Armani
Tessa, Deuce and Cami

Tira and Misu angel Deja and Vu

Glider Daydreams

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...It is about learning to
dance in the rain!"
Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: Karin] #441977
12/30/07 07:56 PM
12/30/07 07:56 PM

Z
Zucker
Unregistered
Zucker
Unregistered
Z

Keep us posted and hope she feels better! hug2

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: ] #441998
12/30/07 08:22 PM
12/30/07 08:22 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
She is content eating mealies right now and begging for another as soon as she is finished up. She just about choked on a waxie...so no more of her favorites for tonight.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru
Suggies: Meeko, Willow & Nemo; Rei, Rafiki & Rajah; Opal, Lily & Link; Tael, Tatl & Navi; Kristoff Krabbs & Crabby Patty

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #442001
12/30/07 08:35 PM
12/30/07 08:35 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
Oh no!! Poor Ivy! I personally would take her in tonite too Gwen. It could be a tooth abcess, do you see any facial swelling other then her eye?

Gliders often sneeze, but if she is sneezing more it very well could be a respitory infection. It could WAY worse by tomorrow actually depending on what it is. I would go tonite if you can! I'm sorry! hug2 hug2

Cindy
Mom to
Jae, Ashton, Briannah, Nevaeh & Addy

& all my fuzzies!
Breeder of Leu's, Mosaics, wfb, and standard grey's.
Owner of www.MySugarAddiction.com

:rtmo: :leu:

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: GliderLove] #442002
12/30/07 08:37 PM
12/30/07 08:37 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
She only sneezed when I took her out of the cage and disturbed her. Dani said that she looked fine last night...Dani did see my Ivy and said both my babies in the cage looked completely normal. The swelling is only in the area of her eye really.

Watching her like a hawk while I am looking into Care Credit.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #442039
12/30/07 09:27 PM
12/30/07 09:27 PM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
Jen may have some insight on this, it sounds like an abcess to me. How does her mouth/teeth look? PM Xfilefan so that she knows to look at this.

Shawna
Who are you networked with? Networking could save your gliders life. Create one now.

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #442042
12/30/07 09:28 PM
12/30/07 09:28 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
We are still just hanging out...me and my angel. Nothing has changed...I got my care credit set up and my paper printed out. I have a little cah on hand as well.

The swelling is mostly isolated to the bottom part of her eye...I am going to continue to watch her...and at the first worry of furteher concern will be out the door.

If I do end up waiting until tomorrow I am SO tempted to bring my Howie in for a neuter...lol. I wanted to wait until after winter...but with his crabby butt...if I wait to go in with Ivy to my regular vet...well looks like my little Howie may be coming home pom-less...lol. Ok...sorry for laughing...I just can not stand cranky protective in tact males.

Will keep you updated on my Ivy...her other eye looks good, I see no sort of gunk in either, her ears are great, weight is right on, acting as usual, nose is clean and clear with no odd sounds during breathing, all extremities seems to move around just fine, she has a healthy appetite and still begs and pesters me for more buggies...does not seem too upsetted if I touch the side of her face with the swelling...so I would think she is doing ok. If I can sneak in a peek in her mouth I may try...if I can get that chummy with her...lol. Am I missing anything for brief overlooking of her from home?

I know I am not a vet...and am not replacing vet care...so please do not think that...we ARE going in in the AM to see our Dr...no matter if her eye looks better or not...and if she starts acting different in ANY way tonight we will be going to see the ER vet.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #442129
12/30/07 11:46 PM
12/30/07 11:46 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Good Luck, Gwen! I hope she starts feeling better real soon! Just keep us posted... wink

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: Usha77] #442136
12/30/07 11:53 PM
12/30/07 11:53 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
YES!!! Will do! She is resting right now. She is back in the cage with Icarus and still doing well. She had a ton of mealies and just got done drinking some water. She is just being her cuddly sleepy little self...so we are doing well so far.

Her eye looks worse when she has been sleeping...when she has been up for a bit it tends to look a little better.

The more I think about it the more I lean towards neutering Howie tomorrow. I think he mated with Gracie again...maybe...god is he a grouchy pain in the butt...bitting again...ugh.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #442214
12/31/07 02:04 AM
12/31/07 02:04 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Gwen, I just had to dump and reload my computer, so my pics aren't on it...do a search for Lyah's threads in health (there should be pics on those...if not, I can try and figure out which disk the pics are on). They should also contain which meds she was taking, and what they did.

She needs to go under anesthesia for a complete exam. You CAN have someone hold her (burrito wrap) and pry her mouth open with a meds syringe and look, but the vet needs to check each individual tooth and see if it moves-that's not going to happen with her awake. What YOU can look for is if there is any discoloration or visible signs of infection in her mouth (with Lyah, there wasn't, but her face swelled). At her worst, her third eyelid on that side also was visible (worse after sleep until she'd been up for a bit). The meds combo worked best for Lyah was clindamycin/flagyl.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: Xfilefan] #442229
12/31/07 02:36 AM
12/31/07 02:36 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Grrr...pics are an issue...lol...many things were not transferred along when the server switched...so I really can not look them up.

We are still doing well, she is still sleeping...looked at her a bit ago...she still looks the same.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #442239
12/31/07 03:07 AM
12/31/07 03:07 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
I guess I can say her face/eye swelled. It either appeared slightly bulged, or sunken, depending on where the swelling was and how much. In any case, you can look for obvious signs of infection, but the vet will need to get more specific with the teeth. When Lyah lost her first one, the pus drained out like crazy once the tooth came out-that would affect the upper jaw, sinus, face, eye. There were NO visible signs inside the mouth.

When Riker's face swelled, it was diffused infection in the tissue (nothing to drain-no pocket)...it affected his sinus, gave him on/off gunky eye, his nose turned a very dark red (red blood cells rushing to the area to try and fight the infection) and went up into his head. His eye bulged at one point, and it took us on/off over a year to clear that one-when we learned the value of hitting a resistant/recurrent infection with 8-12 weeks of a med combo (that is not to be done first time, but if it comes back--you DO want a MINIMUM of 14-21 days, 21 preferable), for a first occurrence of facial infection, however.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: Xfilefan] #442250
12/31/07 03:29 AM
12/31/07 03:29 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Ok...thank Jen...I want to print off some info to bring with me...what type of medication is the best for these sorts of tooth infections? I know my vet is smart and all, it is just to get first hand knowledge from someone who has been here...you know.

I want to be sure my vet is giving her the best. It does appear swollen...bulging just below her left eye. Nothing is sunken in looking and the swelling is not causing any like...creases in her fur or anything.

I still have yet to really see in her mouth...I pestered her enough...I just want to let he sleep a bit. It is bad enough I keep checking on her...lol...poor little hunny!

She kind of always had a bit darker of a nose...the vet said nothing of it when looking her over though...and she has always been healthy since she came here...besides her tapeworm that she came to me with. I got Icarus and Ivy back in August.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #442255
12/31/07 03:49 AM
12/31/07 03:49 AM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
here are the posts from Jen with Lyah's pics:
Pray for Lyah, Recognizing Facial Infection, Lyah Update, Lyah's poor teeth

HTH smile

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: BeckiT] #442271
12/31/07 04:23 AM
12/31/07 04:23 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
BeckiT...thanks...Ivy does look a bit like Lyah...but Lyah's swelling is just slightly lower. Ivy's swelling is just a tad higher...closer to her lower part of the eye...causing her eye to bulge somewhat and her inner eyelid to show.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #442278
12/31/07 04:48 AM
12/31/07 04:48 AM

M
magilarilla
Unregistered
magilarilla
Unregistered
M

Oh Gwen! I'm so sorry sorry you and Ivy have to go through this right now! Is there any way I could help you out with this?(I've got the next two days off and I'm not sure what your car situation is). Anyways...you are both in my thoughts and my prayers and as always, I'm up all night.

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: ] #442284
12/31/07 06:06 AM
12/31/07 06:06 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Dru will be taking us to the vet tomorrow. With having to get pain meds and anesthesia for sure...I am positive it will be cost efficient for me to take in mr crabby Howie for his neuter. I wanted it done anyways...so yeah...might as well save what I can. Two checkups are always cheaper than one...especially when getting a neuter...so I guess I will take advantage of the situation...however I know it will be stressful. Two gliders on meds again....ohwell. So long as she heals up fine and his neuter goes as well as Icarus and Meeko's...we will be good.

Ivy is still the same. Pooing and peeing lots. She has been super spoiled today. She is eating and drinking great. Hopefully the vet can figure it out pretty quickly when we go in...so not to stress her anymore. She got mad at me from looking in her mouth. Looked in and it looks ok...but that means nothing really...so hopefully we get it all sorted out and she will be feeling better by noon.

Keep my little darling in your thoughts...hopefully she does alright and my vet gets her what she needs. BTW...no more sneezing so far.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #442292
12/31/07 07:38 AM
12/31/07 07:38 AM

M
magilarilla
Unregistered
magilarilla
Unregistered
M

Best wishes Gwen to you, Ivy, Howie and Dru!

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: ] #442310
12/31/07 10:12 AM
12/31/07 10:12 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Ok...noon it is...back to sleep a bit longer...lol...she still looks the same and was very interested in coming out for her dinner last night.

G'night again!

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #442511
12/31/07 04:07 PM
12/31/07 04:07 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
We are back...Ivy is on Baytril...to see if that clears whatever it is that is bothering her sxactly up. The Dr did not want to poke and prode at her too much...he wants to see if the meds clear it up. He would rather see if it r5eacts to the meds than put her under and get too in depth. Make sense I suppose. Now I just hope it does clear here eye problem up.

Howie was neutered as well. He was SUPER angry when he woke up...much worse than Icarus and Meeko...but he is on me now and sleeping...time to go eat...now I can rest and get some food!

Keep my babies in your thoughts...hopefully they do ok. And thanks for your kind words and encouragment!

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #442564
12/31/07 05:02 PM
12/31/07 05:02 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
I hope everything goes well. hug2 You all will be in my thoughts!

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: Usha77] #443229
01/01/08 07:16 PM
01/01/08 07:16 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
So she is on her Baytril. She definitely does not look any worse...so I will take that as a good sign. The swelling has not started to go down yet...but realistically I think it could take more than just a day to see a difference. Maybe I am wrong...I just keep hoping for the best. She is still being sweet as ever and is just such a perfect little girl. She is eating and drinking well, still loves to be with me and takes her medicine without a fight. It is good...I have hear zero bickering at all in the cage since she has started being sick...so it makes me happy her mate is being very nice to her. Icarus can be a butt sometimes.

As for Howie. He is on Torb/Ace every 6 hours...as my last two neuters were. He is doing great. He is finally past his groggy stage...he is on the meds and becoming active again. We have had no chewing and he is VERY happy. Yay. I can see the change in attitude already. HE is very posessive and protective and that seems to be stopping already. They had a joey and it started just befor she came OOP...we lost the joey and he still comtined to have some bad days were he would attach you if you got near the cage. This is not Howie...maybe it is realted to the new home and the other gliders...but he was never agressive ever with Julie. So I am SO happy to see him happy again...now I still hope that my little Graice is preggo and we can try with another joey again. It would be nice to have another...as the first I ever had/seen did not makeit and I was hreatbroken. It would be nice, she very well could be expecting...but if we do not have one...that that is natures will. But since he is neutered...realistically I could keep the joey with them...and that would be great. They seem to almost always have girls...there was only one boy they ever had...and that was the only time Howie showed agression at Julie's. He attacked the male joey at 3 weeks OOP and killed him. Oh...boys!

But so far we are doing well. Hopefully Ivy shows some progress healing up soon!

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #443251
01/01/08 08:08 PM
01/01/08 08:08 PM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
When we took Coop in the first time he said it would be 24 to 48 hours before the swelling went down. I'd say it was about 36 hours before I noticed a difference. But, it sounds like hers is quite a bit worse, so it may take a little longer.

It is so hard when one is sick, but I'm glad meds aren't a fight for you guys, that would just be worse. Good luck!

Shawna
Who are you networked with? Networking could save your gliders life. Create one now.

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: USMom] #443270
01/01/08 08:42 PM
01/01/08 08:42 PM

S
Squeaky
Unregistered
Squeaky
Unregistered
S

Even though it's a bit late for pictures, I'm posting them anyway since the vet didn't give a definite diagnosis so that if anyone can tell what the problem is, we can help Ivy.

Somewhat better pictures from the first night:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o74/omalora/ivy2.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o74/omalora/ivy.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o74/omalora/ivy4.jpg

Short video (because we're that cool):

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o74/omalora/?action=view&current=ivy3.flv

Hope that helps at all Gwen.

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: ] #443337
01/01/08 10:04 PM
01/01/08 10:04 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Thanks girl! Jen Xfilefan said if I do not notice a difference in her within 72 hours to get her back into the vet for another look-see and for different meds. So we are just playing the waiting game and hoping that this does do the trick. My poor little girl.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: cinnamonstix] #443363
01/01/08 10:41 PM
01/01/08 10:41 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Once we got Lyah on the right meds, her face always was almost normal looking in 3 days. Like I said, if there's a pocket it may also have to drain before it can heal. When Lyah's first tooth came out pus literally drained like crazy out of the socket (anaerobic bacteria in the culture, and some gram negative). To look in there, nothing "looked" wrong... but when the vet touched her tooth it wobbled like crazy. She took it out and that opened the abscess. Keep us updated on Ivy!

Edit: there's also the possibility it's not in the teeth. Chris' (glidrz5) little Carina had to have her cheek opened to drain the infection. Her teeth were fine, tho.

Last edited by Xfilefan; 01/01/08 10:43 PM.

Re: My Ivy is sick [Re: Xfilefan] #443390
01/01/08 11:22 PM
01/01/08 11:22 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline OP
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Yeah...I think my vet was seeing if the antibiotic will cure it...if not I am to go back in...he was not sure what it was from...could be teeth...could be anything really though. She could have gotten scratched somehow really and gotten swollen I would say. All I know is hopefully these meds do work and that she starts looking better.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 155 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,547 TEXAS
679,062 OHIO
487,124 OKLAHOMA
432,131 UTAH
321,659 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024