Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: pappy1264] #592513
07/19/08 05:04 AM
07/19/08 05:04 AM
Norfolk, VA
morbidelf Offline
Glider Lover
morbidelf  Offline
Glider Lover

Norfolk, VA
oh Sam i am so sorry this is happenin. arm full of prays for you and your little man going your way!!

Jessi
owned 6 suggies: Thor & Sophie, Sora & Riku, Kairi & Malachai
3 cats: Toboe, Data, and Maleficent

:rbridge: I'll love you forever Doyle ?/?/05-9/7/10, Nicodemus (rat) 11/6/10-6/25/11, Akasha (cat) 7/15/08-10/23/11
Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: morbidelf] #592532
07/19/08 07:43 AM
07/19/08 07:43 AM

R
Rachel
Unregistered
Rachel
Unregistered
R

Isn't it awful when you can't find a doctor for yourself or your pet that you get along with? It just makes the tough times so much harder.

Do you know of another doctor who can treat your little guy? Or can we help you find one?

Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: ] #593029
07/20/08 07:44 AM
07/20/08 07:44 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Hang in there, Sam hug2 Honestly, I don't think your vet knows what the heck he's doing. Keep him in that collar, and on his meds-I'll see you at the SGGA, too. I should be arriving Thursday sometime, and plan on staying until Monday-and we'll see what we can come up with.

Forvive me if this is in the thread somewhere-I only have a few minutes tonight-how long has he been on the Baytril? And what pain meds did the vet give you?

My vet is more than happy to consult with one who is willing to talk to her...I question whether this one will. sounds like one of those who thinks they know everything and you can't tell them anything-to the detriment of the glider. vets that aren't willing to listen or learn shouldn't be vets, but that's only my opinion-it's the animal that suffers...and they take the same oath a human doctor does, for all they abide by it: 'First, do no harm'.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: Xfilefan] #593544
07/21/08 12:26 AM
07/21/08 12:26 AM

S
SandSmammas
Unregistered
SandSmammas
Unregistered
S

Can't wait to meet you Jen! Can't wait for you to look at Apollo. I think I am going to go with Val to see Dr. Walsh on Thursday.

He was on the Baytril for 7 days starting on the 25th of June. After the 7 days, he was off of it. He went back in on the 14th of July and they expressed his glands again (without my concent, remind you) and took a culture this time. The vet told me that they would give me a call in two days with some answers. By then, the 24 hour shot for pain would be worn off and I could get some pain meds then if I needed them. Needless to say, I had to call them on Wednesday to get some answers at 2:30. They closed at noon! I left a message, go no reply and had to wait until Thursday to get a response. When I went in there on Thursday, they gave me Meloxicam. I knew that Jen told me that I could only give it to him for a 3 day period. THANK YOU JEN! The receptionist and vet tech told me that they never heard of a time limit being associated with this med! I gave him his first dose on Thursday and his last came on Saturday. This is his first night not on it.

They are hoping to have results by tomorrow so that we can find out which antibiotic will treat this.

I talked to Dr. Harris (thanks Jen) already and got her consent to give any vet her number and that she would help any vet that needed it considering the surgery. She is awesome Jen and I envy you that you have such a great, supportive vet!

I think that I may visit Dr. Walsh either way. I would love to have a REAL health checkup for Apollo.

If you are coming to the SGGA, come and meet my little guy everyone! You have all been so great and have really helped me get through it.

Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: ] #593593
07/21/08 02:41 AM
07/21/08 02:41 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
This is what I was looking to figure out-did they take the sample for culture before, or after, they started the antibiotics back up?

And Dr. Harris is just wonderful, isn't she? grin I don't know what I'd do without her. She also removed my Lyah's teeth when they kept abscessing-she worked for the Zoo here at one point, and is just invaluable, and very skilled.

Last edited by Xfilefan; 07/21/08 06:23 AM.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: Xfilefan] #593929
07/21/08 03:16 PM
07/21/08 03:16 PM

S
SandSmammas
Unregistered
SandSmammas
Unregistered
S

Ok, I see....he had the surgery on the 24th of June. He started the Baytril the first time on the 25th of June. He was on it for 7 days. His last day on it was July 1st. He was all clear until July 13th. The night of July 13th, I noticed that the glands were swollen again. Basically, he was off of the Baytril for 12 days before he was taken back in and the culture was taken. I took him in on July 14th and that is when the expressed them again. That is when they took the culture. I didn't put him back on the Baytril till July 18th when they told me that he could be on a broad spectrum antibiotic.

After receiving the call from the vet today, the culture finally came back with results stating that he needed to be on Baytril for 14 days now instead of the 7 from before. Ok, am I missing something?!? Could the Baytril not be curing him for the exact problem he had? After 14 days, will this come back? Come on! I am going crazy here!

Jen, I called Val today and am going to meet with Dr Walsh on Thursday for at least a wellness check. I think for peace of mind, I have to do that. I want you to take a look at when you get a chance (since I know everything is going to be just crazy!) to see if we need to see Dr. Walsh any further before I leave on Monday. Thank goodness he is so close!

For the first time in a long time, I am feeling a small piece of relief!

Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: ] #593942
07/21/08 03:36 PM
07/21/08 03:36 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
It is possible he was not on it for long enough. You may want to ask Val's vet about doing 21 days even, as it may be a little more resistent after the on/off/on thing. Went through something similar with Roo (with a UTI) Petey was on meds for 14 days for his anal gland/UTI issue (he was on Baytril, Clavamox, Buprenex and for three days, Metacam).

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: pappy1264] #594132
07/21/08 08:36 PM
07/21/08 08:36 PM

S
SandSmammas
Unregistered
SandSmammas
Unregistered
S

Thanks Mary! I am planning on asking Dr. Walsh a lot of things! LOL! They are thinking that he wasn't on it for long enough. They ordered 14 days for this round, but we will see what Dr. Walsh has to say.

Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: ] #594221
07/21/08 10:58 PM
07/21/08 10:58 PM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline
Glider Addict
Jackie_Chans_Mom  Offline
Glider Addict

Texas
Sam - Dr. Walsh has never prescribed less than 30 days on an antibiotic for me with any infection. Just FYI.

I sure hope we can all get to the bottom of this thing with Apollo, get him healed up and back with his family SOON.

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318
Daily giving the abused, unloved, unwanted and neglected SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR SUGAR GROUP SURVEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: Jackie_Chans_Mom] #594327
07/22/08 02:34 AM
07/22/08 02:34 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
I would say 21 days MINIMUM-even my vet would agree (in fact we discussed this when took Riker in for his well check a few weeks ago, even though he's not on anything but his Thyroid hormone)...It goes to the same reason a glider, unlike most animals, can literally be "dead on the table" for minutes, and then come back and be just fine...their Metabolism. You might think it's really rapid because of their size, and most animals their size the U.S. is used to metabolize quickly-however they also have short life spans because of it. No rat ever lived 10 years or more. Gliders do-and they metabolize things, including meds, slowly-so it takes longer. 7 days is not enough. 10-14 in most cases for the first go round on an infection may be BARELY enough. For a recurrence, minimum 3 weeks and make sure it's the right med for the bug-cover the bases if there's any question at all (such as a combo of antibiotics to cover a broader range).

Update after your vet visit, and see you in a few days. Beyond tomororow night (tonight/tomorrow morning actually) I won't be online-I'll be on the road, but I will have my cell with me if needed.

Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: Xfilefan] #594363
07/22/08 08:22 AM
07/22/08 08:22 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
This is what we had to do with both Petey and Roo. And my vet is pretty sure Timmy went after himself because he may have had an infection cranking in there (he was on his meds 7 days). Second time, it was 21 days (but he was healed before that time was up).

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: pappy1264] #594377
07/22/08 09:30 AM
07/22/08 09:30 AM

S
SandSmammas
Unregistered
SandSmammas
Unregistered
S

Well, we are just going to see. I was very suspcious about the time being 7 days. Then I started to question the whole same meds after the culture came back and Baytril was the answer. I was like...hello? He was just on it and it came back! Now I understand. Wow, for being on the board of exotic vets....Dr Lennox doesn't seem to know much!

Can't wait to see you Jen and am looking forward to your opinion. Mary, I wish I could see you and give you a big old hug! You have been feeling my pain with Timmy and well, we both deserve a hug from each other!

Denise should be here any minute. TULSA...HERE WE COME! I will have updates when I return!

Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: ] #594380
07/22/08 09:37 AM
07/22/08 09:37 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
I wish I could be there, but you will be surrounded by love and I will be there in spirit!

Mary
Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: pappy1264] #599063
07/29/08 07:22 PM
07/29/08 07:22 PM

S
SandSmammas
Unregistered
SandSmammas
Unregistered
S

Well, here is my latest update. Apollo went to see Dr. Walsh and received xrays. We were trying antibiotics and really tried to make it work. On Saturday, the 2nd know anal glad removal took place and Dr Walsh did a wonderful job! I couldn't be more happier. Now, before we go cheering like crazy.....here is the not so good news. Apollo is now with Jackie_Chans_Mom. Wait...before you shed any tears know that I have already done that! LOL! This is best for him and I know that Val can give him round the clock care and as we all know, I don't have a vet. Dr. Walsh is Jackie_Chans and Apollo's vet so I know that Val has the ability to take him in any given situation. I know that he is in the best hands and no one would have been able to take him but her. I miss him so much but this is best. I have now officially made the hardest suggie decision ever. Hopefully one day if it is meant to be, I will be reunited with my baby boy. Until then, Val is giving him extra kisses and mealies for me.

Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: ] #599067
07/29/08 07:24 PM
07/29/08 07:24 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Oh, I can only imagine how hard this is, but you did the right thing! Val is amazing and hopefully one day (in the not too distant future) he can come back to you.

Mary
Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: pappy1264] #599313
07/29/08 11:16 PM
07/29/08 11:16 PM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Texas
That will be the plan. Sam - you have indeed done the hardest thing. I know that others have made a similar decision, but you never know how hard it is till you are put in that position yourself. I have already shed so many tears with you, and I am sure they are not the last.

I promise you that I will do my very best with Apollo. I pray that it is enough. I want nothing more than to tell you and all who have followed his thread that he is totally healed, out of the ecollar and living a relatively normal life again. Many, many prayers have been prayed over this little guy, but they must not stop yet.

Apollo has had a rough couple of days. I have been impressed since the first time that Apollo lived with me (Sam adopted Apollo from me) with how much Apollo is like Jackie chan in his determination. He simply does not care to act like there is anything wrong with him. While he is completely irritated with the e-collar, he does NOT let it stop him. You can see in his face that determined look before he tries some stunt that stops my heart. YIKES!

Anyway - Apollo has started hissing pretty significantly when he urinates (AGAIN). So, he is back on Baytril along with TMS and the synotic. I am attacking it from all angles in the hopes that we can finally rid him of all infection. Apollo's anal glands were VERY infected when they were removed. Dr. Walsh is concerned that the infection had already begun to spread. So, if I don't see significant improvement in the next few days, we will switch focus and try something new.

His wound site looks great and he is eating and pooping like a true CHAMPION in both events! However, Apollo has been very dehydrated. He was sub-Qd twice yesterday and I have adminstered sub-q fluids twice already today. I will do a third before I go to bed. Still, he shows no drop in activity level or appetite, so I am believing the best for him!

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318
Daily giving the abused, unloved, unwanted and neglected SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: Jackie_Chans_Mom] #599355
07/29/08 11:47 PM
07/29/08 11:47 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
hug2 hug2 You know my prayers are continuing!!

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: Usha77] #599429
07/30/08 01:12 AM
07/30/08 01:12 AM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
Val...I truly believe that if Apollo had been my glider, he would now be with you as well. I know he is in the best of hands and you will not give up. Modern medicine can only do so much, the rest is done with love and I know you have so much of that for the gliders.

Samantha....we talked and I know how hard this has all been on you. You let your heart make the decisions you've made and that counts for more than you know. Even with as long as I've had gliders, I've never been in the position you were put in and my heart goes out to you. This was and will continue to be so hard for you BUT...you have given Apollo a chance at life he wouldn't have had with a less caring person. That chance is a gift to him. Without the surgery, he would NOT have lived. I will continue to say prayers that before long, he will be fully recovered and be able to come home to you. But I have to say, I think you and Val will have to share custody...I don't think she could ever say good-bye permenantly to him. She will atleast need visitation rights!

Apollo...you have touched my life and ARE important to so many. Please get feeling better and go on to live such a wonderful and long life so you can continue to touch the lives of others like you have touched mine. Prove to all those "doubting thomas's" that you can do it!

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: Dancing] #599462
07/30/08 02:21 AM
07/30/08 02:21 AM

M
MagicMan
Unregistered
MagicMan
Unregistered
M

Teresa, that was very well said! I will continue thinking about Apollo and praying for him and Val AND Samantha! He couldnt be in better hands, Samantha! Val, you truly never cease to amaze me! hug2 to you all! laugh

Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: ] #599468
07/30/08 02:28 AM
07/30/08 02:28 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Val, Do you still have the magnets in his pouch? Call me if you have any questions, also, I do need to suggest a different procedure.
I'm sending you and that sweet little guy tons of hugs and prayers! He truly is a saint and a trooper. I truly believe that his will to survive greatly evolves around all the love and care that Sam, Val, and so many others have given him. heart

When it Rains it Pours - Part 2 #599472
07/30/08 02:37 AM
07/30/08 02:37 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
See Part 1 here

Re: Surgery...when it rains it pours [Re: LSardou] #599476
07/30/08 02:40 AM
07/30/08 02:40 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
See Part 2 here

Re: When it Rains it Pours - Part 2 [Re: LSardou] #599717
07/30/08 11:27 AM
07/30/08 11:27 AM

S
SandSmammas
Unregistered
SandSmammas
Unregistered
S

To everyone that has sent prayers/love/hugs....THANK YOU! Apollo has truly brought so many people together during the weekend, he will never know what his huge heart has done.

Linda, I talked with Val last night to get an update and she is still doing the magnet therpy for him in his pouch. She is having trouble keeping him hydrated like she stated and that seems to be the biggest worry for us both.

Re: When it Rains it Pours - Part 2 [Re: ] #600136
07/30/08 05:55 PM
07/30/08 05:55 PM
Lenexa, KS
TracieB Offline
Glider Addict
TracieB  Offline
Glider Addict

Lenexa, KS
hug2 hug2 hug2 to you, Sam and also Apollo and Val.

Tracie
1 wonderful husband - Chris
1 goofy Yorkie - Dexter
2 naughty kitties - Chloe & Alek

Waiting at the Rainbow Bridge:
1 spoiled Yorkie, Myles - April 5, 1993-June 5, 2007
1 sweet :wfb: Xavier - August 5, 2007-May 20, 2010
2 sweet :grey: :grey: Nara & Alkina - February, 2006-November, 2011

Re: When it Rains it Pours - Part 2 [Re: TracieB] #600150
07/30/08 06:12 PM
07/30/08 06:12 PM

M
MagicMan
Unregistered
MagicMan
Unregistered
M

You have a lot of people thinking about you and praying for you, Sam! hug2

Re: When it Rains it Pours - Part 2 [Re: ] #600192
07/30/08 06:54 PM
07/30/08 06:54 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
Sam, I know I dont respond enough to posts. But please know that you and Apollo are always in my heart and on my mind. And if you need ANYTHING I am a phone call or pm away!

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: When it Rains it Pours - Part 2 [Re: Sherri] #600394
07/30/08 10:27 PM
07/30/08 10:27 PM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Texas
Apollo is looking slightly better today. I only gave sub-Q liquids once today. He is active and alert and comes rushing to me every time I open the rept (maybe I give mealies too freely???).

Linda - the magnet therapy really does seem to calm him. I didn't see your post til just now. I will try to remember to give you a call tomorrow. I would love to hear what other ideas you have.

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318

Re: When it Rains it Pours - Part 2 [Re: Jackie_Chans_Mom] #600407
07/30/08 10:38 PM
07/30/08 10:38 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
That sounds like some really great news Val. I feel like I dont say it enough..."Your an ANGEL!"

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: When it Rains it Pours - Part 2 [Re: Sherri] #600411
07/30/08 10:42 PM
07/30/08 10:42 PM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
Val, I kept Peanut hydrated literally for months on just watermelon as her liquid. Maybe this help Apollo.

Praying he gets well soon!

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: When it Rains it Pours - Part 2 [Re: SugarBlossoms] #600561
07/31/08 01:28 AM
07/31/08 01:28 AM

M
Mayetze
Unregistered
Mayetze
Unregistered
M

When Minnie Mouse was in shock from the last surgery on her tail (BTW she is doing AMAZING and I owe it to emu oil!) I would put a drop of honey in flavored pedialyte, water melon, injecting mealies with pedialyte, mixing a little water in her food, every chance I got I'd put a spoon of some sort of water mixture.

And if she didn't like it one way, I'd try something else like dip water melon in pedialyte etc etc, until I felt she was hydrated enough I could relax for 2 hours until the next round. lol!

I know this is a long shot, but it sounds like the adrenals and insulin levels are completely off. Maybe drop his Carb Intake, only proteins and green veggies. Honey (antimicrobial) and probiotics ( even if it is human grade gel caps from the health food store pured into the pedialyte) are great.

Give me a call if you want to brain storm. xox

Last edited by Mayetze; 07/31/08 01:36 AM.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 374 guests, and 85 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,569 TEXAS
679,073 OHIO
487,151 OKLAHOMA
432,154 UTAH
321,673 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024