Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Sugar Glider Glossary #895676
01/20/10 09:46 PM
01/20/10 09:46 PM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY
We had a recent suggestion that we think would be a great thing. We are starting this post for a project called Glider Glossary. This will be used for terminology we in the glider world use. John (xglider) had a great list posted here but its since been lost. I hope he still has a copy and can send me it.

Lets use this post to add terms and definitions for terms we use and we will get going on this. For now we will make this manually, but down the road we may make this automated wink

Eddie

In the Tropics somewhere between the port of indecision and southeast of disorder!

"Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching!
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: gliderdad79] #895764
01/21/10 03:06 AM
01/21/10 03:06 AM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

ip= in pouch
oop= out of pouch (the date they completely detatch from mom)

Medical
SM= self mutilation
sub-q= subcutaneous injection (injection just under the skin, usually for rehydration)
HLP= hind leg paralysis aka metabolic bone disease

diets
BML= Bourbon's Modified Ledbeaters
PML= Pocket's Modified Ledbeaters
HPW= High Protien Wambaroo
WHPS= Wambaroo's High Protien Suppliment (powder used in PML, HPW and Reep's diets)

Colors
WF= white face
WFB= white face blonde
*there can also be wfCinnimon, wfGrey, wfMosaic, wfLion, etc
BB= Black Beauty
Leu= Leucistic
BEW= Black eyed white aka leucistic
MO= mosaic
RT= ring tail
WT= white tip (tail)
Plat=Platinum

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: Dancing] #895821
01/21/10 10:03 AM
01/21/10 10:03 AM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
These are some terms & definitions I came up with when researching for my Glider A Day Calendar and Weekly Planner.

Anal glands: small paired sacks located on either side of the cloaca and are used for identification of members of the colony and to mark territory. During times of stress a glider can spontaneously empty their anal glands creating a strong unpleasant odor (called skunking).

Arboreal: Living in trees. A term used to describe a species which lives in trees

Bald spot: The term used to describe the scent gland that a male glider develops on the top of their head. It produces an oily secretion that slicks down the hair giving the appearance of hair loss.

Barking: is a form of communication between gliders. By barking, a glider can let other members of the species know they are there and gain their attention or a glider could be calling an alert to other members of the colony to warn them of danger. A gliders bark sounds like a bark from a small puppy.

Bootie Dance: Both male and female gliders will perform the “Bootie” Dance. During this performance, they will keep their front feet stationary and swing their rear back and forth over an object to mark it or claim it as their own.

Bra Baby: a glider who will stay inside their Mom’s shirt either lounging in or hanging on her bra for an extended period of time.

Chattering: To communicate, gliders will often make a chattering sound. It sounds like they are clicking their back teeth together.

Cloaca: The posterior opening that serves as the only such opening for the intestinal, reproductive and urinary tracts of certain animal species. The word is Latin in origin and means “sewer”

Crabbing: The noise a glider makes when they are frightened or startled. It is often described as sounding like an electric pencil sharpener.

Face hug: When your glider jumps or glides to you and lands on your face rather than on another part of your body.

Flossing: The term used when a male glider is grooming it’s penis. This often happens during puberty or when the male is overly hormonal.

Hissing: Gliders will make a sound similar to a cat’s hiss to announce their presence or call out to other members of their colony. However gliders will also hiss if they are having difficulty going potty (urinating or defecating)

Licky Treats: A semi-liquid food that you offer to the glider on your finger for them to lick off. It is a bonding technique used to gain your gliders trust and helps them associate you with good things.

PomPom: The term used to describe the male gliders scrotum. It looks like a small furry belly button on a male’s stomach.

Pouch protective: The term used to describe a glider which is territorial about their pouch. This glider can react in many different ways ranging from crabbing to lunging and biting when you attempt to interact with them in the pouch.
Patagium: The gliding membrane that stretches from the wrist to the ankle on each side of a gliders body. A glider will use their patagium like a parachute to glide from place to place.

Quick is the blood vessel that runs inside your gliders toenail. If you accidentally cut this during nail trimming apply a little bit of flour or Quick Stop to the nail to stop the bleeding.

Scent Staining: A gliders fur can change colors based on their propensity to mark, their diet and their living conditions. Given the right circumstances a gray glider could appear to be a cinnamon in color. This may only become apparent once the glider begins to shed their fur and grow a new coat.

Singing: The sound a female glider makes when she has joeys in pouch, often when she has decided that it is time for them to detach from the teat. It is a difficult sound to describe as no female sings in the same way, but it includes a combination of chirps, chatters, chortles and snicks with tonal variations.

Skunking: The term used to describe the act of a glider secreting a strong musky scent from their anal glands when startled or frightened as a protection against predators.

Snaky Tail Dance: An action your glider performs when they are intently focused on something that is interesting or strange to them. They will stick their rear in the air and wave their tail back and forth in a manner that reminds one of a snake charmers snake.

Subcutaneous Fluids (also known as Sub-Q’s) are sterile saline fluids that are administered through a needle which is inserted under a gliders skin. They are given by a vet or at a vet’s direction when a glider is dehydrated.

Tent Test: The term used to describe the process that is used to test gliders for dehydration. When using the tent test, you gently pinch the skin between the gliders shoulder blades. In a hydrated glider, the skin should return to normal within 3-5 seconds. If it remains tented or takes an excessive amount of time to return to normal the glider is dehydrated.

Tent Time: When you take your glider into a small tent (or bathroom) for the purpose of interacting or playing with them.

Abscess A collection of pus that has accumulated in a cavity formed by the tissue. It is normally caused by an infection, parasites or the presence of foreign materials (i.e.: splinters) It is a defensive reaction of the tissue in an effort to prevent the spread of infectious material to other parts of the body. Symptoms of an abscess include swelling, heat and redness. Surgical draining (lancing) of the abscess is usually required and the pus should be cultured to find out which antibiotic will work the best

Aflatoxins are naturally occurring mycotoxins that are produced by many species of Aspergillus, a fungus. They can colonize and contaminate grain before harvest or during storage. High levels of aflatoxin exposure produce an acute hepatic necrosis resulting later in cirrhosis (liver failure) and/or carcinoma of the liver (liver cancer). If a cricket or feeder insect has been housed in bedding containing the fungus, they can contract it and pass it on to gliders without showing any signs or symptoms of having the illness itself.

Coccidia are microscopic, spoor-forming, single-celled parasites which infect the intestinal tracts of animals. The disease spreads from one animal to another by contact with infected feces or ingestion of infected tissue. Diarrhea, which may become bloody in severe cases, is the primary symptom. Other symptoms may include poor appetite, vomiting, dehydration and even death. Young or immuno-compromised animals tend to suffer more severe symptoms than healthy ones who may appear asymptomatic. With the exception of toxoplasmosis, most coccidian organisms are usually species specific

Diarrhea (loose watery stools) can have several causes including stress, parasites or bacterial infection. It can be slowed down by giving the glider a few oatmeal flakes (no more than 2-3 flakes or you risk blockages) or canned pumpkin. It is necessary to also keep the glider hydrated if diarrhea occurs.

Ear Mites are mites which live in the ears of animals. They spread rapidly and can be transmitted even from the briefest physical contact with infected animals. Symptoms include itching, and redness of the ear. Infected animals also have a large amount of crumbly dark brown material in the ear. If left untreated, ear mites can totally eat away a gliders ear.

Giardia is a flagellated protozoan parasite that colonizes and reproduces in the small intestine. A glider can become infected with giardia through the ingestion of dormant cysts found in contaminated food or water or through contaminated feces. Once infected a glider can then pass on the parasite to other animals or humans.

Hypercalcemia is where there is too much calcium in the blood. It can lead to arthritis, gall stones and kidney stones. It is also believed to cause calcium crystals in the urinary tract.

Hypocalcimia: A deficiency or lack of calcium in the blood. It can be caused by a lack of calcium in the diet or from an illness or parasite. This can lead to Hind Leg Paralysis (HLP) Once the body starts drawing calcium from the bones it weakens them and can cause the vertebra to collapse on itself.

Jaundice or the yellowing of tissues, itself is not a disease. Rather it is a sign of an underlying pathological process.

Scurvy is a disease resulting from a deficiency of vitamin C. Scurvy leads to the formation of spots on the skin, spongy gums and bleeding from mucus membranes.

Seizure: The excessive firing of the neurons in the brain. It can be caused by genetic abnormalities, infection, injury, stress, toxins or medications. In gliders they generally manifest by either the glider going completely ridged (followed by limpness) or by uncontrollable shaking. If your glider experiences seizures, they will need to be seen by a vet to determine the cause and treatment of the condition.

Self Mutilation (SM) The act of attacking and chewing on one’s self. If you suspect your glider is Self Mutilating, the first thing you should do is put the glider into an e-collar or wrap the glider up in fleece so that the glider can do no further damage to themselves.

Trichomonads are an order of anaerobic parasites with 4-6 flagella. The primary symptom of infection is the waxing and waning of diarrhea which occasionally will contain fresh blood and mucus. Other symptoms include loss of appetite, general lack of activity and occasionally vomiting. They are detected by direct fecal smear.

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that affects any part of the urinary tract. When Bacteria gets into the bladder or kidneys and multiplies in the urine they cause a UTI. Symptoms include hissing when going pee and excessive licking of the cloaca area.

Yeast Infections are fungal infections that range from superficial to systemic and potentially life-threatening diseases. Symptoms of infection vary but may include severe itching, burning, soreness, irritation and a whitish-gray cottage cheese like discharge often with a curd like appearance. Diagnosis is done through microscopic examination and culturing.

Chris
Illusion, Malcom, Isabell, Annabelle, Zach, Isis, Aly & Indy
AND Miss Emmy & Miss Chloe kitties

:rbridge: My Angels: You are always in my heart.

You've flown to the rainbow
and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: glidrz5] #895882
01/21/10 01:48 PM
01/21/10 01:48 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Wow Chris!

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: Dancing] #895887
01/21/10 02:01 PM
01/21/10 02:01 PM
Chattanooga, TN
Wildernest Offline
Glider Lover
Wildernest  Offline
Glider Lover

Chattanooga, TN
grin Thanks ever so much, this is exactly what I've been wanting. Way to go. Ann & glider gang

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: Wildernest] #896141
01/22/10 02:35 AM
01/22/10 02:35 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
clap Awesome Job Chris! Thank you!!!!

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: LSardou] #896195
01/22/10 10:12 AM
01/22/10 10:12 AM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
WOW! Awesome job, Chris!!!! dance(Love your calendar, BTW!) My only suggestion would be to include 'Squaggle Dance' in with Booty Dance, as I've heard Squaggle Dance many times.

You did a TON of research! It shows in your daily calendar! I love, love, love mine! mlove

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: suggiemom1980] #896201
01/22/10 10:33 AM
01/22/10 10:33 AM
Lecanto Florida
1daddyglider1 Offline
Glider Guardian
1daddyglider1  Offline
Glider Guardian

Lecanto Florida
Some other behaviors or sounds are:
Head Rub: Where glider grabs ahold of another glider and rubs the top of it's head on the chin of the other glider. Can also be done to us suggie parents and sometimes is accompanied by a squeege type sound. Maybe a greeting or recognition noise to a family member? Done by male and female.

Cat rub: Glider leans sideways and looks like a cat that rubs up against a tree or your leg. Can also look like it drags it's hind leg for a second or so(as it does the behavior) then walks normal. Maybe a scenting or even possible affection. Have seen it done by a male along the side of the cage and have had it done to me by female against my leg.

Belly rub: Suggie looks like it is trying to rub something off of it's belly and is a front to back motion. Like a wave motion. Males maybe trying to rub their chest gland on object but have also seen females do this behavior also.

Purring sound: sounds like a quiet cat's purr and is a happy or content sound. I hear it after I have been danced on by mostly my girl suggies.

Joey cry: A baby joey that is calling for it's parents.
Art
Chris I didn't see HLP? Did I miss it? Back later.

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: 1daddyglider1] #896217
01/22/10 11:39 AM
01/22/10 11:39 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Art, she does have it down (hypocalcemia).
Yours are great too! Thank you.

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: LSardou] #896226
01/22/10 12:02 PM
01/22/10 12:02 PM
Perry, Iowa
josefine Offline
Glider Addict
josefine  Offline
Glider Addict

Perry, Iowa
when i have my girls on me,inside my clothes next to my skin,when i am reclining in bed & watching TV,if one of my gliders wants to go under my arm,they will make a sound that lets me know they are frustrated & upset because they know they can get in that area,& w/my arm in the way,they can't so they squeal(?)& work furiously w/their nose to push their way thru where they want to go. so,of course,i position myself to accommodate them. my girls are SO spoiled!!!!!!!!!!!
i just don't really know if that is the correct name for that sound,i just know when they get frantic,they will make this noise.
talk @ ya L8R

Larry & Josefine Vodenik
2014 4 St
Perry,Iowa50220
515/321-6081cell#
j.vodenik@hotmail.com
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: josefine] #896238
01/22/10 12:36 PM
01/22/10 12:36 PM
conway south carolina/ us
heidi Offline
Glider Slave
heidi  Offline
Glider Slave

conway south carolina/ us
this is great i love it its so helpfull for us newbies thanks so much

"promise me you'll always remeber:you're braver than you believe,and stronger than you seem,and smarter than you think" christopher robin to pooh
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: josefine] #896239
01/22/10 12:38 PM
01/22/10 12:38 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Art, she has both hypo and hyper calcemia up there.

620-704-9109

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: Dancing] #896272
01/22/10 01:54 PM
01/22/10 01:54 PM
Lecanto Florida
1daddyglider1 Offline
Glider Guardian
1daddyglider1  Offline
Glider Guardian

Lecanto Florida
Teresa I saw when I was logging out you had hlp also. I saw the hypo and hper calcium but was wondering if newbies would realize how to reconize hlp. Thanks Linda, what about low blood sugar and diabetes, fatty liver. mating wounds, pouch infection,E-collar, pouches, boxes, wheels.
Great job Chris.

How are we gonna post these terms a suggestion may be to organize them by, medical, parasite, behavior, sounds?..to make it easier for persons looking for specific terms in certain categories.

Josefine I heard that sound if I have my hands over a baby and it tries to squeeze through my fingers it kinda sounds like it's grunting or like if you get stuck in trying to get through a hole and straining to do it. Is that the sound? I guess name it...Like a squirming sound? might be diff?
Art

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: 1daddyglider1] #896287
01/22/10 02:26 PM
01/22/10 02:26 PM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY

Eddie

In the Tropics somewhere between the port of indecision and southeast of disorder!

"Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: gliderdad79] #896418
01/22/10 07:48 PM
01/22/10 07:48 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
thumb It looks great Eddie! Thank you!

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: LSardou] #896425
01/22/10 08:00 PM
01/22/10 08:00 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Looks great

How about

e-collar, Elizabethan collars, plastic cone shaped collar used when a glider is injured that helps prevent self mutilation.

620-704-9109

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: Dancing] #896440
01/22/10 08:44 PM
01/22/10 08:44 PM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY
Thanks T, added wink

Eddie

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: gliderdad79] #896468
01/22/10 10:18 PM
01/22/10 10:18 PM
Perry, Iowa
josefine Offline
Glider Addict
josefine  Offline
Glider Addict

Perry, Iowa
yes,Art,that could be the correct term for that noise,a squeal is a higher pitch.
kind of off topic, but also not
earlier today, i got Maggie up,& was holding her over the waste basket,changing her from one hand to the next to help w/the pee/poo ritual,& i was surprised. she was making a puffing sound. this is a first for me to have ever heard that. it was kinda like closing your lips & pushing the air thru. she was NOT straining,i was holding her,& she was quite lucid feeling,body wise.
has someone experienced this before?
talk @ ya L8R

Larry & Josefine Vodenik
2014 4 St
Perry,Iowa50220
515/321-6081cell#
j.vodenik@hotmail.com
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: josefine] #896605
01/23/10 10:04 AM
01/23/10 10:04 AM
Lecanto Florida
1daddyglider1 Offline
Glider Guardian
1daddyglider1  Offline
Glider Guardian

Lecanto Florida

Fleece or scent blankets: Pieces of material(usually fleece that are 6-8 in. wide by 6-8 in. long) that have been worn by the suggies human parents and or rubbed on their arms or chest. Then blankets are placed in suggies sleeping area so the glider gets use to the smell of their human slave. Also used when breeding gliders leave a blanket that has the gliders smell on it when you change out suggies sleeping area. Can also be used to pick up young joeys to help keep them calm when first handling babies. This helps with scent recognition toward the new nest.
Art
edit-looks great Eddie

Last edited by 1daddyglider1; 01/23/10 10:05 AM.
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: 1daddyglider1] #898445
01/27/10 01:49 PM
01/27/10 01:49 PM
Long Island, New York
CFQTpye Offline
Glider Explorer
CFQTpye  Offline
Glider Explorer

Long Island, New York
It's a more of a term used in dogs, but the bald spot on the head can also be referred to as a "Monk's Cap" Just thought i'd put in my input as well. I'm still a newbie but I felt like i needed to offer up something! = )

Proud Mother of Chip, Gizmo, Mojo and Hopps!
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: CFQTpye] #898446
01/27/10 01:51 PM
01/27/10 01:51 PM
Long Island, New York
CFQTpye Offline
Glider Explorer
CFQTpye  Offline
Glider Explorer

Long Island, New York
Oh and if someone would like me to make up a book or sorts in PDF form that could be e-mailed to members i'm more than willing to volunteer my services. I'm a full-time graphic artist and I'd be willing to provide this service for free. If anyone is interested in compiling this all into a cohesive book please PM me!

Thanks! I'm willing to help in any way I can!

Proud Mother of Chip, Gizmo, Mojo and Hopps!
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: CFQTpye] #902941
02/05/10 11:09 PM
02/05/10 11:09 PM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY
I added a button in the header for the glider glossary. I know we stalled a bit as I been real busy, but we should be adding more soon!!!

Eddie

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: gliderdad79] #1017789
10/14/10 10:36 PM
10/14/10 10:36 PM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY
Just wanted to bump this post up for a reminder and to also mention that the glossary has been recoded. The way it was before, all the terms were on one single page. We have now split them up so each letter has its own page.

The Sugar Glider Glossary can be found by clicking Glossary in the header or clicking below

http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=glossary

Eddie

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: gliderdad79] #1018163
10/15/10 11:30 PM
10/15/10 11:30 PM
Upstate, SC
SariYappa Offline
Serious Glideritis
SariYappa  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Upstate, SC
SG= Standard Gray... I thought this meant Sugar Glider! You learn something new everyday! roflmao

*Whatever I said, I said it with a Smile*

wave Sari

:grey:Sugar:grey:Nibbles:grey:Destiny

Rapid Runner *Sold Out!

Suggie Smart Mart *Home of The Hippie Pouch & Suggie Chandelier
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: gliderdad79] #1028257
11/10/10 05:22 AM
11/10/10 05:22 AM

H
haleighallen
Unregistered
haleighallen
Unregistered
H

Anndddd now I know what a face hug is! roflmao tounge

Last edited by haleighallen; 11/10/10 05:22 AM.
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: ] #1028335
11/10/10 11:11 AM
11/10/10 11:11 AM

I
Icee
Unregistered
Icee
Unregistered
I

Originally Posted By: haleighallen

They are painful... but endearing tounge

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: ] #1029177
11/11/10 08:30 PM
11/11/10 08:30 PM

H
haleighallen
Unregistered
haleighallen
Unregistered
H

Originally Posted By: Icee
Originally Posted By: haleighallen

They are painful... but endearing tounge

Oh I bet they are! I'll probably have to invest in a hockey mask or something once I get a glider. roflmao

And hey, could someone please tell me what RR means?

Last edited by haleighallen; 11/11/10 08:31 PM.
Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: gliderdad79] #1029220
11/11/10 10:35 PM
11/11/10 10:35 PM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
Railroad - it's when a glider is on its way to its forever home, and various people are involved in the transport.

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: GliderNursery] #1029394
11/12/10 03:05 AM
11/12/10 03:05 AM

H
haleighallen
Unregistered
haleighallen
Unregistered
H

Okay, thanks! lol I thought that might be what it was but I wasn't sure. Normally when I see two R's together I think 'rest and relaxation' LOL

Re: Sugar Glider Glossary [Re: gliderdad79] #1029649
11/12/10 06:35 PM
11/12/10 06:35 PM
USA
sweetheart26 Offline
Glider Addict
sweetheart26  Offline
Glider Addict

USA
That's really very helpful :)thanks

mom to sugar gliders storm,thunder,lighting,snowball,rosebud,winter,string,summer fall and sweet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 383 guests, and 88 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,554 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,140 OKLAHOMA
432,145 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024