Hello I had to leave my sugar glider with a friend for a couple weeks. I just got back and it seems that they neglected to clean her food dish. She had dry food and when I picked her up it was caked in white mold with a bit of reddish/pink mold. I’m kinda freaking out now because I don’t know if she ingested this and if it’s gonna kill her or make her ill due to the toxicity. She seems alright but I’m still concerned. What should I do in this situation. I obviously cleaned her cage and food bowl well and I’m keeping an eye on her. Are there any more precautions I can take?