GliderCENTRAL

Travel

Posted By: Anonymous

Travel - 07/22/17 06:04 AM

New mom and grandma here! We just welcomed home our babies a week ago! All is going well and just had play time tonight in the spare bedroom with the whole family (3 of us ) It was the best ever! My question is, we will be leaving in 2 weeks for a 3 week trip in the motorhome, our two little ones will be going with us with our two little dogs. Is there anything extra I need to be thinking of to make our trip a success? I packed a big portable kennel for the dogs to put them up so we can have free time with the suggies. I Can pack frozen food in the freezer and their normal cage (until our bigger one gets here ) but any other travel advice would be great!
Posted By: Feather

Re: Travel - 07/22/17 01:04 PM

Take their dirty fleece so they have something that smells like them.

I would also get a pop up screen tent to play with them in, you really don't want them finding a escape place in the motor home.
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Travel - 07/22/17 03:11 PM

:welcomegc:

You have been given some good advice.

Please take a few moments to register so your post can be moved to the appropriate forum, and we can follow your adventure clap
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Travel - 07/23/17 11:15 AM

We will be on the road for the next 6 months with our 5th wheel. There are those who live the RV life here. There are lots of tricks and hints for glider travel.

My girls know this as their home, and home is where we visit.

There are 3 of us here that are in RV's. Please register, and we can get started. You may even want to keep track of your own adventures here.
Posted By: Terry

Re: Travel - 07/23/17 11:21 AM

:welcomegc:
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL