GliderCENTRAL

Northeast Florida breeders?

Posted By: Meeka

Northeast Florida breeders? - 04/08/19 09:01 AM

I was wondering if anyone knows of good breeders in Northeast Florida? I remember there used to be one in Jacksonville, not sure if there still is.

I'm thinking of maybe getting my future gliders from The Pet Glider but I'm exploring more local options too.

Not planning on getting any gliders for awhile, just looking for breeders for now. smile
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Northeast Florida breeders? - 04/08/19 03:03 PM

:welcomegc:

There just happens to be a very wonderful and long standing breeder right near you in St Johns, FL.

On GliderCENTRAL she is know as Srlb or you can find her on fb, Peggy Hernandez Brewer. I believe she is out of town right now visiting family but I will send her a message about your post here.

I cannot say anything discouraging about Priscilla at the Pet Glider as she gets very good reviews about the gliders she ships.

If you want a local breeder you could visit, then Peggy would be a wonderful choice, IMO.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Northeast Florida breeders? - 04/08/19 03:09 PM

Meeka, hi there! We are located in St. Johns (Fruit Cove to be exact)
We do have a couple new joeys that have just come out of pouch. Feel free to email me at critterlove@critterlove.com

Re: Northeast Florida breeders? - 04/08/19 03:48 PM

And that was Peggy forgetting to sign in rofl You will love talking to her.
Posted By: Meeka

Re: Northeast Florida breeders? - 04/09/19 08:26 AM

Thanks! I remember Peggy now! I've done research on breeders in the past but couldn't remember where exactly they were located.

I'll contact you later on Peggy, as I'll be going somewhere next month so I'll be waiting until I get back before I get gliders smile

Does anyone know of a good glider vet/clinic here also? I've researched sugar gliders for years and read on sugar glider forums etc but this is one thing I'm not sure on. I know of a few vets that treat them, but I don't know who would be the most glider savvy.

Re: Northeast Florida breeders? - 04/09/19 01:46 PM

Give Peggy a quick call @ Critterlove, and she will be able to give you the reference you need agree
Posted By: Chase

Re: Northeast Florida breeders? - 04/09/19 09:01 PM

I searched for "exotic vets near me" and called a couple places to find my vet. I live in a smalll town and the vet is an hour away which isn't too bad I don't think. You shouldn't have a problem. Hope this helps. =)
© 2019 GliderCENTRAL