GliderCENTRAL

new suggie daddy

Posted By: WYMAN_MCKINLEY

new suggie daddy - 04/09/19 03:44 PM

Hello all. So i picked up 2 young girls at a show last weekend and have let them sit in their cage with me talking to them for a while and just sticking my hand in with them. I have been planning to take them with me to work " i work at a computer." My questions are about what i should bring with me and them when we are at work. If anyone has good insights please let me know.

I dont plan on having them out a whole lot at work just with me in a zippered pouch. and maybe out while I am on my different breaks through out the day.

Oh My girls names are Ino, and Usagi. Ino is a mosaic, and Usagi is a standard grey. they are both very friendly and enjoy cuddling with my hand in the bonding pouch.

Thank you in advance for the help. I do have most everything else figured out with just a few confusions here and there which I will be asking about as i remember them.
Posted By: Feather

Re: new suggie daddy - 04/09/19 10:42 PM

:welcome2:
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: new suggie daddy - 04/10/19 04:14 AM

:welcomegc:

Congratulations on your new babies!!!

When I carry mine for an extended period, I tuck a few apple slices in the bonding pouch for a snack and hydration. You can also use seedless grapes too.
Posted By: Xeno

Re: new suggie daddy - 04/11/19 10:56 PM

I would make sure they are in a controlled environment in case they get scared and bolt when you take them out in new environment. I second apples and am also a fan of unsweetened applesauce as a licking treat if they get restless or crab.

Also, you inspired me to focus more on getting them used to my hand in the pouch when they sleep. Previously two of them would sleepily and halfheartedly bite. I put something sweet smelling and safe on my hands and they licked and nipped lightly for a bit and then went right back to sleep and other then realizing one of them needs a nail trimming they are happily embracing my hand. Hooray!

Good luck to you.
Posted By: WYMAN_MCKINLEY

Re: new suggie daddy - 04/19/19 05:14 PM

here is a lil cuddle time with my babies. Ino is visible and usagi is behind her. They are starting to warm up to our gizmo dog.

Attached picture received_2401948209816457.jpeg
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: new suggie daddy - 04/20/19 01:03 AM

They are definitely cuties!!!!!!
Posted By: KarenE

Re: new suggie daddy - 04/20/19 02:28 PM

:welcomegc:
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL