GliderCENTRAL

Hi all. I’m new to GC

Posted By: BrianBronson

Hi all. I’m new to GC - 08/26/19 03:17 AM

Hello. My name is Brian and I’m new to glider central. I have owned gliders for 4 years and I have 5 adults and 2 joeys witch are 10 weeks old. I do have a breeding pair but I don’t consider myself a breeder. I allowed them to breed to build my own colony. Now they just do what they do. Anyway I figured it’s about time I join gc to explore learn and help who I can. I know a lot but I’m always still learning. Also with the recent Facebook rule changes regarding animals it’s become difficult to find homes. So I’m open to advice on finding new homes. Thanks everyone and hope to see you out there.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 08/26/19 08:57 AM

:welcomegc: wave

So glad you're here!
Posted By: KarenE

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 08/26/19 02:34 PM

:welcome: Glad to have you here. We just love to see pictures of suggies, so feel free to post.

With the change in our Classified policy, you might want to check out our Glider Ads when you have gliders you need to sell.

Just be sure you post them in the correct category.

Look forward to seeing your posts.

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 08/26/19 02:47 PM

Ya I tried to post there and it wouldn’t let me

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 08/26/19 03:05 PM

Try it now. I thought I had it changed for all.

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 08/26/19 07:26 PM

It works now. Thank you

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 08/26/19 07:39 PM

How exactly do you post pictures? I couldn’t figure it out. Lol
Posted By: Feather

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 08/27/19 12:55 AM

Using Full editor there is a Attachment Manager at the lower left hand corner of the post field. You can use that to attach pictures. You may have to resize them.

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 08/27/19 09:25 AM

Thank you!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 09/06/19 11:16 AM

Hello Brian , do you still have Sugar Glider Babies available for adoption by any chance ?

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 09/06/19 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hello Brian , do you still have Sugar Glider Babies available for adoption by any chance ?

Please register so you can take full advantage of the whole message board including the Classifieds. Also Brian has no way of contacting you if you are not registered, and it is against the rules to discuss buying/selling gliders on the main message board.

Unless you register, you cannot see the Classifieds where gliders are posted for sale.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 09/06/19 07:46 PM

Yes please register, it’s quick and simple. Then I can definitely help you out. Hope to hear from you soon!

Re: Hi all. I’m new to GC - 09/06/19 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes please register, it’s quick and simple. Then I can definitely help you out. Hope to hear from you soon!

And you need to sign in :roflmao:
© 2019 GliderCENTRAL