GliderCENTRAL

I am getting concerned

Posted By: GliderGirls

I am getting concerned - 08/16/16 12:25 AM

Hi all, I hope some of you can give me some info that might calm me down a bit.
My Kaylee is showing extreme interest in marking me. I can't have her out of the cage or pouch without her marking me. She rubs, nibble, pee and use the smelly white stuff she can secrete as well.

Yesterday I noticed that after I put her back into the cage she continue her markings there, and my fiancee noticed the same today.

She is not alone, she share the cage with Zoe and SweetPea, eats normal, and I wont say she shows sign of being bored.

But I am still worried. Have any of you experienced something like this?
Posted By: KarenE

Re: I am getting concerned - 08/16/16 01:33 AM

She is apparently the Alpha of the group, and is marking just to make sure all her cage mates are well aware of this.

She is also marking you as hers.

You should feel very honored agree
Posted By: Hutch

Re: I am getting concerned - 08/16/16 08:34 AM

*Glider pees on person*

"Aww, I love you too, hyper little ball of dryer lint."

:roflmao2:
Posted By: GliderGirls

Re: I am getting concerned - 08/16/16 08:51 PM

Okay, I can live with that =D I was just concerned it was "hey pat more attention to me" or something like that. Thanks to both of you
Posted By: Hutch

Re: I am getting concerned - 08/16/16 09:49 PM

You're welcome. Seriously, if you have any doubts to what we've said, you can read about my 'complaints' on the same subject in my 'Gliders of the Round Table' threads. Arthur & Gwyn seem to ALWAYS(!) hold something in reserve just for me shakehead

What can we say, they're as possessive about us as we are about them... though we have slightly more hygienic ways of showing it, like yoggies.
Posted By: heddy

Re: I am getting concerned - 12/26/16 08:33 PM

lol, "hyper little ball of dryer lint" i love this!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL