GliderCENTRAL

Joey with no pom

Posted By: Ktfaltys

Joey with no pom - 02/20/19 11:42 PM

I have recently had a joey come oop, 2-14-19. He does not have a pom. I have am sure it is a male rather than a female. It appears the same as an inverted pom. However, I am trying to figure out if there can be medical issues or anything of that sort that can cause issues. I have not found much information on this topic so if anyone knows anything, I am all ears.
Posted By: Claralice

Re: Joey with no pom - 02/21/19 12:47 AM

@Karen or one of the others will probably know. I am relatively new and do not breed/have joey's other than those I purchased and are now adults. Both my boys had poms and I had them removed. Hope you get an answer!
Posted By: Feather

Re: Joey with no pom - 02/21/19 02:35 AM

Can you take a picture of the tummy and post it? Why do you think it is a male rather than a female? Are you looking at the little nub sticking up by the cloaca? That is on all joeys, the parents lick that and stimulate them to go potty.

Re: Joey with no pom - 02/21/19 02:37 AM

Check out the pictures on this web site: http://www.glidernursery.com/sexing-a-joey.html
Posted By: Ktfaltys

Re: Joey with no pom - 02/21/19 02:59 AM

I am trying to attach the photo but having issues. I am familiar with sexing joeys and have been through that website a few times. There is no visible pouch and there is not visible pom.

Re: Joey with no pom - 02/21/19 03:49 AM

To post a picture use the full editor, ad the picture using file manager at the bottom left of the page. The picture will have to be resized.
© 2019 GliderCENTRAL