GliderCENTRAL

100% het platinum and luecistic

Posted By: Gliderlove87

100% het platinum and luecistic - 10/13/19 08:37 PM

Ok I I have a luecistic male paired with a grey (100% het platinum) female. Her father was platinum and her mother was mosaic. My question is what are the probabilities of the offsprings between her and the luecistic male she is paired with ???
Posted By: Feather

Re: 100% het platinum and luecistic - 10/14/19 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Gliderlove87
Ok I I have a luecistic male paired with a grey (100% het platinum) female. Her father was platinum and her mother was mosaic. My question is what are the probabilities of the offsprings between her and the luecistic male she is paired with ???

Ok your Luecistic is 100 percent Luecistic what does his lineage look like? Any other colors in his back ground as he could be Lue and Het for Platinum.
Your female isn't 100 percnet het for platinum unless she has produced any babies that are plat. If the mother has any hets in her lineage that comes into play too.

Just from what you have posted here, I would say your going to get Lues and hets from plat and lue.
Posted By: Gliderlove87

Re: 100% het platinum and luecistic - 10/15/19 12:20 AM

His lineage don’t go back very far but they was all Luecistic and lue hets He is a visual luecistic and no she has no luecistic or lue hets in hers
© 2019 GliderCENTRAL