GliderCENTRAL

Lionhead confirmed?

Posted By: GlideFlow

Lionhead confirmed? - 12/15/20 09:26 PM

Hello!
reading here and there on the web i noticed Lionheads are more round shaped head and have shorter nose, so its a trait we can find in any coloring but most of the time is honey. This is Jack (almost 2 years old) , and i think he has every trait described above, what do you think?i can tell you the color is visibly lighter and warmer than the others of the colony ( all standard grey) obviously they have all the same nutrition plan .
Let me know what you think and thank you in advance wink

Attached picture Cattura1.JPG
Attached picture Cattura2.JPG
Attached picture Cattura3.JPG
Attached picture Cattura4.JPG
Posted By: Feather

Re: Lionhead confirmed? - 12/17/20 02:58 PM

I am not real good with glider colors. Have you compared your glider to those lions colors.
Posted By: GlideFlow

Re: Lionhead confirmed? - 12/27/20 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Feather
I am not real good with glider colors. Have you compared your glider to those lions colors.

I know the lionhead one is pretty hard to distinguish compared to the other colors and mutations...

Yes, Jack looks even more light and golden-colored than the ones in that pictures, but the main difference (compared to all the other 14 gliders we have) he has a very short nose and a larger/more round head

Posted By: Hutch

Re: Lionhead confirmed? - 01/15/21 06:44 AM

I'm sorry, it is very hard to tell based on your pictures if they are all that different based on standard grays posted on this forum.
© 2021 GliderCENTRAL