GliderCENTRAL

Yet Another BML Question

Posted By: Anonymous

Yet Another BML Question - 11/20/06 04:28 AM

When feeding the basic BML diet, do I serve only one fruit from the list, alternating fruits on a nightly basis, or do I feed more than one type of fruit alternating nightly? confused

Re: Yet Another BML Question - 11/20/06 03:10 PM

I think most feed two fruits and veggies on the list each night and rotate that way.

If you want you can offer the same 4 fruits on the list every night.. whatever makes them happiest wink

Re: Yet Another BML Question - 11/20/06 03:54 PM

thanks

Re: Yet Another BML Question - 11/20/06 04:20 PM

I do it a little different. I just give them one kind of fruit and alternate every night to a different one wink

Re: Yet Another BML Question - 11/20/06 05:11 PM

Yep, that's what I've been doing. agree So, when it comes to the `approved` fruit, the number of fruits served nightly is not as important as the type. And, alternate for variety, yes?

I promise I will someday soon get the BML basic diet!

Thanks to all for your patience, kindness and assistance. mlove hug2
Posted By: minkasmom

Re: Yet Another BML Question - 11/20/06 05:18 PM

I sometimes feed 3 fruits per night...grapes, apples & blueberries; or cherries, melon & grapes...you get the idea.

Since I buy the 4 veggies in a bag & they're all combined, they get all 4 every nght.
Posted By: BeckiT

Re: Yet Another BML Question - 11/20/06 05:24 PM

veggies mine get all 4 nightly, fruits are cut all up and frozen so they get whatever comes out when I scoop the fruits wink I do make sure there's at least 2 different fruits in the scoop nightly and I never have a problem with them eating all of their fruit (except they can be picky on the cherries)

Re: Yet Another BML Question - 11/20/06 05:26 PM

Just so as you are all aware, the veggies listed need to fed every night.

The fruit can be rotated or fed however you choose, but only use the listed ones of either:

Melon (honey dew) Watermelon, apples, grapes (seedless), cantaloupe, frozen pitted cherries or frozen blueberries

On the nights the blueberries or cherries come out, I 'have' to take a few grapes and squeeze the juice/pulp of the grapes into the center of the cherries and the blueberries.... some of my suggies won't eat them if I don't! They MAKE me do it!!
Picky little monkeys!

Re: Yet Another BML Question - 11/20/06 07:03 PM

OK, thanks guys. I've think I've got it down now. What we won't do for our little fuzzies!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL