GliderCENTRAL

Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre

Posted By: Anonymous

Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 02:01 PM

I would like to know from other members besides mealworms and other bugs, what is your gliders all time favorite treat?

I would have to say that mine is seedless watermelon. They absolutely LOVE that. It's a bit messy, but I love watching them eat it.

I just want to share some ideas as I am kinda in a rut as to what to feed my fuzzbutts and want to come here to share ideas. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Posted By: BeckiT

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 02:21 PM

mine like yogies, cheerios and the occassional raisin or craisin
Posted By: RMiriam

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 02:33 PM

Yogurt licked from my finger. And avocados!

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 02:54 PM

Yogurt is a favorite here. I haven't really tried anything else since I've only had them a few months I"m still not sure what is "safe".

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 03:39 PM

Oh I love these ideas. Can we keep them coming. Mine love yogurt to. LOL.

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 03:40 PM

Mine are actually perfectly happy licking BML off my fingers. I think they prefer that to actually eating it out of the bowl. Talk about a healthy treat!

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 03:44 PM

yogurt drops from suncoast mine like the best other than of course mealies....

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 06:07 PM

Yogurt Drops from Suncoast too wink

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 06:17 PM

grin It's three for three, yogurt drops from Suncoast.

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 06:20 PM

My guys LOVE the fruit flavored yogies I get at Petland. The small ones for gerbils and rats and stuff not the big ones. They absolutely love those. I also give them a not so good for them treat at Thanksgiving and Christmas. When we have pumpkin pie (only those 2 times each year) I let them lick a tiny bit of whipped cream off my finger. I know it isn't good for them but hey, twice a year isn't going to do anything that bad and heck, I can't sit and eat it myself with them staring at me like that!

Hugs,
Angela

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 06:53 PM

mines love sweet potato.. i nuke it till its super soft.. put them in ice cube trays and freeze.. then let defrost on the counter. they love it.. even though its soft its chunky enough for them to grab the lumps in one hand and eat with the other..

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/04/06 08:27 PM

Yogies all the way. For occasional treats, a tiny, tiny piece of plain pasta or cheese, and as a "once-every-few-months" thing I let him have a very tiny piece of french fry.

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/05/06 02:43 AM

Mine love mango applesauce from Motts as a licky treat. I've tried yogurt but they just aren't as interested in it as the applesauce. They will grab the tip of my finger and lick, lick, lick until that applesauce is gone...so darn cute! Mine love their mealies too ofcoarse. mlove
Posted By: kristenfl

Re: Besides mealworms what is your glider Favorite tre - 12/05/06 03:07 AM

My girls love Yogies~banana rasin flavor and strawberry flavored applesauce as a licky treat! smile
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL