GliderCENTRAL

Bra Training!

Posted By: Dalton33

Bra Training! - 02/14/11 01:13 AM

I have been bra training with my sugar glider and it is going very well. It is getting ready to start getting warmer here and was wondering what yall use in the summer time. How do you keep from getting them wet with your sweat? Any advise?????
Posted By: sugarlope

Re: Bra Training! - 02/14/11 01:51 AM

Some gliders won't mind, lol. You can put an absorbent piece of cloth between you and the glider to help keep the sweat off of them or you can carry them in a light weight pouch if you think they will be too warm next to your skin. If it is really hot, I would not take them out at all.
Posted By: JillMarie

Re: Bra Training! - 02/14/11 08:19 AM

smile what she said
Posted By: DCMuffin

Re: Bra Training! - 02/14/11 03:20 PM

Yep...mine don't mind it when I sweat, but I do! lol So, if it's really hot, they stay home. Mine also tend to want to hang on the outside of my bra instead. dunno

Re: Bra Training! - 02/15/11 06:17 PM

Aimee'

How do you you make sure they stay and not fall out? How do they sleep and hang on? It bothers me to sweat on them too! I wouldn't want anyone sweating on me. LOL!

Unfortunately, as gross as it is I am a sweater winter and summer. lol! Yes that is gross and I am sorry just want to see if anyone has any suggestions or is a sweater too.
Posted By: angelic4296

Re: Bra Training! - 02/15/11 09:55 PM

Krystal, just to clarify (and get very technical lol), the suggies sleep INSIDE your bra, not on the outside hanging on....they crawl inside so they're against your skin and curl up (as for falling out, they usually burrow pretty deep in there, but I know alot of people wear sports bras to make sure they have enough security)....I wasn't sure by your post if you knew that, so I just thought I'd clarify lol.......

Re: Bra Training! - 02/15/11 10:18 PM

Thank you Jess and no I am glad you clarified that for me. LOL! I still have so much to learn! I am large chested; do people have them inside their bra if they are large chested?
Posted By: xSwtxSugaX

Re: Bra Training! - 02/15/11 10:22 PM

I second jess. I wouldnt wanna sweat like crazy because of my fuzzbutts. I sweat all the time, just like u. I would wear a wire bra with a sports bra ontop and have the curl up inbetween or two sports bras. That way there is some cloth inbetween u. or u can give them a blankie. smile
Posted By: JillMarie

Re: Bra Training! - 02/15/11 11:18 PM

I use a sports bra and a flannel pouch inside that. Sometimes she will sleep in the pouch, sometimes under the pouc and against my skin, sometimes outside the pouch but under the bra. This seems to give her a choice. She will move around depending on how hot or cold she is. Although her favorite and most used spot is at the very top of the pouch, with her little nose pressed against my chest and her laying in the top of the pouch like a hammock LOL
Posted By: angelic4296

Re: Bra Training! - 02/15/11 11:28 PM

Yes, individuals with larger chests can still definitely do the bra baby thing. I'd go with what was said, maybe wearing a wire bra underneath with a sports bra on top of it for that extra security if you have a larger chest....the pouch inside the bra is a good idea too because it, like Jill Marie said, gives them the option to move around depending on how hot or cold it is....good luck and let us know how the bra training goes lol!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Bra Training! - 02/16/11 12:39 AM

I am well-endowed and I have 4 bra babies. I usually wear a sports bra and then I wear a cami with a built-in shelf bra over top of the sports bra. I put my babies between the shelf of the cami and the sports bra so they're not right up against my skin. The elastic of the cami keeps them in place. You might try that. It looks terrible, and of course, quite lumpy, but I'm usually sticking around the house when I have them in my shirt anyway.
Posted By: MissTiesa

Re: Bra Training! - 02/16/11 05:05 AM

Glad bra training is going well!! Mine still won't have anything to do with it. *sigh*

Re: Bra Training! - 02/20/11 02:21 AM

Thank you all for the information! It is nice to hear others option. This was very helpful for me!
Posted By: StellaLuna

Re: Bra Training! - 02/20/11 02:25 AM

I wear my normal wire bra, and then wear a cami, and if I go out in public I just put on v-neck shirt and go, I have one who likes to sleep up under my arm in the pocket the cami creates, and the other likes to sleep right in the middle, checking on me every once and a while!

Glad to hear its going well! grin
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL