GliderCENTRAL

Taking your suggie out with you?

Posted By: konotashi

Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 06:24 AM

I've heard that people take their suggies out with them. (Store, movies, etc.) Does this not stress them out? And do they even allow them to be with you in most places?

I've been doing research on them for about a month, and haven't heard of doing this before today. dunno

And I thought that tent time sounded a little odd. Haha.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 06:32 AM

then where the heck have you been doing research? we do it all the time.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 06:33 AM

I take mine with me almost everywhere and no one can ever tell I have them. they are either in my bra or in a pouch that looks like a purse. I'm sure the restaurants I go to wouldn't appreciate them being there but they sleep the whole time. It doesn't stress them out at all, if anything it is good for them to be near you, it helps them stay bonded.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 06:34 AM

I personally feel once your glider has bonded to you that taking them out from time to time will not stress them..... actually they will enjoy the experience with you.

And as far as TENT time goes.... you really have to experience IT to truly appreciate the intimacy it will give to you and your glider(s).

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 07:03 AM

Hm. I never really thought of doing that. And I've been doing my research.... All over the place. What if they start barking if you're at the movies? I'm sure there would be some confused/upset people. XD

Since they sleep the entire time, would taking it to school be okay, so long as you have permission to have it there?

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 07:09 AM

School would be fine..... but I would leave them at home for the movies.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 07:18 AM

I guess the loud noises like explosions would scare them... ohwell

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 08:23 AM

You want to take them with you during the DAY ONLY. It should not be near nighttime where they'd be active and barking.

Not all places are OK with you having animals. But most places will never know you have them with you if you are discreet. People just think the bonding pouch is another purse and I am a bag lady roflmao hope this helps
Posted By: melek007

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 01:35 PM

I used to take Alev out in a bonding pouch under my jacket. Since she's my bra baby, I just put her in and go. She will sleep and not come out. I've even had ALL three of my gliders in my bra before; I just had to be careful what I wore, I didn't want to look like I was sagging in the middle! wink
When they're on you, they feel safe (if you're bonded). I've even hugged people and they weren't bothered (the gliders, not the people. They didn't even know they were there). Word of caution: don't hug real close if you're packing marsupial!

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 04:15 PM

I take Rambo to the store with me all the time - he's usually on me all day because i love knowing we are bonding while he sleeps - AND while he's awake.

I only take him around during the day - never at night when he should be eating or playing - only while he's sleeping.

I did take him with me to the movies yesterday (which i probably won't do again) but it was a children's movie so there weren't any loud explosions or jumpy noises and we sat AWAY from the speakers. He didn't wake up at all - and i was sure he would smell the popcorn and want to come out - but no...he didn't.

From the theater we went to a mexican restaurant - he poked his head out there for some water and that was all. he went back to sleep - no problem.

Posted By: ssdreamsicles

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 05:18 PM

I take mine everywhere as well!! I have not had any prob even in a few resturants where my little girl anounced what i had. They all wanted to see them. I took them with me to the docs one time thinking they would never know cause they would sellp and hunni dicided to crab and not stop. Everyone was looking around and i was worried we would be asked to leave but then somone wanted to see them and then the nurces even all came into the room once we got into one to see them. Most places and people do not care about them and if they do notice them they normaly want to learn about them.
Posted By: Kiiru

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 05:48 PM

I can't wait till I get mine so I can be one of the take your glider everywhere mommies. laugh Except to resturants and movies. It seems kind of mean to make them smell the good food and not let them have any. frown
Posted By: Sherri

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 06:05 PM

Dont deny them the right to eat at fine resteraunts and watch good movies too. LOL. When you go out to eat and you have your babies with you can always give them a little of your grilled chicken or fresh veggies or fruit from the salad bars. There are a number of things you can give them as a treat when you go out to eat. Also as far as going to the movies, you can always bring their favorite treat with so they can have a nibble or two while your enjoying your popcorn. When you take your suggies out with you, you have to treat them like your babies and bring necessaties almost like you would with a baby (diaper bag). LOL
Dont let little things scare you from bringing you little furbutts with you everywhere.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 06:28 PM

Thanks Sherry. I didn't think of that. I'd just be a little paranoid about the food having or being near garlic or onion at one point since that's what's used most in food which is why I was unsure about it. frown I'd probably end up bringing my own fruit or treats for them.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 08:17 PM

I love the idea of a diaper bag! That's so cute!

I found a post that someone put up with a no-sew bonding pouch, and LOVED the idea. It's so cute! Plus, I have a purse that I could use for a diaper bag, because any other time, I wouldn't take it out with me. Not because I don't like it, but because I don't have any use for it.

If I were to want to take it to school, would I just have to ask the principal and all of my teachers?

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 08:32 PM

Probably. I don't think school would be a good place to bring your gliders for bonding though. You won't really be able to talk to them or offer them licky treats once in a while without interrupting other people or having a flock of kids surrounding you and stressing the poor critters out. You'd have to deal with that either way. Then you'll have to deal with people wanting to get gliders because they are cute or cool. dunno

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 09:14 PM

I have taken them a few places. I never let anyone know I have them with me though for the same reason the above poster stated. You would have tons of people wanting to see them and then running out to buy them with out doing research on them first.

Posted By: Catman

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 09:33 PM

You have to be carefull if your a guy too wink. People see you carring a bonding pouch (purse) and well you know, they think your weird. And tent time is a MUST!!!

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/26/07 10:01 PM

I take my gliders with me everyone. its really no problem and like everyone else stated, when people see them they want to learn about them.
be careful around others though because one guy thought a "chipmunk" was crawling on my back while i had them with me at night.
thankfully my boyfriend stoped the stranger before swatting him off my back.
also be careful in extreme hot and cold weather.
other than that, its great for bonding!

they love bras!

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/27/07 12:33 AM

I take mine out with me in my bra almost everywhere I go. I do bring a pouch with me though just in case they want out or freak out for what ever reason. I wouldn't take them to a movie because of the noise level. Also when it come to school I brought Priscilla to class for a while but then during a test she started crabbing. I don't know why she did it but I never took her to class ever again. I don't take her to any crowded places either because I am worried that someone might bump into me. Just use your best judgement. You know your gliders better then anyone so you should know what they can handle and what will be too much.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/27/07 12:52 AM

i have taken mine every where the DR's office even to the ER but i didn't know we were going to end up there they go out to eat i all ways get something for them off the food bar but never close to night time my babys go where i go. have fun take them out for lunch and enjoy.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/27/07 06:21 AM

That's awesome. smile
I think that if I were to bring one in would be for science or something, for the most part. That would be cool if there were people that I knew and they wanted a suggie, but also understood what they would require, and did some research then got one. We could talk about them all day long! (Well, I already do, but still...) lol
But if I were to take them to school and there were crowds of people trying to bombard me to see it, I would tell them that it stresses them out and that it'd be grumpy and make a scary sound to make everyone go away. And I bet the crabbing'd work, too. When I first heard one (on the sounds page here) I was shocked that something so cute could make such a terrifying sound!
Plus, most people don't like me at school anyway, and a psycho sounding suggie would help me keep them away. XD
I would love to make my own bonding/take out/carry around pouch, that way I could personalize it to my liking. smile
I would probably make it a deep red and black. My two favorite colors. smile
I already have all these names picked out for when I get some, and right now, I'm looking at a couple.
I found one female, and a 6-7 month mating pair, with a mother that might have a joey in pouch. laugh
If I do get the pair though, I think I'll neuter the male. I don't want to have 800 suggies, as awesome as it sounds. lol
But back to the subject! In past years, I was allowed to bring my snakes to school to educate the class about them. (Way back in elementary school.) lol
My mom brought them in, but I think that for a suggie, I could carry it around all day. The halls are really crowded in certain areas (duh, high school), but people usually stay in their own little groups on the edges. I would probably keep it around my neck and up front for a few reasons.
1- I have a messenger bag, due to my horrible luck with normal backpacks, and it HAS to be slung on my right shoulder. I hate having anything on my left shoulder, for it is weak and insignificant and cannot hold my 5,000 pound bag! So the two things could get tangled around each other, and my bag bounces on my leg. I don't want to give the suggie brain damage. x_x
2- It wouldn't bounce as much, and people would be less likely to hit it if it's in front of me, rather than on the side.
Posted By: Mel2mdl

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/27/07 11:04 AM

If you do decide to take your glider to school, make sure you have one teacher you can trust. That way - if they get to vocal, or something happens, you can let the teacher hold them for you. Also - think about your schedule. If you have P.E., where do you put the glider? How will they react to theater? Math test today - will you be accused of cheating if you look in your purse to often?

I honestly don't think school is a good idea, unless it is a show-n-tell type situation where the glider goes home. I've taken mine up once and he peed on a football player - thank goodness I was the teacher! grin

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/27/07 12:24 PM

I have P.E. last hour, and it's yoga. I thing that I could have it as a bra baby for that time? Or I could come to an agreement with the teacher, she's pretty cool. smile
But there's the early release days where we just sit around and don't do anything at all, so that would probably be one of the best days to take it.
My Japanese teacher is my favorite, and it's my longest hour. - Homeroom. laugh
I don't think that she's ever seen a sugar glider, and new experiences, if they're good ones, can make them want you to bring them in again. dance

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/27/07 12:40 PM

You have yoga for gym class? I doubt it would be safe as a bra baby during that time. Even for the basics of yoga, you might end up squishing them or dumping them out. With the more advanced stuff, you'd have an even greater chance of squishing or dumping.

I still don't think school is a place for gliders but that's just me.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/27/07 08:03 PM

Be careful about what air they are exposed to. Smoke is a must to avoid! Since their lungs are so tiny, they use more oxygen with each breath (than say, a human), so any bad fume will bother them quicker. You mentioned taking them for science. What sort of work would you be doing? If it's in a lab, I would be afraid about all of the chemicals.
Posted By: LSardou

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/27/07 09:52 PM

Just like everything there are pro's and con's to every situation.
Bringing them with you on a regular basis, I frown on that idea. Schools are to noisy, some kids can be disrespectful, and the constant stress of them being tugged around for a FULL day everyday for 8 hours is not going to be healthy for them. Even though they sleep during the day, they are not getting good solid rest. Every once in awhile is alright, but you will need to be in total control over these little ones wellbeing during that time.
As for tent time, here is a link that you might find interesting to read up on about it. Alot of members set up some pretty awesome tents for their gliders for bonding. It really helps alot!
Tent Time

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/27/07 11:40 PM

High school probably isn't a good place for a glider. Once you get into college though... nobody cares. Or notices, really. The only time I get looks is when I bring all 8 with me - one pouch purse on each arm and a baby in my bra! A lot of my teachers love them too. But high school just wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion. My gliders like to poke their noses out every once in a while and even climb out to see what's up and that wouldn't be too good in a high school classroom. Wait until after school and bring them to the mall with you. smile

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/28/07 04:32 AM

If I were to take it to school with me, it would be on half days only. As much as I would want to take it with me every day, or once a week, I probably wouldn't do it. Like you said - kids can be disrespectful.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/28/07 04:33 AM

I don't normally go to the mall, but that would be awesome to go out with some friends and take along an extra little buddy. Especially if it's unexpected. wink

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/28/07 04:35 AM

As far as I've seen so far, the only smoke I've seen at all around the school are off campus. There's probably some smoke activity in the bathrooms, but I never go in there.

If it was on a half day, the teachers usually just let us sit around and do whatever. I think the same goes for yoga, because there's no point in taking all the time to dress out, do class for a few minutes, then dress back out. I think half days would be the safest. smile

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/29/07 11:58 PM

Today was a half day, and I think that it'd be safe to take a suggie out with me to school (having the administration and teachers' permission) once a month on half days like this. smile
In P.E. we had to dress out, but we just watched a movie. (Not sure why they made us dress out.) :/
But I got home around 12 and then went to work, then I was done by four. (I like having a job where I can choose when I want to work. lol)
But as far as I can see, the only danger to the suggie would be if it were to get out and/or become curious. In first hour we did a little worksheet. In second hour we did another little worksheet. In third hour, we got a pop quiz. In fourth hour we read the whole hour. Fifth hour was a free period. Sixth hour, we just graded things, pretty much. And last hour, we watched a movie. (As said above.) smile

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/30/07 02:27 AM

yeah, half days are best. full days with all the crowds and noises wouldn't be good because school is so long. im in school, a rather good sized one, and it seems long enough for us the students, let alone a little guy trying to get some good z's. some of the kids can be so flat out dumb...i know more than one person who would think it funny to yank the bonding pouch from me. don't let anything bad happen to you! stick to the half days and keep it on the D.L. the experience would be best as a bonding day away from home for you and your suggie, i'd think. and the bra baby idea mixed with yoga could be a bad thing. down dog is the most common pose and that would be *very* uncomfy for the both of you!

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/30/07 02:59 AM

I HATE the downward facing dog... But we watched a video, and I asked her about other half days, and she said that we watched videos on half days almost every time.
Plus, the people I know, or even the people whose existance I will acknowledge, are the ones who aren't total idiots that act like they're four.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/31/07 12:03 AM

I'm in Diesel Technology. Would it be ok to take them with me? We only have half days, but I would have to leave them in their pouch in the classroom if we did any engine work. Is that ok or should I just leave them at home?
Posted By: BeckiT

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/31/07 12:59 AM

I would just leave them home. the point of taking them out in the pouch is to bond with them, but if they're just sitting by themselves in the pouch without you, they may as well be home in their nice safe cage wink

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/31/07 04:38 AM

I'm pretty sure that if you checked with your teacher for what you're doing on a particular day, that you could find a day that would be best to take 'em in.
Posted By: Mel2mdl

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/31/07 11:46 AM

My son's teacher said he could bring them in for a day (he's in 7th.) But I'm checking with Grandma to see if she will pick them up!

When I take mine to school, I take a small cage so I can put them up if they get to restless. Haven't tried to take one in yet - but I probably will one day. grin
Posted By: BeckiT

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 08/31/07 09:28 PM

my son's teacher called me today and asked about bringing the gliders in a few weeks down the road because they're doing a science chapter on marsupials smile I told her I would if she has room for the Genji because I think that'll be the safest way to do it this year (bigger class than last year..)

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/01/07 04:21 AM

Just out of curiosty...when you carry them in your bra, which I plan on hopefully starting to do....where do they go potty?? haha...in your bra??

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/01/07 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: msizemore
Just out of curiosty...when you carry them in your bra, which I plan on hopefully starting to do....where do they go potty?? haha...in your bra??

Sometimes. During they day they usually just sleep and don't "go". Mine will come out if they need to. Hint: when they start trying to come out, get them somewhere accommodating.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/05/07 06:42 AM

Where would somewhere accommodating be? On someone else? lol
Posted By: LSardou

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/05/07 02:33 PM

I carry a puppy pad and baby wipes with me when I take my two out. When they start fussing in my bra or pouch I take them out and sit them on the puppy pad....for those who's gliders are not quite bonded, you can hold them over a waste basket or hold a piece of paper towel or tissue under them to go on.
Posted By: princessmegi

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/07/07 02:18 PM

Ok, here's some 1st hand experience. I took my glider (when I just had Cerulean) to school with me every now and then. For some reason teenage boys find it funny to hide your purse. What happens when your glider is in your purse? To keep them from taking my purse, I watched it like a hawk and had it sitting in my lap constantly. Ever tried to explain to a teacher why you can't just sit your purse on the floor? One time, I was giving Cerulean water during Home Ec and the teacher told me to put my cell up because she thought I was texting. Like an idiot I said, "It's not my cell phone." Of course, she wanted to know what it was and flipped out. She didn't say anything to anyone, but told me not to bring her back to school. Another time, I was running late and just grabbed Ceruean and popped her in my bra. Grabbed the bonding pouch and was going to put her in it in the bathroom after I checked in. Well, while checking in there were a few teachers in the office. Well the Home Ec teacher was in there, and said Good morning and Cerulean decided to pop out of my shirt and say Good morning back. I immediately grabbed my throat to cover C's head and said, "I don't feel well." Went to the bathroom and put C in her pouch. Of course, I was then called into the Principal's office and acted like he was nuts for thinking I had an animal at school. Anyway, that was the last time I took Cerulean (or any glider) to school. I really wouldn't recommend it. All it would take was one rude kid bumping into you or trying to be a jerk and your glider could be seriously injured.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/07/07 04:16 PM

I agree that school is not a good place for gliders, unless it's a planned event where there is a cage in a classroom to put them in just in case. Even in a "normal" crowd of adults, you never know how someone will bump into you, whether you have them in your bra, a pouch around your neck, a purse, or even a Sissy pouch. In a crowd of teenagers, you really never know when someone is going to come running by, or get pushed into you, or whatever. When I have my gliders in my bra and I get caught in a crowd, I'm always nervous about that, and try to keep my hand up, ready to hold someone back if they bump me, but even that's not fool proof. Imagine if someone accidentally bumped into you and scared the glider, who then jumped out of your shirt, fell to the floor and went running off. That is not a far-fetched scenario and if it happened, the glider would most likely get stepped on or lost.

As fun as it sounds to take them to school, this is one of those times when you need to be a true, responsible glider slave and put the well being of your glider ahead of your personal pleasure.

As for taking them out in regular public places, go right ahead! I love to have my girls in my bra when I go to get-togethers like family reunions (as long as it's not in a sweltering hot park) parties, etc. I usually wait an hour or two, til I've been visiting for a while, then I do something subtle like drop a grape in my shirt. roflmao Then we get lots of attention, with everyone being amazed, like "you mean you've had those animals in your shirt this whole time?" roflmao Of course now all my friends and family know about them, so I can't shock them like I used to. ohwell I take them in restaurants all the time too. Mine don't generally try to come out at all unless it's getting to be late evening.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/08/07 09:01 PM

That would be fun. My parents throw get togethers all the time at the house, and whenever they come over, they always want to hold my snake. But they stopped after I let her bite me and emphasized the bleeding (squeezed my finger) and made it look painful. (When snakes bite, depending on their size, it doesn't really hurt if they let go, but it can still be surprising.)
And I know that suggie bites aren't like that, from all of the stories I've read. Especially on the 'pit bull' biters. o_o
I could've just told them, "No, I don't want the snake out right now," and they would've left it at that, but I just wanted to make it where they'd leave me alone, along with her.
But if we got the suggie crabbing at them, I'm sure that there would be enough to make them not want to hold her. lol
That was kind of (totally) off_topic lol.

I would only bring her in on planned days, and confirm that all of my teachers will know that she'd be there and won't be completely shocked if they act up at all.

I was looking at a bonding pouch from SunCoast, and they zip up with the little lookouts.
You can be sure that she'd go with me everywhere else! (Excluding movies, because we usually go see ones with a lot of screaming and/or explosions.)
And (also off topic) what kind of bras do they like? Sports bras? lol

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/08/07 09:29 PM

Some people wear a normal bra with a sports bra over it and put the gliders inbetween the 2. Some people also wear a tight fitting tank top and tuck it under their bra good so it's like a little shelf.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/12/07 05:51 AM

Usually, all I wear are sports bras, and I never really paid attention, but there's some room in there that they could hang out in. lol
Posted By: princessmegi

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/13/07 11:18 AM

I don't think it will be as easy as you think to get the permission to bring a glider to school. If they allow you, they have to allow everyone. I can't imagine a school allowing all of it's students to bring pets (or even just gliders) to school for obvious attention and liability reasons.

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/13/07 01:43 PM

University lectures would probably work eh? I probably wouldnt be as bored

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/15/07 08:59 AM

Hm...
I didn't think about that... worried

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/15/07 02:16 PM

Hi all,
I was reading over the thread and I just wanted to add that I go to UT in Austin. I just my glider a week ago and I took her to one class and it went well however we are not bonded yet so after talking to a few of you on the forum I decided to wait before taking her all the way to campus again. Anyways once you are in college no one really cares or notices...most of the time people are just trying to stay awake! The classes are large (a couple hundred people) so you can just sit off to the side in case he/she starts crabbing or needs to get out. And of course you can come/go as you please so if you need to rush out its not a problem. I dont know what year you are in high school but you can always look forward to taking your glider to class in the future.

Owned by
Pepper (Lab mix)
Popcorn and Mcat (kitties)
and Kiwi (my baby and the suggie!)

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 09/16/07 05:53 AM

I'm in my freshman year right now, but I think that the suggie(s) and I should be pretty bonded by college. wink

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 12/05/07 03:47 AM

Hello! I have read over this thread as I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take gliders to middle school. (I now know you shouldn't, so I won't.) But one of the biggest concerns I have about getting a glider now is what I will do with them when I go to college. I see that it isn't a problem to bring them to class so I deffinately will! But my problem is I plan on going to a dorm. So do most colleges allow suggies in dorms (in the states where it is legal to own them)?
Posted By: TracieB

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 12/05/07 04:06 AM

I have read that lots of dorms don't allow gliders. I guess it would be a question you would have to ask the dorm you would be staying in. I know that's not of much help right now since you are in middle school and probably have no idea where you'd actually be attending college. ohwell Also, don't forget that you'd have to do without much social life at night away from your dorm/home since gliders need their playtime at night. wink

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 12/05/07 04:11 AM

Originally Posted By: TracieB
I have read that lots of dorms don't allow gliders. I guess it would be a question you would have to ask the dorm you would be staying in. I know that's not of much help right now since you are in middle school and probably have no idea where you'd actually be attending college. ohwell Also, don't forget that you'd have to do without much social life at night away from your dorm/home since gliders need their playtime at night. wink
Don't worry smile I'm willing to give it up! (by give it up, I mean I don't have a social life anyway. LOL)
Posted By: BarkinMarsupial

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 12/05/07 05:19 PM

I'm going to have this same problem! I've been working hard on bonding with my suggies but with college next year, I don't know what I'm going to do! I maybe could get an apartment and share the rent with some people, but it's more likely that I will only be able to do that a few years into school. Maybe just sneak them in? wink I don't want all the time I've spent with them to go down the drain...

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 12/05/07 05:39 PM

Hey RaiSaix and BarkinMarsupial,
I did my first two years of college at the community college. I took most classes online and some at night, so I never had my suggies with me during campus classes.
I am transferring to a private school and will be attending the branch in my town (rather than the main campus). That way I'm able to live at home and not worry about the suggies. Also, I do like the school too (this is important!). HTH
Posted By: BarkinMarsupial

Re: Taking your suggie out with you? - 12/05/07 09:47 PM

It's an idea. I'm actually considering (about 50/50 right now) staying in state, but I was planning on living on the campus. I could easily live at home though, but I want to get a little independence and living at home won't really teach me anything about that...still, if it's for the suggies, I might. That is, depending on if my parents let me, lol.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL