GliderCENTRAL

Singing Glider

Posted By: Anonymous

Singing Glider - 05/12/05 04:50 PM

Will a suggie sing even tho they do not have a bebe IP?

Re: Singing Glider - 05/12/05 05:17 PM

Depends on the glider. I have a male glider that sings. He's done it for as long as I can remember... Also, I've heard of females that don't sing...

Are you sure that your glider doesn't have a joey IP? I've never heard one of my females sing when they didn't have a joey IP...
Posted By: Xglider

Re: Singing Glider - 05/12/05 05:47 PM

OK OK … so can you describe the “singing” I know I have heard most other sounds but this one is new… can you describe it… maybe this should be a separate category for the Gliderieze contest at SGGA…. Lol

Re: Singing Glider - 05/12/05 05:53 PM

I think it kind of sounds like a rattle snake... It's a soft, rapid sound...

Re: Singing Glider - 05/12/05 07:27 PM

I could say that no I am not certain that she doesn't have a joey. But she fooled me before so um yeah I'm very cautious about getting too excited. I had never heard her do this before. She does it after eating at night and her and Mr. Petrie are resting in the pouch.

I'm almost positive it is singing. I guess you just know by knowing your gliders. It just sounds so melodic....I'm loving it. She has been doing it quite a bit. I also saw the gliders do something I've never witnessed, they slept in separate pouches one night.

Posted By: Dancing

Re: Singing Glider - 05/12/05 08:57 PM

Singing is hard to describe. It is a combination of sounds, chattering, chirping, clicking but with a rythem to it. And is a fairly soft sound and once you hear it, you will know it is singing right away.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL