GliderCENTRAL

PSG database?

Posted By: Guerita135

PSG database? - 05/05/08 05:56 PM

I was wondering who was in charge of the PSG database? I registered Silvara in February and then tried to register Gilthanas after I got him, but it still hasn't gone through. confused

I emailed the person who I talked to last time and they still haven't responded back(it's been over a month since I emailed them).

Is the person out of town or is there something wrong with the site? I noticed it says there haven't been any updates since 2/19. :\
Posted By: BeckiT

Re: PSG database? - 05/05/08 07:57 PM

I believe it's owned by Jennifer Bender (petsugargliders)
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: PSG database? - 05/05/08 08:16 PM

Jennifer has been away for a couple weeks. Also, because she handles the complete database alone, and has many pets, a husband, daughter, etc. she occasionally gets a bit behind. Generally, all submissions are entered within 90 days. I am sure she will get caught up as time enables her.

Re: PSG database? - 05/05/08 08:28 PM

Thanks. smile

I just wanted to make sure everything was ok and that she hadn't changed her email or something. wink

Re: PSG database? - 05/05/08 09:22 PM

I'm new...What's the PSG database?

Re: PSG database? - 05/05/08 09:25 PM

http://www.psgdatabase.com/

It stores all the lineage of gliders entered into the database. It helps breeders to look up lineages of gliders they are interested in buying and also helps when you want to see the relatives, etc...

Re: PSG database? - 05/05/08 09:29 PM

oh ok...so if I don't know that stuff about my babies, then it wouldn't do me any good, unless I was to start with the breeding and stuff. which I don't plan on anytime soon. I'd like to be a little more informed before I go anywhere near babies.
© 2020 GliderCENTRAL