GliderCENTRAL

Cheep-n-Sleep

Posted By: Anonymous

Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 11:13 AM

Another adventure in crocheted fleece:

A chick they can sleep inside smile

Again, completely fleece, completely safe bedding, you can easily reach in to get them... and it has a shade flap! What more could a glider want! dunno

*CHIRP* *CHIRP* I am having too much fun with this stuff roflmao
Posted By: pappy1264

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 11:17 AM

OMG.......I NEED ONE! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!! Will they be up for sale? Adorable!!!! I love it!

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 11:21 AM

Originally Posted By: pappy1264
OMG.......I NEED ONE! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!! Will they be up for sale? Adorable!!!! I love it!
dunno Perhaps if I get this dern pattern down. That one took me about... 3 hours to make, but I wasn't really paying attention and his nose came out REALLY bad 4 times roflmao Maybe sometime soon...
Posted By: pappy1264

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 11:25 AM

Well, keep me posted, because I would love to get one!!!!

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 11:26 AM

Will do! thumb
Posted By: CharmedSuggies

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 11:33 AM

Now Amanda, how could you post something like that and then make us wait?!?!

Ha ha, you know I have to mess with you, just like my baby Hugo did, CRAB CRAB CRAB exclamation roflmao Love ya girl!

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By: CharmedSuggies
Now Amanda, how could you post something like that and then make us wait?!?!

Ha ha, you know I have to mess with you, just like my baby Hugo did, CRAB CRAB CRAB exclamation roflmao Love ya girl!
roflmao That booger! I loved his crabby rear while I had him. He was a little scarry, but Rodan already had me trained. LOL

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 11:48 AM

Nice work Amanda.. you are awesome!

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 11:50 AM

Thanks! grin I'm having alot of fun.

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 12:05 PM

You know what Amanda, He stil crabs every so often but not like he was when you had him. Now he's my luv bug and he gives me kisses on the lips!

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 12:09 PM

You know what Amanda, He stil crabs every so often but not like he was when you had him. Now he's my luv bug and he gives me kisses on the lips!
dunno Maybe it was me? roflmao

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 12:39 PM

Totally cute Amanda! That would look awesome with a bathtime ducky fleece cage set! You know the one I'm talking about with like the bubbles in the background.....and then you could make a fleece "bubble" one too with light blue fleece! How cute!

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 12:53 PM

cute

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 12:55 PM

thats AWESOME!!!! thumb

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 01:10 PM

Amanda, that turned out so cute! Great job!
Posted By: BeckiT

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Amanda1981
dunno Maybe it was me? roflmao
Nope, it was me roflmao I've never had a joey not like me the way Hugo did! That turned out cute smile

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 02:09 PM

LOL, Becki, Hugo was just unique and psycho like me roflmao and that's why we mesh together so well roflmao

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 02:15 PM

Awesome job Amanda!! I love it!

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 03:07 PM

Yes Amanda nice job, I like it! clap Now where is my Cheep-n-Sleep?? Don't make me sned my muscle Hugo after you? roflmao

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: bluekitti01
Totally cute Amanda! That would look awesome with a bathtime ducky fleece cage set! You know the one I'm talking about with like the bubbles in the background.....and then you could make a fleece "bubble" one too with light blue fleece! How cute!

Mandi, we need to get you sewing lady! Why haven't we taught you yet!? dunno Look at those ideas pouring out of you. shakehead wasting them!

Yes Amanda nice job, I like it! clap Now where is my Cheep-n-Sleep?? Don't make me sned my muscle Hugo after you? roflmao

OH NO! Don't send HIM! AAAH! *runs* ...wait. He's cute and fuzzy... I think I'll risk staying and getting beaten up. roflmao

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 07:44 PM

Amanda you must stop!!! I love it! I just switched jobs and first paycheck I am going to spend a small fortune with you!
Posted By: Guerita135

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 07:48 PM

I LOVE it!!! Keep up the good work. wink
Posted By: MelindaKay

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 08:13 PM

Oh no...something else for me to be addicted to!! Add me to the list of HAVE TO HAVE ONE!!

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 08:40 PM

roflmao I had no idea crocheted fleece would be this popular! I'm going to have to get my rear in gear!

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 08:53 PM

*jumps on the "gotta have one" bus*

LOVE LOVE it!! Could you please quickly whip up about 10 of these so we can buy them?? Should be relatively effortless. LOL thanks!!

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Brittney
*jumps on the "gotta have one" bus*

LOVE LOVE it!! Could you please quickly whip up about 10 of these so we can buy them?? Should be relatively effortless. LOL thanks!!
roflmao That should only take me... 3 days straight... I'll get right to it crazy
Posted By: jannee66

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 09:15 PM

awesome!!!!!! clap

Re: Cheep-n-Sleep - 05/30/08 10:29 PM

Amanda!!!! I love that it is sooo cute!!!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL