GliderCENTRAL

Question about/petsugargliders

Posted By: Anonymous

Question about/petsugargliders - 08/17/08 03:26 AM

I bought a pouch from a site and I havn't heard anything or got anything from them since I ordered (the 3rd of this month)

I am just wondering if anyone else has had problems with this site and if it's even legit??

www.petsugargliders.com
Posted By: glidergrl1513

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 03:28 AM

She's definitely legit. Have you tried emailing her?

I've ordered from her before and got my items quickly.

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 03:30 AM

Ok thanks, maybe she hasnt been on for a while.

I was just upset because I paid express shipping and its been well over 7 business days and my order still says processing.
Posted By: pebbles1975

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 03:32 AM

On Jennifer's website she has her number listed, maybe you should call her.
Posted By: Trigger

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 03:38 AM

Make sure you leave a message she screens her calls, she also has an email you could send her a message that way.

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 03:51 AM

I buy pouches from her all the time. She's awesome! I would just email her or call her and I'm sure she has a good reason.
Posted By: gliderboy4life

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 04:10 AM

I have a friend who is suppost to get gliders from her and also hasn't been able to get in touch with her.

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 04:20 AM

ok i'll try calling...i e-mailed her yesterday and havn't heard anything.
Posted By: TheGliderPlayroom

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 04:25 AM

Was the pouch a premade or a custom order? Most sites say 14 days or two weeks for a custom order to be shipped.

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 05:15 AM

I get really nice stuff from there but it does take a week or two.

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 08:40 PM

it was premade.
Posted By: Sabrina

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 08:51 PM

If you do get in touch with her, I'd ask for a refund (at least partial) of the shipping for taking so long.
Posted By: petsugargliders

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/17/08 09:01 PM

Orders do take up to a week to ship, not including shipping time.(This is stated on our website) Your order is a bit late going out due to a few problems. If you want a refund, please return the pouch when it arrives and I'll be happy to send you your money back. I did try to send a confirmation number, but apparently it isn't going through.

I have been extremely hard to get a hold of due to several family problems and major life changes. I am sorry for that, but there isn't much I can do right now. Those that know me know I am not "scamming" anyone. I am just running behind. My life has been falling apart and going in a different direction that I just haven't had much control over. Honestly, I am a creature of habit, and all this change is really throwing me off.

We will be closing our store very shortly for a while so we can get caught up. Unfortunately this may also affect the database and suggiebay. I am hoping to hand suggiebay over to Helen, but the database is another issue entirely.

On a side note, our internet is having massive problems. I thought I would be better off with satellite internet instead of dial up, boy was I wrong. The internet is down more than it is up. Now I found out there is a firewall blocking many of my emails from going out. They are "working" on it. Honestly, I want out of this contract and back on dial up....we'll see where that leads. frown

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/18/08 04:33 PM

Thank you for taking care of it, I was just worried because I have been scammed before.

My order shipped today!

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/20/08 05:12 AM

Originally Posted By: mercedes1734
Thank you for taking care of it, I was just worried because I have been scammed before.

My order shipped today!

NVM. wrong website. lol.
hasn't shipped.
I'm going to PM you.
Posted By: petsugargliders

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/20/08 03:10 PM

If you log in you will see that your order was shipped along with the confirmation/tracking number with the USPS. Chances are you'll get it today if you haven't already.

Re: Question about a sugar glider site.. - 08/20/08 09:33 PM

I got it today and I love it.
Great quality, thanks.
© 2021 GliderCENTRAL