GliderCENTRAL

PPP on U-tube!!

Posted By: kelii

PPP on U-tube!! - 12/08/08 01:17 AM

I just found a bunch of videos by perfect pocket pets on u-tube! Please, let me know if I can post a link or not.
Posted By: KarenE

Re: PPP on U-tube!! - 12/08/08 01:28 AM

U-Tube is an unsupported link at GliderCENTRAL so you will have to send it through e-mail to anyone that wants it.
Posted By: kelii

Re: PPP on U-tube!! - 12/08/08 01:30 AM

I don't know if I can say this here or not, but if you search for the name philtacular, the videos will come up.
Posted By: DeeDancer

Re: PPP on U-tube!! - 12/08/08 02:14 AM

Oh my heck...do you see how bad the coloring is on that glider in the "poop video"? That's how my girl looked on the PPP diet...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: PPP on U-tube!! - 12/08/08 02:28 AM

I can't find it can you send me the link to
gilbert.ruth13@gmail.com

Thanks

Re: PPP on U-tube!! - 12/08/08 03:42 AM

Nevermind!! Found it....she is very discoloured, fur almost looks oily.

Poor Girl.

Re: PPP on U-tube!! - 12/08/08 05:19 AM

I think the really BIG thing that everyone is missing is the stimulation videos! I mean COME ON! These folks continue to insist that they do NOT sell their joeys too young... yet they feel compelled to post videos showing you how to stimulate a joey to use the bathroom. Joeys should NEVER be sold or removed from their parents till they can do that all by themselves.
Posted By: DeeDancer

Re: PPP on U-tube!! - 12/08/08 05:27 AM

Of course-and why do you think they MAKE you buy a heat rock with your glider? Because their joeys are too young-they would get too cold without one (especially since they are AGAINST pouches and nest boxes).

Re: PPP on U-tube!! - 12/08/08 09:15 AM

im trying to send the youtube admins a message to get this taken down.
Posted By: chattrbabe

Re: PPP on U-tube!! - 12/08/08 10:22 AM

Ugh. Omg. Sad.
Posted By: chattrbabe

Re: PPP on U-tube!! - 12/08/08 10:24 AM

I killed the heat rock that came with Hammy. <,< Psh. He got a stuffed full of fleece pouch that night.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL