GliderCENTRAL

Glider Notebook

Posted By: Anonymous

Glider Notebook - 12/12/08 07:17 PM

I am starting a glider information notebook. Any ideas of what to put in it? I am putting in as much information as I can find that is important and that people may need to know. I am doing it from all topics. Any forums or posts that you guys think would be important would help alot.
Posted By: LSardou

Re: Glider Notebook - 12/12/08 07:23 PM

That's a wonderful idea! The best suggestion I can offer would be to go through the forums and read through the sticky's. Each forum will have information that covers a large variety of topics.
Diet
Health/Hygiene
Bonding/Relations
Housing/Accessories

You can do a break down and pick out what you would want to have quick access to.
Good Luck! If you need any help let me know.
Posted By: SariYappa

Re: Glider Notebook - 12/12/08 07:34 PM

How wonderful! What a LARGE task! LOL
I would have a section on glider safe materials, for home-made toys and cages.

good luck!

Re: Glider Notebook - 12/12/08 07:49 PM

Well I figured I would get it all together and then make a one stop site or something. I know it is hard going through all the topics on here and there are some that doubled and have different info in them. I know it is a large task but it will hopefully be something one day that can help out new and old glider owners find info quick.
Posted By: SariYappa

Re: Glider Notebook - 12/12/08 07:59 PM

clap clap clap

Re: Glider Notebook - 12/12/08 08:03 PM

If anyone can point me in the directions of any threads and posts they find useful and would want to have in the notebook it would help greatly. When I finally finish the notebook I am going to have a thanks area to thank everyone that has helped me out in this.
Posted By: oakley

Re: Glider Notebook - 12/12/08 10:51 PM

Here are links to basic info you can find about gliders. Most of the info is from GC, some is from suz' site... be sure to give credit where credit is due!

Animal Poison Control Number

Health!

Is my glider sick?

Neutering 101

Self Mutilation (SM)

Rejected Joeys

Diet and Nutrition 101

Safe Sleeping

Housing 101

Behavior and Anatomy 101

Into the Bonding Pit
Posted By: sugeebaby

Re: Glider Notebook - 12/13/08 02:18 PM

You might want to go to JackieChansMom site she sells this wonderful Glider Care Manual. It has all the info you are wanting.
http://stores.homestead.com/GliderPals/StoreFront.bok

Re: Glider Notebook - 12/13/08 04:41 PM

I think a Glider Notebook would be a great idea - as stated above try to remember to thank everyone that gives you an idea and also thank all the moderators for their undying help each and every day - I'm not too sure if you can do it but for each diet - You could write the name of the person that started using it and their email so if there are any questions they can get back to the person asking -

Sue
Owned By &
Mom To-
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL