GliderCENTRAL

Evacuation bag

Posted By: vagraphix

Evacuation bag - 06/21/09 11:41 AM

thought I would share what I am doing at my house. agree

I have bonding pouches clipped to the outside of each cage so I can just grab it and put the gliders in it and go. agree

I am also working on my evac kit which is in a duffel bag. I have pop up travel cages, pouches, water bottles, baby food, blankies, food bowls, emergency numbers, safety pins, clothes pins, medical supplies, nait trimming scissors. Anything i think I may need. I'm sure i will continually add items as I go along.

Hopefully I will never need it but
Posted By: CharmedSuggies

Re: Evacuation bag - 06/21/09 12:18 PM

ooo, you can also add an unopened bag of dried fruit, I have one in my E Kit for the gliders as well as an unopened package of gliderade and a couple bottles of spring water.

Nice idea on the kit!

Re: Evacuation bag - 06/21/09 12:29 PM

good idea I will add that
Posted By: CharmedSuggies

Re: Evacuation bag - 06/21/09 12:36 PM

grin
Posted By: DirtyPaws

Re: Evacuation bag - 06/21/09 12:42 PM

Yup, I keep a small group of items like this for tornado warnings that seem like the real deal!

Ours is a backpack. We have 4 dogs, a cat and the gliders to get out. And most of the time it's just me and Lauren so we need something we can wear outta hear! Great idea to inform everyone else! thumb
Posted By: rdobbie23

Re: Evacuation bag - 06/21/09 01:03 PM

Debra, you may want to add a rejected joey kit to it...just in case momma gets stressed and the worst comes of it. Just a thought.

You makeing an evac bag for the bunnies and squirrels too?! Speaking of, when are you getting any baby squirrels? I really wanna see one!

Re: Evacuation bag - 06/21/09 04:48 PM

squirrels start late july

Re: Evacuation bag - 06/21/09 04:58 PM

megan I haven't added anything for the bunnies yet but I guess they need one also.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL