GliderCENTRAL

Oh no... PPP has "sugar bear" care classes

Posted By: sweetReaper

Oh no... PPP has "sugar bear" care classes - 07/02/09 06:30 PM

Yes, it is true. My aunt from FL called this morning to see how my family was doing and told me about her daughter's new little pet "sugar bear". She says that Pocket Pets is starting classes for not only their customers, but for the public as well, to teach the "proper" care of "sugar bears". According to my aunt, PPP has vets who have volunteered to help them "educate" people. She says they told her and my cousin that the classes are brand new and they they will be having them all over the US and advertising online and in public places. I am leaving for FL in less than 2 weeks and I am going to check this out for myself. If anybody sees the ads PLEASE let the community know where the classes are being held as of course this is quite terrible. The FL classes are being held in Tampa and St. Pete according to my aunt, as well as in Orlando, Boynton Beach area, and Hampton. I will be keeping my eye out for ads on their site or anywhere else. This has gone too far frown
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Oh no... PPP has "sugar bear" care classes - 07/02/09 06:36 PM

Geez louise...

I hope somone can put a stop to this.
Posted By: wclanton423

Re: Oh no... PPP has "sugar bear" care classes - 07/02/09 06:48 PM

Someone knowledgable enough needs to put a Wikipedia entry about PPP and what they do. This needs to stop!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Oh no... PPP has "sugar bear" care classes - 07/02/09 06:50 PM

How could a vet back them up with the bad information they tell to people? A exotic vet would know better and they know that a neuter can not be done with a knife or wire. I wish I won alot of money because they would go down.
Posted By: Kiiru

Re: Oh no... PPP has "sugar bear" care classes - 07/02/09 07:00 PM

Oh man...can't we just put an end to them right now? Like...seriously? This is ridiculous.
Posted By: StitchsMom

Re: Oh no... PPP has "sugar bear" care classes - 07/02/09 07:07 PM

shakehead
© 2021 GliderCENTRAL