GliderCENTRAL

White Tipped Gliders

Posted By: Lynsie

White Tipped Gliders - 02/13/07 08:54 PM

I recently bought a WF/WT male from Donna and a WT female with a rather large WT from Suzette. These two will be paired otgether with the hope of producing WF/WT joeys.

But I heard today that WT's skip a generation. That the WT's won't produce WT but the hets will. Is this true??

How many of you have produced WT's from a WT?? Or a WT from hets??

I don't know much about this gene except that it's recessive, I have just always wanted a WT.
Posted By: Keyosmama

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/13/07 09:04 PM

I have a WT pair that produces WT's Most of the time...So far only 1 out of 4 was not wt... I think it's a matter of chance no matter what you bred wth/wth, wt/wt or wth/wt.. Its just luck of the draw....

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/13/07 09:06 PM

I am also think the wt from suzette is out of 2 wt's isnt it???
Posted By: Dancing

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/13/07 09:42 PM

Everest is a WT from one wt parent.
Addison is a WFB/WT het

Their first joey does not have a wt but is such a CUTE girl!

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/13/07 09:57 PM

Well, I haven't received the lineage on my girl from Suzette yet. She just assured me that she was not related to the Felix and Gracie line. I will know what her lineage is later tonight.

Thanks guys, I didn't think that was completely true but I wanted to get others opinions.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/13/07 10:49 PM

I have 2 wt hets paired together (they each have a wt parent) and they've never had a wt joey. shakehead

Then I have another pair that recently surprised me with a wt joey. I didn't realize they were hets. But when I went back and relooked at their lineage, I realized there were wt genes on both sides... but neither has a wt parent. Mom has a wt full sibling and dad has a wt 1/2 sibling...

So I think we're back to saying who knows how the wt gene works! dunno
Posted By: petsugargliders

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/13/07 11:09 PM

Originally Posted By: stephiy
dad has a wt 1/2 sibling...

Stephiy, one of Talyn's full brothers produced a white tip as well. He is only a couple of weeks old. smile

Here is his photo:
http://www.petsugargliders.com/joeys/newarrivals/3.htm6.jpg

I do know that our newest white tip does have white tip on both sides as well. The more people begin to document lineages, the closer we will get to an answer on how the gene works.

There was a lot of speculation that it was a simple recessive gene. There is no doubt in my mind, it isn't. I have had a white tip pair together for quite some time, never once have they produced a white tip. I know of a few other breeders that have done it as well with the same results. Then again, there are a couple breeders I know of that has had great luck getting white tips to produce white tip offspring. I honestly believe there are multiple genes at play, making white tip a bit more difficult to figure out. Although, I think we are slowly getting closer smile
Posted By: queenduck

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/13/07 11:50 PM

Lynsie. Here is what I have.

Zandy and BO- A wfb female with a tiny white tip, and her twin brother a gray with a big white tip. Their parents where a normal gray, and dad was a wfb/possible WT het. Zandy 'may' have two little peas in pouch so far, and is with Fu. Bo has no joeys with his mate yet.

Fu- Mom is a Cinny, dad is a palt. ringtail. Fu is a WFB/all white hands and white feet, and a white tip. He has two in pouch right now, with Destiny (Fu is in a trio with Destiny and Zandy).

I also have Fawn, 2nd generation WT from Suzette, dad was wild caught, so how knows how many that run in his family, and her mom was born there, out of 2 wt parents. Fawn is paired with a WFB male, and they just had 2 boys on Christmas day, neithor has a wt, but both are wfb's.

Soo, if you look at it all, I don't think anyone knows whats going on. Some have lots of history of white tips in the family, and some have no history. I have also heard several breeders, P. Price esp. say that it skips a generation.

I can't wait to see your babies. Get the family line for your little girl, Fawn's parents are posted on my site, they may be related, but then again, she has 10 pairs, so there is a chance they are not.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/14/07 01:32 AM

My sister has a few wt but has never had a wt from them. I had a wt come out of 2 grays that I had no idea were hets.

Oh some of my sisters joeys that she has sold from her wt gliders (the joeys are not wt) have produced wt babies.

I wouldn't say it skips a gene because there are many breeders who are breeding wts and getting wt joeys. like some one said it is the luck of the draw! smile

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/14/07 08:00 AM

Hmm, I guess I will just have to wait and see what I get, lol.

Kris has Madi, my WT female, and said that her tip is HUGE, probably about 3/4in but she is not very tame. He mentioned that she was related to Alicia's Fawn but logged off before telling me if he actually knew who her parents were, lol. But I am pretty sure she is from a wild caught line also.

Caspian is out of Madison and Addison, formally known as Felix and Gracie. They are 2 WT hets that produce WT's. Does anyone one know where they originated??
Posted By: SugarBaby22

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/14/07 08:47 AM

It seems as though the white tip gliders from the wild caught line are easily producing white tips... couldn't this be because the white tips in the wild are a whole different sub species anyways?

I won't even begin to try and talk out this gene.. I have been observing the way it seems to work with WF/WTs.. but white tips have appeared in many places that are just amazing. It also seems like the WTs on the newest joeys being born are just HUGE. It's wonderful!! thumb

Good luck with your pair. smile

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/14/07 02:23 PM

Lynsie, I have the parents on the site to Fawn, and it's working now. If they are related feel free to steal Fawn's parents pictures.

I am sure you girl is closeley related to wild lines if she is related.

Suzette told me while I was there that she used to sell the wt same as normal for years when they would come in as a shipment. But then she asked her staff to save all the white tips for breeding. She breed wild caught white tips to other wild caught white tips, saved offspring with white tips, and mixed them with other wild caught white tips, until she had about 10 pairs that would frequently produce white tips, and that is where all our gliders come from. So, if you girl is from the same parents as Fawn, she's a 2nd generation WT, her dad is wild caught.

Fawn was not mean, but not nice eithor. I could handle her right away and I could carry her in my bra, but.. she didn't want to cuddle. She is much better now, but still jumpy and has an attitude at times. BTW, Fawn had a full sister born right before here, and she had about 3 inches of white on the end of her tail, Suz kept her. I did not see her in person, but saw her picture and it was amazing.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/14/07 02:44 PM

Lynsie, Do i get first dibbs on joeys???? lol

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/14/07 03:02 PM

I have a pair of WT's so far, 4 out of 4 joeys have been hets. The male has been paired with other females in the past as well and has never thrown a WT, but 2 of his joeys have...
Posted By: Compton384

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/14/07 03:40 PM

It just depends- you can't predict it. If it were just one gene that controlled it, two white tip parents should produce a white tip offspring every time (since I assume it's a recessive trait). To show a recessive gene, you have to have two of it- so if both parents have a white tip they both have two recessive genes, and the offspring can only receive recessive genes for that trait. That means that another gene must control it (like horses- one gene can decide color and another can change it. If a horse is determined to be black, it can have another gene that changes it to bay (brown horse with black mane, tail, and legs)) Obviously, both parents contain this gene, so it is very likely to get white tips, but not guaranteed. Hope that helps and it wasn't too confusing.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/14/07 06:50 PM

Laura, of course you can have first dibs.

Kris said that these girls are not just a little mean, that they are vicious. He said they are lunging, biting through the pouch, and crabbing like they have never been handled before. Looks like I am going to have a lot on my plate for awhile.

Thanks for all the advice, I guess we'll find out what happens about 6 months from now.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/14/07 10:49 PM

Here's a pic of Madi: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/LuckyYouGliders/Caspian%20and%20Madalyn/Madalyn.jpg

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/15/07 12:46 AM

That's a very nice sized white tip, but it looks like somebody has been chewing on her tail frown That's something I've learned to keep an eye out for with my WT's. That tip just seems to scream eat me to some gliders, I don't know why...

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/15/07 12:54 AM

The gliders from wild caught lines are obviously gonna be a bit leery-er (lol) than our gliders who have been bred in captivity a bit longer but it shouldn't take long for her to settle in. Zephyyr was a MONSTER when he first came, lunging, biting thru the pouch the whole bit.. But it took only about 3 -4 days before he settled in and now he's a complete loveybug and bra baby! heart

Yes Leyna, my Talen (who lives in Toronto now) had his tail munched too, like a little ring around the tip, no injury or sensitivity but it seems mom or dad overgroomed him or something.. It grew back just fine but it's the only time Ive ever had any of my guys overgroom their joeys...

A

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/15/07 03:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Leyna
That tip just seems to scream eat me to some gliders, I don't know why...

That is interseting that you mentioned that, Leyna. I came home one night to find Olivers white tip missing off of his tail. I found a white puff in the drop tray. For some odd reason, he had chewed it off. We took him to the vet who told us to put Neosporin on it and keep an eye on it and him. He never touched it again. It was just the freakiest thing. I never thought about other gliders doing the same thing to their tips.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/15/07 04:38 AM

Oh gosh, I hope nothing happens to mines' tips.

My girls parents are Tippy and Claude. So she is sister to Alicia's Fawn, from wild caught lines.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/15/07 06:09 AM

Yes there are whole colege courses on breeding horses and what color you will end up with. Gliders seem to be about the same way.
Posted By: StitchsMom

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/15/07 06:10 PM

That tip is huge, Lynsie! Wow!

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/16/07 12:07 AM

Thanks! I just could not pass that pretty tip up for anything.
Posted By: gliderlover

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/16/07 03:00 AM

I was debating about getting one from her the babies that are sold in her store are mean and they thinks it makes them bond better to their owners. Good luck with her. She is pretty. I love white tips.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/16/07 04:13 AM

I have to say.... my WT from the was not tame, but not wild or mean. She was vocal but did not bite at all. I was able to stuff her down my bra right away, as long as I didn't look at her, she was quite. So not a hand tamed baby right away, but not vicious eithor. Just FYI. I was also able to pick her up at the store too and didn't have the address stress of shipping, so that might have made a difference.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/16/07 04:24 AM

I am not sure that sub species is the correct term, but the Ariel suggies in the wild all have white tipped tails. It is a characteristic of the Ariel.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/16/07 04:29 AM

I love any animal that has white on it. i don't care where it is, but the tip of the tail tends to be the cutest.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/18/07 07:43 PM

I GOT HER I GOT HER!! Her tip is BEAUTIFUL!!! There is almost and inch of white then a tiny ring of the black then it fades to grey, SOO pretty. I promiss I will get pics soon. She is pretty fiesty but I think with a little work she will be okay.
Posted By: BeckiT

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/18/07 08:28 PM

and I got to see her before Lynsie did laugh She is beautiful!!

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/18/07 08:51 PM

Is there any pattern in males having it more or less frequently than females? Could be a sex-linked trait.

Or about a billion other possible weird genetic phenomenons wink

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/18/07 11:03 PM

LOOKY!!!

Posted By: dranger1108

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/18/07 11:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Lynsie
LOOKY!!!

Awwwww... what a cutie!!
Posted By: ValkyrieMome

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/18/07 11:10 PM

Lynsie -- so much for letting her settle in before you handled her!

Of course, she doesn't seem to be minding much AT ALL. What a sweetie! Look at that little face! Darn!

Nice huge white tip, too - but that's just icing. That little face is too precious!

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/18/07 11:14 PM

Well she got to settle in last night and part of today. It's going to take a lot of work to calm her down, so I got her out today for a few min and just sat with her. She is doing good and I think within a few weeks she will be a sweethear (hopefully)

Thanks!!

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 02/19/07 01:58 AM

Congratulations Lynsie!!!! jump jump I'm so happy for you!!!! jump jump I had no idea you were getting her this soon. What a huge white tip too! I'm sure you'll be able to tame her down in no time!

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/01/07 07:42 AM

well i have a rescue pair with a wt male and standard grey female when i got them they had one joey ip it was a standard grey they just had a set of babies and they had a standard male and wt girl

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/01/07 01:46 PM

Quote:
well i have a rescue pair with a wt male and standard grey female when i got them they had one joey ip it was a standard grey they just had a set of babies and they had a standard male and wt girl

tawnie1, Can I ask why you are allowing rescues to breed?

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/01/07 01:57 PM

Well, if the gliders came as a pair, and you know they are not related, I wonder what the problems is in letting them breed? Is there. Esp. if she is keeping the joeys herself.

I can understand when you get a pair and have no clue their background, but so many 'rescues' are re-homes and you do know thier history, family, background etc.

I think it's personal choice.
Posted By: sugarglidersuz

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/01/07 07:49 PM

I agree with you, Alicia. When I got Pika & Cricky, they were a breeding pair with a joey in pouch (my Bittah). I did allow them to stay together and breed again (my Coobah), after that, they stopped breeding on their own. If you KNOW they are not related, then I don't see the issue with breeding them, especially if they come as an already breeding pair... UNLESS you KNOW they have serious health issues...

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/01/07 08:03 PM

angie h i call them rescues because the reason i got them was a lady who had eight pairs and was moving and not allowed any animals i took two pairs they already had bred when i got them they had a baby ip and i found a home for that one and they just had another set i dont see anything wrong with that

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/01/07 08:07 PM

and i used to work with the lady who had them before when i worked for a pet store down here that is where she originally got the gliders from was the petstore the petstore got them from custom cage works that is there history they are not related and all joeys have been very healthy sweet and the one loves his new home a twelve year old girl and her mother adopted him as their baby

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/02/07 01:19 AM

Alicia-

I just read this thread and I wanted to say Congrats on the Zandy's joeys IP. Let me know what she ends up having as I am really curious!

smile

Chukha mated with Winda this time and they produced a WFB girl and a gray girl. Neither joey has a white tip, but they possibly carry the gene because of Chukha.

Genetics is fun! And my gliders like to make it more interesting for me by swapping mates! shakehead

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/07/07 10:56 AM

i still havent had a answer to my ? i hope i didn't offend anyone i tend to come across mad in typing when i was just curious i tried to pm angieh but your pm box was full so just wonderin would really like to know thanks

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/08/07 06:33 PM

Tawnie, I read through your posts and can't figure out what your question is.

I finally have Caspian(wf/wt) home, YAY!! His white tip has dwendled to only a few hairs, but I still love the little crabbybutt.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/08/07 06:41 PM

I can't figure out your question eithor. If you got a wt girl out of them, that's great, congrats.

And glad your crabby butt made it to you Lynsie, lol, you deserve a crabby butt :)lol
Posted By: Xglider

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/08/07 07:37 PM

I think it is about this..
Originally Posted By: tawnie1
angie h i call them rescues because the reason i got them was a lady who had eight pairs and was moving and not allowed any animals i took two pairs they already had bred when i got them they had a baby ip and i found a home for that one and they just had another set i dont see anything wrong with that

Originally Posted By: tawnie1
and i used to work with the lady who had them before when i worked for a pet store down here that is where she originally got the gliders from was the petstore the petstore got them from custom cage works that is there history they are not related and all joeys have been very healthy sweet and the one loves his new home a twelve year old girl and her mother adopted him as their baby
Posted By: Xglider

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/08/07 07:38 PM

related to Angie asking about breeding 'rescues'

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/08/07 08:50 PM

ALL RESCUES need to be fixed so NO more babies.and for more then 1 reason but thats just my opion.
Posted By: SugarBlossoms

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/08/07 09:09 PM

Congrats to everyone here on their new babies smile

Tawnie, I don't see that you came off mad anywhere. You seem like a very sweet person. You don't have to defend yourself. Congrats on your WT baby too!

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/08/07 09:38 PM

my ? was about the breeding of the "rescued" pair of wt gliders and if i was doing something wrong?

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/08/07 09:39 PM

lynsie i bet your so excited i want to see some pictures

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/08/07 09:40 PM

sugar blossoms thank you im just that type of person lol i hate to offend anybody or make them mad i was just making sure that i hadn't

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/08/07 09:44 PM

peace i respect that as your opinion. when i got them they had baby ip and i have not got them neutered but i always have homes for the joeys with people that i talk to and make sure they have the right information and will make the right homes for my babys. and if that becomes a problem ever as far as homes i wold be a responsible person and get tippy neutered.

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/12/07 10:29 AM

I am sorry, I am very busy taking care of rescues so I can't get her often. Some people here "got" it, the exact reason why I asked the question. Even though the parents produced a special colored baby they are still "rescues". I am a rescuer before anything else, I have to be. I have a house full of gliders that I didn't allow to come into this world but we take care of. Its good to know that you would consider neutering him, we really have an over popultion of gliders needing homes.
This is a recent article in City and Country Pets, you can read it online here: http://www.ccpets.com/cover.htm

Thinking of Finding a New Home for Your Pet?What Rescue Workers Wish You Knew

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Average Pet Owner:
Thank you for contacting us animal rescuers, shelter volunteers, and foster-homes about your inability to keep your pet. We receive an extremely high volume of inquires and requests to accept surrendered animals (and some of us aren’t getting paid, okay?). To help us expedite your problem and quickly as possible, please observe the following guidelines:

1. Do not say that you are CONSIDERING finding a good home” for your pet, or that you “feel you MIGHT be forced to” or that you “really THINK it would be better if” you unloaded the poor beast. Ninety-five percent of you have already got your minds stone-cold made up that the animal WILL be put of your life by the weekend at the latest. Say so. If you don’t, I’m going to waste a lot of time giving you common sense easy solutions for very fixable problems, and you’re going to waste a lot of time coming up with fanciful excuses why the solutions couldn’t possibly work for you. For instance, you say the cat claws the furniture, I’m going to tell you about nail-clipping and scratching posts and aversion training, and then you go into a long harangue about how your husband won’t let you put a scratching post in the living room and how your ADHD daughter cries if you use a squirt bottle on the cat, and your congenital thumb abnormalities prevent you from using nail scissors and etc., etc. Just say you’re getting rid of the cat.

2. Do not waste time trying to convince me how nice and humane you are. Your coworker recommended that you contact me because I am nice to animals, not because I am nice to people, and I don’t like people who ‘get rid of their animals.’ “Get rid of,” is my least favorite phrase in any language. I hope someone “gets rid of” YOU someday. I am an animal advocate, not a people therapist. After all, for your ADHD daughter, you can get counselors, special teachers, doctors, social workers, etc. Your pet only has me, and people like me, to turn to in his or her need, and we are underpaid (if at all), overworked, stressed-out, and demoralized. So don’t tell me this big long story about how “We love this dog so much, and we even bought him a special bed that cost $50 and it is just KILLING us to part with him, but honestly, our maid is just awash in dog hair every time she cleans, and his breath sometimes reeks of liver, so you can see how hard we’ve tried, and how dear he is to us, but we really just can’t.” You’re not nice, and it is not killing you. It is, in all probability, literally killing your dog, but you’re going to be just fine once the beast is out of your sight. Don’t waste my time trying to make me like you or feel sorry for you in your plight.

3. Do not try to convince me that your pet is exceptional and deserves special treatment. I don’t care if you taught him to sit. I don’t care if she’s a beautiful Persian. I have a waiting list of battered and/or whacked-out animals who need help, and I have no room to foster/house your pet. Do not send me long message detailing how Fido just L-O-V-E-S blankies and carries his favorite blankie everywhere, and oh, when he gets all excited and happy, he spins around in circles, isn’t that just cute? He really is darling, so it wouldn’t be any trouble at all for us to find him a good home. Listen, we can go down to the pound and count the darling, spinning, blankie-loving beasts on death row by the dozens, any day of the week. And honey, Fido is a six-year-old Shepherd-Lab mix. I am not lying when I tell you that big, older, mixed-breed, garden-variety dogs are almost completely unadoptable, and I don’t care if they can whistle Dixie or send semaphore signals with their blankie! What you don’t realize is that, though you’re trying to lie to me, you’re actually telling the truth: Your pet is a special, wonderful, amazing creature. But this mean old world does not care. More importantly, YOU do not care, and I can’t fix that problem. All I can do is grieve for all the exceptional animals who live short, brutal, loveless lives and die without anyone ever recognizing that they were indeed, very, very special.

4. Finally, just, for God’s sake, for the animal’s sake, tell the truth and the whole truth. Do you think that if you just mumble that your cat is “high-strung,” I will say, “Okey-Dokey! No prob!” and take it into foster care? No, I will start asking questions and uncover the truth, which is that your cat has not used a litter box in the last six months. Do not tell me that you “can’t” crate your dog. I will ask what happens when you try to crate him, and you will either be forced to tell me the symptoms of full blown, severe separation anxiety, or else you will resort to lying some more, wasting more of our time. And, if you succeed in placing your pet in a shelter or foster care, do not tell yourself the biggest lie of all: “Those nice people will take him and find him a good home, and everything will be fine.” Those nice people will indeed give the animal every possible chance, but if we discover serious health or behavior problems, if we find that your misguided attempts to train or discipline him have driven him over the edge, we will do what you are too immoral and cowardly to do: We will hold the animal in our arms, telling him truthfully that he is a good dog or cat, telling him truthfully that we are sorry and we love him, while the vet ends his life. How can we be so heartless as to kill your pet, you ask? Do not ever dare to judge us. At least we tried. At least we stuck with him to the end. At least we never abandoned him to strangers, as you certainly did, didn’t you? In short, this little old rescuer/foster momma has reached the point where she would prefer you pet owners to tell her stories like this:

“We went to Wal-Mart and picked up a free pet in the parking lot a couple of years ago. Now we don’t want it anymore. We’re lazier than we thought. We’ve got no patience, either. Clearly, we can’t possibly keep it. Plus, it might be getting sick, it’s acting kind of funny. We would like you to take it eagerly, enthusiastically, and immediately. We hope you’ll realize what a deal you’re getting and not ask us for a donation to help defray your costs. After all, this is an (almost) pure bred animal, and we’ll send the leftover food along with it. We get it at Wal-Mart too, and boy, it’s a really good deal price-wise. We are very irritated that you haven’t shown pity on us in our great need and picked the animal up already. We thought you people were supposed to be humane! Come and get it today. No, we couldn’t possibly bring it to you, the final episode of Survivor is on tonight.”

Thank you, Mr. & Mrs. Average Pet Owner, for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
Any Shelter or Rescue worker anywhere

Author Unknown. Are you the author of this letter? If so, please let us know and we’ll be glad to give you credit.

So some people will think I am mean, I am not trying to be mean. I am trying to educate, we have so many gliders needing homes. All the rescue homes are full and they neuter the rescues. Our vet has neutered 80 of them so far. We have white tips, cinni's and blondes all neutered so they won't add to the population. One of our group members even got a mosiac (for free), and he is neutered also. So why are your rescues so different than my rescues, should I be letting them breed? I can't afford to, we are dealing with the same issues that the city shelters are dealing with for cats and dogs. The gliders are going to be paying the price until the glider community can form a coalition and come together. Its my view as well as many others that rescues should be nuetered, I am sorry if that upsets you. I can rewrite this article for dealing with sugar glider rescues, and it would be essentially the same article.
Angie

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/12/07 12:56 PM

I think this thread got a bit off topic... I can't wait to see her again Lynsie... and her little buddy, Caspian, too!

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/12/07 11:36 PM

Umm yeah, maybe you two should open your own thread about breeding rescues, this is about white tipped gliders.

Back on topic.

Finally I got my crabby lil man Caspian home and snapped a few pics of him. Enjoy!!
Who you looking at?
Don't I look sweet?
Laid back
See my white tip?
Well then look closer roflmao

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/13/07 12:13 AM

OMG lynsie, your gliders are absolutely precious!!!!!!
Posted By: pappy1264

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/13/07 12:21 AM

OMG, that new little boy of yours is SO CUTE!!!

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/13/07 03:13 AM

lynsie your gliders are adorable lil guys cant wait to see more pictures.

sorry the thread got off topic i started a new post sorry again

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/13/07 03:42 AM

Lynsie between Madi and Naomi, you are setting my color expectations WAY too high, lol. I can't wait to see them all on the 1st when i pick up Alissa
Posted By: SugarBlossoms

Re: White Tipped Gliders - 03/13/07 04:37 AM

tawnie, they are your pets, you are a responsible owner (I mean slave, lol) Enjoy your babies! You deserve it! smile
© 2022 GliderCENTRAL